Author Topic: Fire and Ice had a bad night but the fire is still there and it's ice cold.  (Read 2280 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
What we saw tonight was a standard move by Snyder which he has used several times during the DoD. 

Coach knew we couldn't win tonight so he put Fire and Ice on hold until the KU game.  Why show our cards when he knows we're already outmanned vs Nebraska and were probably going to lose no matter what happened?

I expect a completely different team to show up a week from today and our defense to be on fire against KU.  They are a much worse team and the Fire and Ice will be felt by every Squawk in Tardville.

I also want to give a shout out to the USA troops fighting for our freedom in Afghanistan.  GO USA, Go FIRE and ICE, Go Johnny TROOPS win.  America.

I think everyone will be surprised to see what Cosh has in the playbook for next week.   :cheers:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
will fire and ice be back this year?

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
The answer is:  It Depends.

Right now, at this time, a great deal is in flux at the moment.  When I think about the current situation, my mind immediately asks “where are we at right now,” which is obviously that things are very fluid presently.  My advice?  Stay tuned!

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I can’t stay tuned because im too excited to find out if fire & ice will return even though I know deep down there is 0% chance that it doesn’t

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
This is just a rumor, but word in Aggieville is that we have a transfer coming in who everyone calls “Yeti.” I asked my source if this transfer was fire or ice, and get this: he said “both,” hence the name yeti....keeps hot stuff hot and cold stuff cold.  Small chance it is some sort of body hair reference, but 90%+ chance it is fire and ice related.

Question:  when do we just skip to the turkey and call a rumor a fact? I bet it’s almost now.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Canco on Pete's aggieville intel

Offline manpow5

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

To EMAW or Not to EMAW

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It would be helpful to know where the Yeti ranks on the Arm Hair Quarterback scale.