Author Topic: Rally House opening in Aggieville  (Read 14373 times)

Offline KsuWildcatsXII

• Fan
    • View Profile
Rally House opening in Aggieville
« on: August 16, 2016, 04:28:49 PM »
Sorry if already posted. Rally House is filling the Varney's location in Aggieville. Thoughts? https://blog.rallyhouse.com/2016/08/16/hello-little-apple-rally-house-aggieville-opening-soon/

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Rally House opening in Aggieville
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 04:36:05 PM »
Good news, I love Kansas Sampler. Why isn't it Kansas Sampler? Isn't this the only Rally House in Kansas?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2016, 05:04:18 PM »
they rebranded years ago away from the kansas sampler name

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2016, 05:15:01 PM »
Rally's Hamburgers would be better.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2016, 05:15:13 PM »
that kid who suggested a no-booze dance club in the collegian has to be pretty bummed

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2016, 05:32:58 PM »
that kid who suggested a no-booze dance club in the collegian has to be pretty bummed

Lol wut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2016, 05:34:46 PM »
This is great for Manhattan.

Offline WildcatPower

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2016, 05:36:15 PM »
Interesting.

Good store though. I live near one here in Kansas City, has pretty good diverse options to choose from. I always like to go there to see what they have in stock. Unfortunately they have more KU and Mizzou crap than K-State.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2016, 05:36:30 PM »
This is great for Manhattan.
Also the meltdown when there is a small corner of KU gear in there will be so amazing.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2016, 05:38:39 PM »
Interesting.

Good store though. I live near one here in Kansas City, has pretty good diverse options to choose from. I always like to go there to see what they have in stock. Unfortunately they have more KU and Mizzou crap than K-State.
That's because those schools have more fans, and fans that buy quality branded gear, don't settle for and keep businesses that put out garbage like GTM's K-State gear in business.

Offline WildcatPower

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2016, 05:42:05 PM »
Interesting.

That's because those schools have more fans, and fans that buy quality branded gear, don't settle for and keep businesses that put out garbage like GTM's K-State gear in business.

I know, and it's irritating to see that. Oh well, I'll still go to Manhattan to get whatever I need from the K-State Store during football season.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2016, 06:11:58 PM »
Interesting.

i love it when people refer to college branded clothes and accessories as "gear"

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

The Big Train

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2016, 06:30:26 PM »
What else would you call it 'clams?  Clothes?  Merchandise?  You have to call it something to distinguish it from regular clothes smdh

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2016, 06:52:36 PM »
Interesting.

i love it when people refer to college branded clothes and accessories as "gear"

i hate it
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2016, 06:58:41 PM »
Fun fact: i never wear ksu gear.  it doesn't appeal to me

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2016, 07:04:42 PM »
because almost all of it sucks

The Big Train

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2016, 07:08:33 PM »
Well now we will have a much better selection

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2016, 07:13:05 PM »
rally house doesn't have anything better

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2016, 07:21:12 PM »
What else would you call it 'clams?  Clothes?  Merchandise?  You have to call it something to distinguish it from regular clothes smdh

what are regular clothes?

what do i call a k-state t-shirt?  that's a brain buster, but i call it, "a k-state t-shirt" 
at this point you're probably wondering what term i use when referring to "a k-state hat", the answer?  "a k-state hat"

like, when you get home from work do you take off your work gear and switch into your chores gear before switching into your dinner gear and then into your watching tv gear before finally closing the day in your bed gear?

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2016, 07:30:42 PM »

That's a big part of it, I don't make a habit of wearing purple bc it's ugly, even in small amounts.

The Big Train

« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2016, 07:31:19 PM »

what do i call a k-state t-shirt?  that's a brain buster, but i call it, "a k-state t-shirt" 
at this point you're probably wondering what term i use when referring to "a k-state hat", the answer?  "a k-state hat"

like, when you get home from work do you take off your work gear and switch into your chores gear before switching into your dinner gear and then into your watching tv gear before finally closing the day in your bed gear?

Well I see what you're trying to do here and I get it, I really do.  The thing is you can have a k-state hat and a k-state shirt but if you have 100 different kinds of k-state shirts and hats and sweatshirts and everything else, you aren't going to just list all 100.

You know what you say instead?  I'll give you a hint and an answer because you call all of it K-state gear.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2016, 07:42:47 PM »

That's a big part of it, I don't make a habit of wearing purple bc it's ugly, even in small amounts.

that's true

Offline TaqMan

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2016, 09:31:37 PM »
You guys are getting ridiculous   

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2016, 09:56:32 PM »
My favorite ksu cats clothing item was made by _FAN

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2016, 10:29:46 PM »

Well I see what you're trying to do here and I get it, I really do.  The thing is you can have a k-state hat and a k-state shirt but if you have 100 different kinds of k-state shirts and hats and sweatshirts and everything else, you aren't going to just list all 100.

You know what you say instead?  I'll give you a hint and an answer because you call all of it K-state gear.

first of all, i don't tell people what i'm wearing so there's no reference point.  i don't nickname any of my clothing, just not something i'm into.
maybe you do?  hey guys want to watch the cats, let's get out our gear and figure out who is wearing what?  seems legit.

i think we all know that gear is a term used by someone who takes their sports a bit too seriously.    riot gear?  ok.  k-state gear?  nah, i'm good.