Author Topic: The Comey Comedy Show  (Read 25274 times)

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Comey Comedy Show
« Reply #75 on: June 08, 2017, 09:23:16 PM »
Libs seem to miss the part where Comey says Trump asked him to please find any evidence of anybody in his campaign that may have had contact with the Russians regarding election tampering, he wants to know ASAP to get them out so he can move on with his agenda. Comey was fired for working too slowly and his leaky underlings.
:lol:

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 08, 2017, 09:41:10 PM »
Libs seem to miss the part where Comey says Trump asked him to please find any evidence of anybody in his campaign that may have had contact with the Russians regarding election tampering, he wants to know ASAP to get them out so he can move on with his agenda. Comey was fired for working too slowly and his leaky underlings.
:lol:

You're included in "Libs"

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #77 on: June 08, 2017, 09:46:38 PM »
Is anyone even remotely surprised that the obama appointee is so goddamn incompetent they had to bring the W appointee back to get crap done?

W appointee, decisive no bullshit badass who gets the job done
Obama appointee, dithering idiot who blames others for his own failings
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 08, 2017, 09:58:04 PM »
How many times will Loretta Lynch plead the 5th when she finally gets in front of congress.  O/U at 50?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 08, 2017, 10:10:06 PM »
Here is the NYT's sensational scoop on repeated contacts between Trump campaign and the Russians....

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/14/us/politics/russia-intelligence-communications-trump.html?_r=0&referer=

Comey today: No, that pretty much complete bullshit.

Good job liberals.

You should definitely hang your hat on this.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 08, 2017, 10:12:28 PM »
I bet that story is in the lol trump thread AND the trump presidency thread

L...O...L...AT...LIBTARDS
 :ROFL:

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 08, 2017, 10:21:44 PM »
Looks like everyone saw and heard what suits their beliefs best.

I really wish I'd made this post.  Also /thread.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 08, 2017, 10:23:11 PM »
_33 is the truest moderate down here.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 08, 2017, 11:15:56 PM »
it takes neither insight nor wit to retire from the debate under the pretense that both sides are indistinguishable and abhorrent.  i consider it cowardice.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 09, 2017, 01:49:47 AM »
One of my favorite things about this ordeal is Paul Ryan defending  trump using the "well he's really really stupid and didn't know he shouldn't ask Comey to stop investigating, so let's just put this behind us" defense  :lol:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Canary

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 09, 2017, 06:34:47 AM »
Couldn't watch yesterday. Where can I see a replay or review of his testimony?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 09, 2017, 06:46:13 AM »
So sure in what he was doing Comey used an intermediary to leak his unilaterally declared non classified unseen memos. 

Um hmmm.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 09, 2017, 06:57:22 AM »
Just heard the part where he admitted Lynch asked him to call the hilltard investigation a "matter," and that he comported to that request even though he thought it improper.  :lol:

Obstruction!!!!  :curse:

Everyone was right (at one time or another), this guy was unfit to run the fbi.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 09, 2017, 08:08:13 AM »
Violated employment agreement?  Rank and file FBI cannot unilaterally disclose any information regardless of classification garnered during the conduct of FBI official business. 

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 09, 2017, 08:19:17 AM »
Comey obviously stuck his own neck out to totally and completely vindicate Trump.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: June 09, 2017, 08:24:38 AM »
Dax and fsd in this thread are real gifts to wake up and read this morning. Thanks buds.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 09, 2017, 08:32:08 AM »
It's good to see that lib hero James Comey has unilaterally voided the concept of privileged conversations.

It's really difficult to claim that conversations are privileged after you release a letter to the public detailing that Comey assured you that you were not under investigation in those very conversations.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 08:36:01 AM by Rage Against the McKee »

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 09, 2017, 08:41:59 AM »
Dax and fsd in this thread are real gifts to wake up and read this morning. Thanks buds.

How are those impeachment proceedings going, Phil? I assume they're being held in the Court of Safe Space where the evidentiary burden is delusional echo chamber consensus.

Let's face it, Comey was too chicken crap to stand up to Trump and compounded his flacid incompetence by unprofessionally (at best) leaking information to the press. How could anyone think this guy should remain in charge of the rough ridin' FBI?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 09, 2017, 09:05:35 AM »

How are those impeachment proceedings going, Phil? I assume they're being held in the Court of Safe Space where the evidentiary burden is delusional echo chamber consensus.

Let's face it, Comey was too chicken crap to stand up to Trump and compounded his flacid incompetence by unprofessionally (at best) leaking information to the press. How could anyone think this guy should remain in charge of the rough ridin' FBI?
Exactly fsd. If this FBI guy can't tell the leader of the free world that the leader of the free world doesn't know how to do his job and that what the leader of the free world is "hoping" is breaking the law in a one on one setting in the leader of the free world's office, he's got to go.... But not until it's evident that the guy won't fulfill the illegal "hope" of the leader of the free world.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 09, 2017, 09:09:28 AM »
Couldn't watch yesterday. Where can I see a replay or review of his testimony?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 09, 2017, 09:13:26 AM »
What did he say about Obama tapping trump's phones and the status of that full investigation?

Comey is just FBI. He did confirm that Trump was never under investigation, contrary to the NYT.

So who is heading up Trump's investigation?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 09, 2017, 09:27:01 AM »

Exactly fsd. If this FBI guy can't tell the leader of the free world that the leader of the free world doesn't know how to do his job and that what the leader of the free world is "hoping" is breaking the law in a one on one setting in the leader of the free world's office, he's got to go.... But not until it's evident that the guy won't fulfill the illegal "hope" of the leader of the free world.

So much anger, just another cog in the meltdown to end all meltdowns.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 09, 2017, 09:29:00 AM »
What did he say about Obama tapping trump's phones and the status of that full investigation?

Comey is just FBI. He did confirm that Trump was never under investigation, contrary to the NYT.

So who is heading up Trump's investigation?

Kris Kobach

http://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article149910457.html

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 09, 2017, 09:38:09 AM »

Don't be hard on yourself, only seems like an average fsd/dax meltdown at this point.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 09, 2017, 09:39:20 AM »

Don't be hard on yourself, only seems like an average fsd/dax meltdown at this point.

No, just kicking back watching you flail about.