Author Topic: ITT We Laugh At Other Pud Teams' Pud Stadiums/Arenas  (Read 448241 times)

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
Re: ITT We Laugh At Other Pud Teams' Pud Stadiums/Arenas
« Reply #1525 on: June 15, 2017, 01:00:24 PM »
All you need is a hose and you've got your lazy river.  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: June 15, 2017, 01:00:59 PM »
someone photo shop some inner tubes on that bad boy

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: June 15, 2017, 04:26:40 PM »
All you need is a hose and you've got your lazy river.  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I hate it to break it to you. But water would overflow the walls at the bottom before you got your lazy river.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: June 26, 2017, 10:52:16 PM »
I wish our SEZ looked like theirs. a small section of seats above the existing concourse (or a party deck) with permanent concessions and bathrooms behind it. The most pud thing about BSFS is the tents in the SEZ.

It's the metal bleachers and it's not even close.
I was under the impression they were coming out after nez was done.

nope
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: June 27, 2017, 01:05:44 AM »
I went to a high school stadium today that was completely insane. Will post results probably in like 3 months, which is usually my turnaround time.

:excited:

Ok so by 3 months I meant 2 years again, hwhoops. When you go to San Marcos you should probably go to this weird tourist trap place called Wonder World. You go down in this weird cave thing, then when you come back up they send you through this funhouse thing where you walk all woogily-googily. Then you get on a tiny train that goes through a sad petting zoo and you feed grain to all these depressed llamas, and then you finish it off by going up in this lookout tower where you see this majestic, newish stadium rise up out of the Texas dirt from miles away. It's clearly a high school stadium, so little, but also has one grandstand that is giant. So I guess we're doing a Little Giants theme for this one.

San Marcos High School Indian-Rattlers

Stadium's really UT-Arlington'y, actually. One grandstand that rises really really abnormally high and tinyish visitor stands. No weird white wall around this one, though, and also no track. Must suck to go from playing at Rattler High to UT-Arlington. Major stade downgrade.

Lights are pretty standard, certainly adequate enough to illuminate a high school football game or the set of a movie about a pee-wee football game.

Not sure wtf 'brush' or 'brambles' are, but I bet it's this stuff. Can you imagine being 5 years old and having Rick Moranis (certified snarfleblatt) standing over you with a whistle in his mouth barking orders at you during updowns? :sdeek:

T's and P's, you guys clearly don't have a Russ Briggs in your town. :frown:

btw what do we think these five brick pillars are for? Stadium looked p. new so maybe one day they're planning on putting up statues of all the gaffers/key grips/best boys from LG? dunno.

Ok now we get to the sweet stuff. Look at this old German pillbox. It's kinda sweet! Dunno if it's translating in this photo, but for a high school stade, it truly is impressive, almost as impressive as Jonathan Lipnickey's acting chops in the movie Little Giants

What kind of San Marcos-e0 treasures do you guys think exist in Snakeskin's Store? :love:

Visiting stands. Infinitely better than Washburn Rural's home stands. Infinitely. I couldn't get into the stadium because it was as locked up, but you can tell from this shot that they have sweet field turf. Also what about those yellow goal posts? Kinda surprised me. I thought they would've gone with white like KSU Cats U., but who knows, maybe they chose that one from the two available goal post colors because it's closer to the color of the best pic Oscar won by Little Giants in '94 :dunno:

I think it's cute how they sunk like 5 rows down for what I presume is the section for the truly psycho rattler students. I bet they just go absolutely apeshit down there when they're knocking Wimberly's dicks into the dirt. Also those three sections of purple chairs look like they're just DYING to have white chairs spelling out K S U across them.

who TF allowed a soccer goal on this field. This is Rattler Nation, by God.

Guys they have an indoor practice facility! :surprised:

Found this one on the intarnet too. Great day to be a Rattler!

Unless you're on the basketball team, in which case it's a great day to be a Knight. For serious, I think their football team is called the Rattlers and their huupz team is called the Knights. It's very bizarre. I can't find anything online for their basketball team that calls them anything except the Knights. wtf. This would be like the Little Giants going by the Little Giants when they're on offense, but when they're on defense they change their name to the Normal Sized Giants

« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 01:14:38 AM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1530 on: June 27, 2017, 01:08:35 PM »
Gentlemen, set your Strike to Stun.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: June 27, 2017, 02:18:59 PM »
I think we should give the rattlers props. SB walks into basically any stadium in North America but he was locked out of that one.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: June 27, 2017, 02:24:25 PM »
"Strike to Bite" is an amazeballs weightroom slogan
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: June 27, 2017, 02:28:49 PM »
I love the part in little giants where John Madden and a bunch of football studs just roll right into town and give the lil G's tips on winning

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: June 27, 2017, 03:06:37 PM »
Love the Rattler-Vision jumbotron and also Knight-Vision in the hoops arena.  It's the little touches that make a place special.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: June 27, 2017, 03:11:20 PM »
Fight Song: Fight, Fight, Fight for San Marcos High; We have the spirit never to die. See our colors purple and white. We're out to win this game tonight. We are the Rattlers, best in the land. We play the game as best as we can. All you Snakes of S.M High, we're out to Fight, Fight, Fight. Yea Purple! Yea White! Yea Rattlers! Fight! Fight! Fight! Snakes fight! Snakes Fight! Yea Snakes Fight!
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: June 27, 2017, 03:20:41 PM »
Fight Song: Fight, Fight, Fight for San Marcos High; We have the spirit never to die. See our colors purple and white. We're out to win this game tonight. We are the Rattlers, best in the land. We play the game as best as we can. All you Snakes of S.M High, we're out to Fight, Fight, Fight. Yea Purple! Yea White! Yea Rattlers! Fight! Fight! Fight! Snakes fight! Snakes Fight! Yea Snakes Fight!
:cry: It's beautiful.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: June 27, 2017, 03:23:19 PM »
The knights of San Marcos are in California, smdh sb smdh

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: June 27, 2017, 03:34:11 PM »
The snake pit:

(aau team pictured)

(dance team pictured)

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: June 27, 2017, 04:32:16 PM »
sponsored by outback steakhouse  :drool:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: June 27, 2017, 04:36:34 PM »
DON'TMESS
WITH1H3BEST

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: June 27, 2017, 09:05:16 PM »
I think we should give the rattlers props. SB walks into basically any stadium in North America but he was locked out of that one.

It was kind of perplexing, honestly. Was truly taken aback at first, but then I realized I think the reason big stades are easier to sneak into is because they have way more entrances. Like, a high school stadium's not gonna have a gated area for ESPN to park their satellite truck thingies, and they're not gonna have multiple loading docks for Sysco (kid) concessions trucks to drop off Bram Dogs and stuff. But yes, still, giving it up for the Rattlers. Clearly they're not taking any chances with fuckface kids from Pflugerville breaking in there to spraypaint eyelashes on their rattler at midfield or whatever.  :thumbs:

I love the part in little giants where John Madden and a bunch of football studs just roll right into town and give the lil G's tips on winning

wouldn't know, never seen it

That is amazing :lol:

....But what about when playing the game the best you can isn't good enough? :frown:

The knights of San Marcos are in California, smdh sb smdh

can't help but feel like this one's at least partially my fault. Puzzled by the GOODNIGHT RATTLERS thing painted on the wall :confused: 

That midcourt logo appears to be sweet though, it's just too bad no one on the internet decided to ever put up pictures of the San Marcos (TX) high school gymnasium.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: June 27, 2017, 09:09:27 PM »
The snake pit:

(aau team pictured)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Look at the banners. This picture is also from a school that is not San Marcos High. Owen Goodnight Middle School is in San Marcos, yes, but that photo is not the rough ridin' Snake Pit. smdh libliblibliblibliblib, but really, SMDH SAN MARCOS HIGH. Just put up a million pictures of your gym on the internet so we can make fun of it. :curse:

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: June 27, 2017, 09:23:58 PM »
Texas just does not give one crap about basketball

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1545 on: June 27, 2017, 09:39:20 PM »
Would explain wearing football jerseys on a basketball court.

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: June 28, 2017, 10:38:03 AM »
The exit sign could use a little TLC.

Offline Big Sam

• King of the Tucks
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: June 28, 2017, 02:08:00 PM »
The exit sign could use a little TLC.

Not like the put a lot of effort in hanging the banners either.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: June 29, 2017, 09:33:20 PM »
So I'm like two years behind on my stade reviews, which means I have a good half-dozen or so stockpiled. It'll take me a while to get to them. In the meantime, I've chosen one image from that stockpile and will post it now. Can you use context clues to guess the mystery stade? First person to guess correctly gets 10 SkinnyBenny Points which is redeemable for one Bramdog if we're ever at a Brucecats game together. No cheating  :nono:

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: June 30, 2017, 01:10:46 AM »
U of Memphis?