Author Topic: Are we ever going to get an apology?  (Read 16002 times)

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Are we ever going to get an apology?
« on: February 25, 2015, 12:11:56 PM »
It's pretty clear that KU didn't want to apologize first for that vicious headlock choke slam their assistant coach gave to one of our Rhodes Scholars. Now that we've issued several apologies, including a personal one from Nathan Power, are we going to hear an apology for KU for their actions? I just saw a statement saying their coach didn't do anything wrong. That wouldn't fly with Mama Tonya.

Anytime my brother (goes to KU) and I got in a fight as kids, our mom would make us both apologize. It didn't matter who won the fight or who started it (I always won), it just mattered to her that since we are brothers and equals that we got along and both apologized. My older step-brother (went to Mizzou) usually stayed out of things because he said picking on my little brother wouldn't be a fair fight. They don't really talk anymore.

I don't need an apology to move on from this. I just think it's the right thing for KU athletics to do since we are, like my littlest brother and I, brothers and equals.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Are we ever going to get an apology?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 12:16:10 PM »
of course little bro won't apologize after they just got their asses handed to them, that's human nature

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 12:16:27 PM »
not holding my breath.  i doubt the ku people even know how to write. 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2015, 12:26:35 PM »
Dear K-State:

The University of Kansas would like to apologize for not assisting with the crowd control efforts Monday night.  In spite of the many times your students threw things on the court and at our players over the years, we were able to calm the masses by beating you on your home court in 2013, 2012, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996, 1995, 1994, 1993, 1992, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1988, 1987, 1986, 1985, and 1984, including the last 5 games at Ahearn.  We are glad that K-State fans no longer throw bananas at our African American players or go out on the court next to them in gorilla costumes during pregame stretches.  We understand you can only take baby steps, and that blind-siding our players, chanting "**** KU" on national television, and jumping into our group of players with both middle fingers flying is a logical next step for you.  However, we will do more in the future to get back into the traditional mode of beating you year after year in your building to avoid the higher potential for your administration and fans to **** it up as you do when you win on such rare occasion.  Congratulations for the win and we wish you the best in your endeavor to earn a bid to the CBI.

Sincerely,

Big Brother

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2015, 12:27:32 PM »
Dear K-State:

The University of Kansas would like to apologize for not assisting with the crowd control efforts Monday night.  In spite of the many times your students threw things on the court and at our players over the years, we were able to calm the masses by beating you on your home court in 2013, 2012, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996, 1995, 1994, 1993, 1992, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1988, 1987, 1986, 1985, and 1984, including the last 5 games at Ahearn.  We are glad that K-State fans no longer throw bananas at our African American players or go out on the court next to them in gorilla costumes during pregame stretches.  We understand you can only take baby steps, and that blind-siding our players, chanting "**** KU" on national television, and jumping into our group of players with both middle fingers flying is a logical next step for you.  However, we will do more in the future to get back into the traditional mode of beating you year after year in your building to avoid the higher potential for your administration and fans to **** it up as you do when you win on such rare occasion.  Congratulations for the win and we wish you the best in your endeavor to earn a bid to the CBI.

Sincerely,

Big Brother

I love you Beems.  Don't ever change.....ever.
@mikec2w

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2015, 12:30:17 PM »
BMW tweeted to the university president of Kansas State and told him his university was "a joke" and called him a "clown boy" because a fan bumped jamari.  He's lost his damn mind.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2015, 12:31:00 PM »
Apology accepted.
Now, when does the butthurt stop?

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2015, 12:31:33 PM »
That didn't feel sincere.

Offline cas4ksu

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2015, 12:31:44 PM »
Dear K-State:

Sincerely,

Big Brother

I love you Beems.  Don't ever change.....ever.

Heartfelt. Thank you.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2015, 12:32:33 PM »
Is Townsend the one witha drug crime conviction?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2015, 12:34:38 PM »
BMW tweeted to the university president of Kansas State and told him his university was "a joke" and called him a "clown boy" because a fan bumped jamari.  He's lost his damn mind.

Self defense

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Offline ljmhawk2

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2015, 12:35:53 PM »

bumped? deliberately running over to someone and hitting them isn't a bump, and if you watch the video he was heading straight for Perry Ellis next but somebody grabbed the dumbass before he could cheap shot him in the back. Traylor didn't get hurt but he could have easily just took a weird stumble because he wasn't expecting it and gotten a torn up knee or something like that. anyway, question for kstate fans...how mad would you be if after he hit Traylor, Traylor turned around and knocked him out? you would be calling for his head.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2015, 12:37:55 PM »

The apology was a non-apology and included a bunch of subtle digs at KU.  Your entire university, from the University President to chicken wing boy, have a huge inferiority complex when it comes to KU, and the entire country got to see it on full display. 

:love:  :love:  :love:

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2015, 12:38:10 PM »
That would actually be the only instance where I'd feel bad for traylor.

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2015, 12:38:41 PM »
Well Traylor does have a history of being a violent thug, so I'd say we got pretty lucky, Landon.

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2015, 12:39:04 PM »

bumped? deliberately running over to someone and hitting them isn't a bump, and if you watch the video he was heading straight for Perry Ellis next but somebody grabbed the dumbass before he could cheap shot him in the back. Traylor didn't get hurt but he could have easily just took a weird stumble because he wasn't expecting it and gotten a torn up knee or something like that. anyway, question for kstate fans...how mad would you be if after he hit Traylor, Traylor turned around and knocked him out? you would be calling for his head.

Wanna bet?
@mikec2w

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2015, 12:39:46 PM »
Beems, the apology wasn't to you.  However, I guess it makes sense that you would be concerned with the quality of it?

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2015, 12:40:41 PM »
Well Traylor does have a history of being a violent thug, so I'd say we got pretty lucky, Landon.

:opcat: :opcat: :opcat:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2015, 12:40:56 PM »
I think my favorite part out of all of this is KU fans playing the "what if this happened" game on things that didn't happen. :lol:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2015, 12:41:32 PM »
Landon is a good representative of ku

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2015, 12:42:13 PM »

Pretty average.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2015, 12:44:33 PM »
I think my favorite part out of all of this is KU fans playing the "what if this happened" game on things that didn't happen. :lol:

I think my favorite part is all of the K-State fanboys who are writing off unprovoked violence like it's some sort of normal, everyday thing.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2015, 12:46:08 PM »

Pretty average.

I meant his characteristics are very common in KU fanbase

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2015, 12:46:36 PM »

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2015, 12:46:49 PM »

I think my favorite part is all of the K-State fanboys who are writing off unprovoked violence like it's some sort of normal, everyday thing.
Or KU fans playing off a bump as battery cause their pride got hurt with the loss. :lol: