Author Topic: Hillary LOL (f/k/a Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch f/k/a Hillary 2016?)  (Read 329388 times)

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
Re: Hillary 2016?
« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2014, 09:10:22 AM »
Did you guys see our girl, Hillary, on The Daily Show tuesday night?  :love:

Yes, it was a pretty great interview.

(Not speaking to her candidacy, but Stewart was on form.)

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 18, 2014, 09:36:37 AM »
sounds like she's lost the ksuw vote which sucks because I had a feeling it was up for grabs this time around

No, I don't vote for Democrats. But I do like to know what the other side is thinking/arguing. Not getting much input here.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2014, 09:48:08 AM »
sounds like she's lost the ksuw vote which sucks because I had a feeling it was up for grabs this time around

No, I don't vote for Democrats. But I do like to know what the other side is thinking/arguing. Not getting much input here.

I bet when you hear about Hillary's accomplishments you might flip, I can tell you are on the fence

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 18, 2014, 09:57:57 AM »

:Wha: No way! I never would have guessed.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 18, 2014, 11:18:49 AM »
So nothing then? There's got to be something.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 18, 2014, 11:28:39 AM »

I don't think anyone cares to discuss it with you because you are just going to brush aside anything of merit that is posted as either not being earned because she was the wife of the president or she "did a poor job" by your extreme right wing standards. I mean, that's what you did to the first legitimate response itt.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 18, 2014, 11:37:54 AM »
Did you guys see our girl, Hillary, on The Daily Show tuesday night?  :love:

Pretty studly?

Her ankles are, for sure.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 18, 2014, 11:42:06 AM »

I don't think anyone cares to discuss it with you because you are just going to brush aside anything of merit that is posted as either not being earned because she was the wife of the president or she "did a poor job" by your extreme right wing standards. I mean, that's what you did to the first legitimate response itt.

CASE CLOSED

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 18, 2014, 11:51:57 AM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 18, 2014, 12:01:50 PM »

That's not the KSUw I know.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 18, 2014, 12:55:23 PM »
I don't take no orders from no woman.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 18, 2014, 12:57:48 PM »
Is Hillary's age going to be an issue?  I don't think it should/will be but some people will try to make it an issue.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 18, 2014, 02:12:36 PM »

Gotcha. Nothing else then.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 18, 2014, 02:13:07 PM »
hope she doesn't get the nomination.  would not vote for.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 18, 2014, 02:16:40 PM »
Is Hillary's age going to be an issue?  I don't think it should/will be but some people will try to make it an issue.

No, and I really doubt anyone will seriously try to make an issue of it. There are plenty of legitimate things to attack (hypocrisy on wealth and taxes, exagerations and outright falsehoods, her war against Bill's Bimbos, lack of experience, incompetence, just generally being a lousy candidate, etc.) without engendering sympathy with ageism.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: July 18, 2014, 02:18:14 PM »

I was hoping she wouldn't get the nomination because I didn't want to run the risk President Hillary, but now I'm kinda hoping she does 'cause holy hell she is just an awful candidate. I think even Romney or McCain would beat her.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 18, 2014, 02:35:59 PM »

I was hoping she wouldn't get the nomination because I didn't want to run the risk President Hillary, but now I'm kinda hoping she does 'cause holy hell she is just an awful candidate. I think even Romney or McCain would beat her.

That's pretty foolish. She'll raise crazy amounts of money and be a great candidate because of it.

That said, like sys, I wouldn't vote for her either.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 18, 2014, 02:37:42 PM »

That's pretty foolish. She'll raise crazy amounts of money and be a great candidate because of it.

That said, like sys, I wouldn't vote for her either.

You're probably right - I guess just best to keep hoping she doesn't get the nomination.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 18, 2014, 02:41:43 PM »
I think the Clintons know how to win elections.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 18, 2014, 02:49:57 PM »
I don't know, seems like Hillary's family life may be an impediment to running.  I was in line at the grocery store the other day and apparently ole Bill's up to his ole tricks again :facepalm:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 18, 2014, 02:53:55 PM »

Except 2008?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 18, 2014, 02:59:23 PM »

Offline Daddy Claxton

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 18, 2014, 03:04:48 PM »

Except 2008?

Republicans don't know how to win national elections. Hilary will be your next president, KSUW.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 18, 2014, 05:03:05 PM »

Except 2008?

Republicans don't know how to win national elections. Hilary will be your next president, KSUW.

You could be right. Still makes me :cry: that Romney lost because of Republicans - not "independents."
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 08:53:08 PM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »

Offline Daddy Claxton

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 18, 2014, 08:36:57 PM »
Romney was a better candidate than whoever the R's will put up in 2016 and Hilary is a better candidate than Obama. Landslide.