Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Trump owns Russia
« Last post by Dugout DickStone on Today at 12:07:31 PM »
Sorry again to the resident ProgLibs that all that Russian cash your hero used to buy the DNC and rig the primary process before the Russians started supporting Bernie.   Didn’t pay off. 

But maybe all the political upheaval the Russians (and Nazi Soros) have bought and paid for through your favorite organizations will ultimately get you to your goal.   #fingerscrossed

In other news:  Great concern in the Middle East that Russia and the US can’t get past their differences relative to the region.

Weird, huh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See?  Soros!
Next season's zombie dragon action is going to be pretty good.  That wall is dead meat.
Womens Collegiate Soccer And Royals Only / Re: The Royals
« Last post by Pete on Today at 12:00:12 PM »

Come on Mikey you can do it!

Yep!  It's not everyday that a team can sign a free agent who is the reigning single season home run record holder for another team, and yet still be under 30 years old!  Come on big market bullies, get it while he's hot!
Womens Collegiate Soccer And Royals Only / Re: KSU Booze Cats 2015
« Last post by sonofdaxjones on Today at 11:49:57 AM »
Not many good things said about Hill in another forum.  Seems at times he’s not at practice often, has weird rules on conditioning.  Just a real sinking ship feel. 

Womens Collegiate Soccer And Royals Only / Re: The Royals
« Last post by wetwillie on Today at 11:42:11 AM »

Come on Mikey you can do it!
I think requiring liability insurance of $1 million per murder victim would be a good thing to do for those we currently aren't really doing anything for. It would make guns unaffordable for most perpetrators of violent crimes and the mentally ill, too.
4/20, interesting.

I get this thread, FYI.

The Florida survivors are calling for a march on March 24.

You’ll have to forgive Dax he’s very easily persuaded by false propaganda.

Some people never seem to get this thread. 

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10