Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 765400 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: Crooked FBI Swamp, Strzok, Ohr, Mrs Ohr, McCabe ??? (BigO)
« Reply #4350 on: February 10, 2018, 01:43:34 PM »
Can you imagine the forthcoming frothing rage from the neo-fascist libtards when they start throwing these criminals (aka their "progressive" heroes) in prison?

It will be AMAZE and a little late 1920's Germany scary.
 :bwpopcorn:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4351 on: February 10, 2018, 02:39:19 PM »
yeah that's gonna be super sweet

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4352 on: February 10, 2018, 04:06:08 PM »
I'd like to see one of those shots where they mash up two faces into one with Nixon/Obama
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4353 on: February 10, 2018, 04:31:06 PM »
yeah that's gonna be super sweet

And will totally happen!
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4354 on: February 10, 2018, 04:31:31 PM »
oh man, they are everywhere  :lol:
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #4355 on: February 10, 2018, 04:38:34 PM »
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/02/09/us/politics/us-cyberweapons-russia-trump.html

It’s sounding like Russia deliberately fomented the phony Trump-Russia COLUSION narrative. And his political opponents both in rival campaigns and intelligence agencies slurped it right up. Russian agents peddled it to Steele, now it is revealed they peddled it to the NSA. The FBI used the info to obtain a FISA warrant. This is really getting ugly.

Oh, so THAT'S why trump and everyone around him seems to lie when it comes to Russia, makes sense

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4356 on: February 10, 2018, 05:22:41 PM »
I'd like to see one of those shots where they mash up two faces into one with Nixon/Obama

Damn me too

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4357 on: February 10, 2018, 08:04:20 PM »
I hope he finds each democrat committee member and shoves up their butts given the scum stuff they did trying to find some damning information against Trump.  Senator Kerry feeding crap to Steele,  and we are learning Obama's goons were spending our tax dollars to buy trash on Trump from Russian operatives.  Schiff was eager to get dirt from comedians.  These are sick people
I dislike Trump, but not at the expense of ripping apart our country.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/american-spies-paid-dollar100000-to-russian-who-wanted-to-sell-material-on-trump/ar-BBIW3pP
CIA is saying NY Times article is fictional.  The NY Times is always correct ........

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4358 on: February 11, 2018, 03:12:30 AM »
I hope he finds each democrat committee member and shoves up their butts given the scum stuff they did trying to find some damning information against Trump.  Senator Kerry feeding crap to Steele,  and we are learning Obama's goons were spending our tax dollars to buy trash on Trump from Russian operatives.  Schiff was eager to get dirt from comedians.  These are sick people
I dislike Trump, but not at the expense of ripping apart our country.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/american-spies-paid-dollar100000-to-russian-who-wanted-to-sell-material-on-trump/ar-BBIW3pP
CIA is saying NY Times article is fictional.  The NY Times is always correct ........
Fro. Tucker Carlson, Fox News:  "Yesterday we learned, for example, Senator Mark Warner (D) of Virginia was secretly sending text messages to a lobbyist for a Russian oligarch in hope of making contact with making contact with the dossier author Christopher Steele. Warner tried to hide that correspondence. I, "would rather not have a paper trail," he texted in the oligarch's lobbyist. Now, traditionally, in Washington anyway, no paper trail is not an indicator of transparency. In fact, it's a sign of wrongdoing. "

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Crooked FBI CIA Swamp, Strzok, Ohr, Mrs Ohr, McCabe ??? (BigO)
« Reply #4359 on: February 11, 2018, 12:53:52 PM »
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/02/06/john-brennan-james-claper-michael-hayden-former-cia-media-216943
It is interesting how a good number of the participants in the ruse are being hired as meeting experts, and commenting on how Republicans, Trump, and conservatives are so off base.  They helped to creat Russiagate to counteract the Clinton tape meas.  Then to scour the world for an impeachable offense.   They have no credibility.   They are former bureacrcy leaches thrown out on their butts.  They thought they were lifers with Clinton.

The Big Train

« Reply #4360 on: February 12, 2018, 05:33:13 PM »
That picture is perfect. Vlad is beyond overjoyed that he has complete control over his puppet

The Big Train

« Reply #4361 on: February 12, 2018, 05:33:51 PM »
Well it did

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4362 on: February 12, 2018, 05:34:01 PM »
https://twitter.com/Anthony/status/963155248155103233

The same as all the "back channel" communications between the Obama Administration and Putin?  Or worse?

In other news:

1.  Iran - now saying that have ICBM range missiles capable of carrying a nuclear warhead.

2.  Iran - Israel:  Israel claims downed Iranian drown copy of U.S. drown shot down

3.  Syria - Iran:  Substantial Iranian presence in Syria and funding of Hezbollah Syria likely an off shot of the billions in "ransom" money paid to Iran by the Obama Administration

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4363 on: February 12, 2018, 05:48:32 PM »

The same as all the "back channel" communications between the Obama Administration and Putin?  Or worse?

In other news:

1.  Iran - now saying that have ICBM range missiles capable of carrying a nuclear warhead.

2.  Iran - Israel:  Israel claims downed Iranian drown copy of U.S. drown shot down

3.  Syria - Iran:  Substantial Iranian presence in Syria and funding of Hezbollah Syria likely an off shot of the billions in "ransom" money paid to Iran by the Obama Administration

How is that related to Russia, Dax?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4364 on: February 12, 2018, 10:01:18 PM »

In other news:

If only we had a president who could do something....wait.  We have one who promised to

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Crooked FBI CIA Swamp, Strzok, Ohr, Mrs Ohr, McCabe ??? (BigO)
« Reply #4366 on: February 14, 2018, 12:14:55 PM »
Rofl

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4367 on: February 14, 2018, 07:03:45 PM »

In other news:

If only we had a president who could do something....wait.  We have one who promised to

You can't undo the disaster created by the previous guy over night, particularly when the previous guy gave the bad guys billions to play with.

The Big Train

« Reply #4368 on: February 14, 2018, 07:06:06 PM »
:lol: oh Dax

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4369 on: February 14, 2018, 07:07:54 PM »
:lol: oh Dax

The Big Tuck just hates when his heroes are shown in a bad light.

The Big Tuck, let me know when Trump tries to overthrow the government of a sovereign nation.

The Big Train

« Reply #4370 on: February 14, 2018, 07:11:33 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4371 on: February 14, 2018, 07:22:10 PM »

We're at the front steps of war between Israel and Syria (Iran/Hezbullah), and TBT just wants to light the chowder keg and sit back and watch.

SMDH, sad.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4372 on: February 14, 2018, 09:06:00 PM »

We're at the front steps of war between Israel and Syria (Iran/Hezbullah), and TBT just wants to light the chowder keg and sit back and watch.

SMDH, sad.

Chill out Dax

after the Kush brings peace to the ME everything will be fine

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4373 on: February 14, 2018, 09:32:13 PM »

In other news:

You can't undo the disaster created by the previous guy over night, particularly when the previous guy gave the bad guys billions to play with.

Nothing we can do I guess

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4374 on: February 15, 2018, 06:08:46 PM »