Author Topic: Does Playing Oklahoma State Hurt The Image Of Our Program  (Read 3089 times)

Offline EMAWforever

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Does Playing Oklahoma State Hurt The Image Of Our Program
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2015, 12:20:09 PM »
You know why Kansas is so windy, Nebraska sucks and Oklahoma blows

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2015, 01:37:52 PM »
you know, honestly, i think it does.  having any association with the state of oklahoma, even an adversarial one, is an embarrassment.
i doubt many of you have been to oklahoma (the sooner state [even their own state claims side to their rival school]), but i have and both the land and its people are disgusting.  i would guess that the majority of the state's populous habitually produce and take methamphetamines.  what kind of life is that to live?  kansas was fortunate to have good fertile soil which was settled by good fertile people.  oklahomans took/stole the leftovers. poor indians living in the slums of mumbai look down upon them, and so do i.

i don't like having to play these scum but if it means we keep our association with our peer institutions like texas, i'm willing to accept games against osu/ou.

Geographically, there has to be something between Kansas and Texas. Oklahoma (racist name, btw) is like the "flyover country" of the B12.

You know what they say, a Texan is just a Mexican on his way to Oklahoma.

I was always told: If it wasn't for Oklahoma Cowboys and Mexican whores, there wouldn't even be a Texas.

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2015, 01:46:46 PM »
Cummin, in all honesty bro I believe it helps us

The Big Train

« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2015, 01:43:02 AM »
to answer the OP's question, we will know in like 13 hours and 17 minutes  :impatient:

Offline TheProdigiousTalent

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2015, 03:10:29 PM »

Tapping the wellspring of Trail of Tears humor, I see.  Perhaps only slightly less universally understood/appreciated than Holocaust humor.  Few student populations would be expected to be so culturally tone-deaf and ignorant, but OSU's is almost certainly one of them!  Right up there with the OU frat.  World leaders in training, everyone.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2015, 11:51:37 PM »
The Come and Take It crab is new to me?