Author Topic: $40 Billion (with a B), what would you do? (Serious responses preferred)  (Read 8651 times)

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
No offense to F14 or Carney Encore, but I'd have like Modest Mouse or something play Fatty Fest

think bigger.

Bone Thugs N Harmony

we could have all of them and make it an actual festival.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
$40 bil and he chooses Modest Mouse.  :facepalm:

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
$40 bil and he chooses Modest Mouse.  :facepalm:

I mean I could choose Kanye except I'm not a fan and would be bored and this would be more affordable.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
I would hire Megadeth to play my graduation party next December and then throw a bunch of rotten tomatoes and heads of lettuce at them. Every one in attendance would be required to do so.

i would think we could pull together some scratch and do this anyways.  how much can that bad person cost nowadays?

You are invited to help Metalhead celebrate his graduation from Kansas State University with his Masters in Bullshit on December ??, 2014 at 9:00 PM at Aggie Central Station in Manhattan, Kansas with special guest, Megadeth!
In lieu of gifts please bring newly decomposing fruits and vegetables and a guest (the person you know with the best throwing arm).

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
I would hire Megadeth to play my graduation party next December and then throw a bunch of rotten tomatoes and heads of lettuce at them. Every one in attendance would be required to do so.

i would think we could pull together some scratch and do this anyways.  how much can that bad person cost nowadays?

http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=32215.0

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
At $25 million a pop, I would build 1600 roller coasters in my back yard.

Offline AST

• nip nip weiner
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
1. have the biggest smoker the world will ever see fabricated
2. fund top notch biologist/scientist team to bring the pategonia dinosaur back to life, via science
3. kill pategonia dinosaur
3. bbq pategonia dinosaur
4. hold world's biggest bbq for all my friends and family

Offline Demo158

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

You are invited to help Metalhead celebrate his graduation from Kansas State University with his Masters in Bullshit on December ??, 2014 at 9:00 PM at Aggie Central Station in Manhattan, Kansas with special guest, Megadeth!
In lieu of gifts please bring newly decomposing fruits and vegetables and a guest (the person you know with the best throwing arm).
I'm so there!

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
1. Create a list of countries that have great cancer research institutes.
2. Everyone in those countries is eligible to sign up for the following program:
A. You agree to donate your body upon your death.  It can be used for any type of medical research, organ donation, or combo of the two (i.e. organ donation research in cancer patient).
B. If you die and your body is deemed worthy, a person of your choice gets $10,000.  Basically a free $10,000 life insurance policy if you agree to A and upon your death your body is in good condition.

I would probably create some sliding scale.  i.e. you're a smoker, but you die of head trauma.  If we can use your kidney and colon it becomes $3,000.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
I would keep maybe a billion and give the rest away. 

The Big Train

Buy Clippers for 2.1 bills and move them to KC

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Buy a sports team and a ski resort.

Offline the_ugly_clown

• Fan
    • View Profile
purchase a ski in/ski out place in some awesome Colorado resort town.

hike all summer.

pay the best trainers to whip me into finishing an Ironman.

Offline illBisonYourdele

• Fan
    • View Profile
instead of Crazy Train...we will have Princes of the Universe (Highlander theme song)

Willie Football skits will all be Highlander themed

Willie will lop off opposing mascot heads and absorb their powers

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
buy huge amounts of land and exclude other humans from entering it.

i would probably buy a nice plot of land with a awesome fishing/hunting/golf course area

This.

A couple of square miles in the flint hills with access to the KS or Blue rivers and plenty of farm ponds. I'm not really a big hunter or golfer but why the hell not? I've got money to burn.

Would definitely own my own ski slope in the Rocky Mtns and invite everyone from gE out for an annual ski trip except forget to invite Asava because he couldnt be bothered to ski with me when I was a poor.

I'm thinking a decent sized island in the florida keys would be nice as well. I'd stash jetski's every quarter mile on the shore just in case I ever get the urge to shred some waves.

what makes you think I could be bothered to ski with you when you have $40 Billion?