Author Topic: Conspiracy Theories You Actually Believe!  (Read 15362 times)

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
Re: Conspiracy Theories You Actually Believe!
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2014, 07:24:27 PM »
Aliens exist, not sure if they have visited earth tho

Offline billyzabka

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2014, 07:25:16 PM »
Kurt Cobain didn't commit suicide - he was murdered by Courtney Love.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2014, 07:54:14 PM »
Something about Big Pharma probably.  I mean Big Pharma has got to be up to something.

This was my first thought. They don't want to make the population healthier because then they couldn't sell their drugs. Kind of a broad "conspiracy", I'll admit.

Yep.  I've been swayed back and forth multiple times by things I've read/heard.  Basically whatever I read/heard last is what I currently believe, and the last I read/heard is that it is definitely a conspiracy.  If someone would like to present evidence that it's not I would probably believe it immediately.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2014, 07:58:37 PM »
Bunch of weirdos here.  Not a single person mentioned the faked moon landing.

Offline HELLHAMMER

• Katpak'r
  • BO DARVILLE'S STUNT DOUBLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2014, 08:55:32 PM »
The Clinton's had Vince Foster murdered.
High on Crack, Toting a Machine Gun

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2014, 09:13:20 PM »
Aliens exist, not sure if they have visited earth tho

that's not really a conspiracy. it would be pretty stupid if they didn't.

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2014, 09:31:41 PM »
Hot dog makers/hot dog bun makers? cahoots.
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline UCHADBRO

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2014, 09:49:33 PM »
I think 9/11 was kind of screwy. Too many weird things to not be semi staged.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2014, 10:42:31 PM »
I think 9/11 was kind of screwy. Too many weird things to not be semi staged.

these are the weirdest imo. only a zillion witnesses at every step of the thing. you think someone can pull that off?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2014, 10:45:50 PM »
also, I am honestly curious, has any high level conspiracy theory in the modern era (whenever you want to interpret that to be) turned out to be true? there are so many, and I can't recall anyone finding evidence to show any of them have been legitimate. people should realize that people and organizations are not much more complex or intelligent than organizations and people you deal with every day and you know those are not capable of doing crap properly.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2014, 10:48:07 PM »
9-11 wasn't a govemment conspiracy you guys. It was just a good terrorist thing because no one expected an attack like that.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2014, 10:56:04 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Conqueror_(film)#Cancer_controversy

john wayne was accidentally chernobyl'd by the government.

I don't think this was a conspiracy, just dumb people.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2014, 11:06:31 PM »
Alan Colmes was actually a conservative hired by Fox News to play a liberal stooge to get killed by Sean Hannity every night to boost ratings. 
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2014, 11:22:21 PM »
9-11 wasn't a govemment conspiracy you guys. It was just a good terrorist thing because no one expected an attack like that.

I think lots of people knew something was in the air  but failed to act because of incompetency or the need for an incident that would move a personal agenda along.

We must remember the FBI whistleblower who was hot on the trail of the attackers and how her superiors chose to ignore her and not move the investigation along. 

I'm not a truther by no means, but I do believe people in high places were well aware of an oncoming incident. 

The only weirdo thought I have is how did a couple amateur pilots get their coordinates in line to hit the WTC like they did?  Doesn't that take some skill to move a flying object traveling at 500 mph into a specific target?

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2014, 11:23:37 PM »

I think lots of people knew something was in the air  but failed to act because of incompetency or the need for an incident that would move a personal agenda along.

We must remember the FBI whistleblower who was hot on the trail of the attackers and how her superiors chose to ignore her and not move the investigation along. 

can you even imagine how many trails FBI agents are chasing that go nowhere? It's probably a lot.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2014, 04:43:10 AM »

can you even imagine how many trails FBI agents are chasing that go nowhere? It's probably a lot.

more than is imaginable to the average dumbass
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2014, 04:58:41 AM »

@felix

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_zoological_conspiracy_theories

These are delightful. Last year, there was also a spy stork in Egypt that the locals briefly turned into the police before eating it.

On a side note, part of my new job involves tracking conspiracy theories and explaining why they gain traction with certain sectors of the population. It was a surprisingly marvelous addition to what I kinda thought would be a bit of a boring job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2014, 05:32:08 AM »

people should realize that people and organizations are not much more complex or intelligent than organizations and people you deal with every day and you know those are not capable of doing crap properly.

Yeah. My favorite is when standard mistakes/incompetency/miscalculations are viewed by some morons as evidence of a conspiracy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2014, 05:32:44 AM »
I believe the NSA is/ or has / reading this message.

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2014, 07:07:52 AM »

On a side note, part of my new job involves tracking conspiracy theories and explaining why they gain traction with certain sectors of the population.

this is a sentence on gE :love:

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2014, 07:20:39 AM »
also, I am honestly curious, has any high level conspiracy theory in the modern era (whenever you want to interpret that to be) turned out to be true? there are so many, and I can't recall anyone finding evidence to show any of them have been legitimate. people should realize that people and organizations are not much more complex or intelligent than organizations and people you deal with every day and you know those are not capable of doing crap properly.

I believe in a lot fewer conspiracy theories than I used to, and that ^^ is the reason why. Although the thought that people are more willing to believe a big lie than a small lie if it's repeated often enough still makes quite a bit of sense to me with human nature being the way that it is, so I still remain a natural sceptic. Especially when it involves politics or big business.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2014, 07:38:19 AM »

Is it a conspiracy if they get caught? Watergate comes to mind, but they got caught so it's just news.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2014, 07:51:32 AM »

Is it a conspiracy if they get caught? Watergate comes to mind, but they got caught so it's just news.

Aren't there missing parts of a tape or something from Watergate?

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2014, 08:03:16 AM »
yosh was up to something