Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Iirc her very good friend is a squawk, so it's nice she's supporting her friend in this time of stadium disappointment
Is gE going to have to resort to prostitution?
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: Tipping
« Last post by OB_Won on Today at 12:25:21 AM »
Wife cuts my hair, honestly does a better job than great clips. Maybe I should start tipping her?
You should. Sometimes I give her just the tip. Hey Oh!!!  jk
I am starting to come around to Dax and Jesse Waters notion that Swift is a deep state plant...
I love TSwizzle you giant try hard derp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: KSU Booze Cats
« Last post by cfbandyman on April 19, 2024, 10:55:56 PM »
Batcats  :surprised:
Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: The Royals
« Last post by cfbandyman on April 19, 2024, 10:54:35 PM »
They might be pretty good  :surprised:
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Last post by sonofdaxjones on April 19, 2024, 10:53:03 PM »

BTW Lick, your boy committed the Federal Government and thus his administration to getting the bridge fixed and the Federal government (and apparently not insurance companies) paying the whole tab.

if only there was some precedent about federal government commitment towards bridge replacement in the event of a collapse...

My post was not a criticism of the Federal government doing/financing the repair.

Now I'll just wait for you to invoke: MAGA, Trump, Republicans

oh

BTW Lick, your boy committed the Federal Government and thus his administration to getting the bridge fixed and the Federal government (and apparently not insurance companies) paying the whole tab.

I didn't interpret this as a compliment
LMAO okay

I’m making fun of the fact it’s moving at a snails pace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: LOL TRUMP
« Last post by BIG APPLE CAT on April 19, 2024, 09:57:39 PM »
What is the o/u on number of consecutive days before Trump can makes it an entire day without falling asleep/sleepfarting in court?
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Noah smith, liar or dumbass?
« Last post by nicname on April 19, 2024, 09:56:50 PM »
Don't millennials/genZers pretty much have to have more education? Not sure if it's just hyperbole but I keep hearing more and more stories of positions requiring a 4 yr degree when the job description quite frankly doesn't even require a full high school education.
One primary source anecdote: Mrs BAC (works for Satan in O&G) mentioned that they have job openings for admins. She also noted that all of the current admins... Most of which have been working there between 15-20 years, are not qualified for the new hire admin positions they are looking to fill

Probably some hyperbole, but younger millennials gen z and their parents have probably been hoodwinked a bit in this regard. There are a lot of god jobs out there that don’t require university or advanced degrees, but most of the managerial/hr/etc. type jobs do. Couple that with the high price of college nowadays and in recent times and the number of people getting worthless degrees or degrees for low-paying sectors and there you have it.

There are tons of good jobs in tech, manufacturing and the trades that don’t require advanced degrees.

Imo the trades are only going to become more valuable and less and less people will be able to do even the most menial of tasks in the future.
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Noah smith, liar or dumbass?
« Last post by sys on April 19, 2024, 09:56:10 PM »
saying housing "costs" are not much higher than a generation ago is ignoring the fact that housing is also an asset that is much more valuable than a generation ago.

wut?  genuinely no idea what you are saying here.

not sure why you twisted into children either.  i didn't read it, but afaik, the economist article was not an attempt at understanding declining birth rates.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10