Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Last post by LickNeckey on Today at 11:09:14 AM »
Also Lick, it's just laughable that you demand that that Pubs support every bill knowing full well those bills are stuffed with spending line items that have virtually nothing to do with the crux of the bill itself.

Why doesn't your movement help rekindle the line item veto discussion that our country needs . . .  :thumbsup:

i didn't ask what bills they support

I asked how Pubs have led the effort to support infrastructure

any bill will do
« Last post by LickNeckey on Today at 11:08:13 AM »
didn't the "builder president" Trump put forth a 1 Trillion Dollar Infrastructure Plan when Pubs controlled the House and Senate?

“We will build gleaming new roads, bridges, highways, railways, and waterways all across our land. And we
will do it with American heart, and American hands, and American grit.” – President Donald J. Trump
Also Lick, it's just laughable that you demand that that Pubs support every bill knowing full well those bills are stuffed with spending line items and bureaucratic policy making that have virtually nothing to do with the crux of the bill itself.

Why doesn't your movement help rekindle the line item veto discussion that our country needs . . .  :thumbsup:
Lick, the $1 trillion dollar infrastructure bill of 2021 that your boy Pedo Pete signed was named: The Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill

So I don't know exactly what you're driving at here, but it seems pretty stupid (as usual).

I also do NOT know what this has to do with the feeble pace that the current administration will move in getting that bridge rebuilt.

. . . well, I do know, nothing, what your talking about has nothing to do with the current situation.

that is not a republican bill and only 19 pubs in total voted for it

so if you can point me to any example of pub leadership on infrastructure i would appreciate it

Pubs push for reducing funding on pet programs that impact a few to pay for larger programs like infrastructure and they know that will always be DOA in a Congress where at least one house is controlled by #blueanon and the Oval Office is controlled by an mentally incapacitated #blueanon president (who as we're starting to find out is under the heavy influence of a former POTUS, a former SOS and the hardest of the hardcore #blueanon you'll ever find in this world, including the former Meta exec/Wall street pedigreed Chief of Staff Obama retread)
how does the stalling of the non-stadium aspects impact the use of COVID monies
« Last post by LickNeckey on Today at 10:57:50 AM »
Lick, the $1 trillion dollar infrastructure bill of 2021 that your boy Pedo Pete signed was named: The Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill

So I don't know exactly what you're driving at here, but it seems pretty stupid (as usual).

I also do NOT know what this has to do with the feeble pace that the current administration will move in getting that bridge rebuilt.

. . . well, I do know, nothing, what your talking about has nothing to do with the current situation.

that is not a republican bill and only 19 pubs in total voted for it

so if you can point me to any example of pub leadership on infrastructure i would appreciate it
The price of coal is up 2.6% YTD and we are nearly a month in to the supply disruption so I guess we can say it doesn't look like a big deal yet.

https://markets.businessinsider.com/commodities/coal-price

Again, good for the countries that will need the coal (or be forced to buy more energy from Vlad . . . which they still do anyway) and also good for those other countries and non US companies that they're making more money on coal while U.S. coal exporters (again, counting on International markets for long term viability and stability) have a harder time shipping theirs out.

Okay, well good for the rest of the world coal exporters and bad for our coal exporters (who are counting on the increase in exports to allow them to operate and you know, employee people in jobs and such) I suppose.  How positively #blueanon on many many levels.

« Last post by Kat Kid on Today at 10:51:22 AM »
The price of coal is up 2.6% YTD and we are nearly a month in to the supply disruption so I guess we can say it doesn't look like a big deal yet.

https://markets.businessinsider.com/commodities/coal-price
It's enough to make a sports infrastructure nerd cry  :bawl:

Years upon years of opportunity to do this project at 1/3 the price. 

Then tearing down an historic structure to build a value engineered MLS'ified stadium that is not in keeping architecturally with anything on their campus . . . it's just a tragedy.   :frown:

I'm also hearing rumblings that the general rake of the stands will be more fitting for futbol viewership and not American Football viewership. Apparently Cliff wants to see that Lawrentucky hosts some WC practices.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10