Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Wacky's World / Re: Most punchable faces
« Last post by nicname on Today at 01:42:43 AM »
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: Kansas City things
« Last post by Dlew12 on May 25, 2018, 11:40:55 PM »
New Tanner's at 39th and rainbow is super elite.
Kansas State Football / Re: KU football is hurting
« Last post by Ihaveteeth on May 25, 2018, 10:35:03 PM »
Its a house of cards!

A consideration easier to understand has to do with football. Kaufman said Kansas Athletics, at the time, wanted to maintain a maximum amount of borrowing authority to put towards a football stadium renovation. The lease, because it is categorized as an operating lease, is not required to be shown on Kansas Athletics’ balance sheet as debt. KU officials now say they are not planning to issue much debt as part of any future football stadium improvements.

That article is just nuts to read.  Cheyenne essentially changes the lease to screw KU big time, lock them into the facility for up to 50 years (the owner gets the choice to re-up, not KU after the original 30 year period - with a potentially raised lease fee) and KU is on the hook for refurbishing and all major maintenance on the facilities.

If this isn't what got him fired (or whatever they claim was done), it should have.

Talk about an amazing triple net lease! That's gotta be the deal of the century for the owner.
I need someone like Zulu as a tenant in my rental house.  He can't move out if I don't want him to, but I can raise the rent.  He has to rehab the house and do all the maintenance, but he won't own it.  It's a shame he wouldn't qualify what with being unemployed and all.
Yes, it’s a very good addition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I see stuff like this, I get the exact same feeling as when I hear nails on a chalkboard.

Looks like Donald didn't score high marx according to one SJW...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Is it really racism...
« Last post by Spracne on May 25, 2018, 08:36:03 PM »
Mcwhorter makes a lot of good points despite having an unfortunate name. I will just say that I think the attitude propagated in our institutions of higher learning and filtered throughout society has a negative chilling effect on the discussion of important issues in this country.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

« Last post by bubbles4ksu on May 25, 2018, 08:20:22 PM »
I just wish the author of that article spent less time talking about race related issues and more time actually helping black people.
Amen, brother
Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: NBA Playoffs Thread
« Last post by stunted on May 25, 2018, 08:05:11 PM »
« Last post by chum1 on May 25, 2018, 07:40:44 PM »
I just wish the author of that article spent less time talking about race related issues and more time actually helping black people.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10