Author Topic: Butthurt KU Fan Social Media Post Master Thread, 2015 edition  (Read 31515 times)

Offline DOD Take 2

• Combo-Fan
  • Corndogs Jackie! Corndogs for all these people!
    • View Profile
Re: Butthurt KU Fan Social Media Post Master Thread, 2015 edition
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2015, 12:14:20 PM »
So in the last 5 years I've become a bigger KU fan than I was before. I've learned the history behind the basketball program, I've seen a lot of amazing players come and go, and I've gained a ton of respect for Bill Self. Last night watching the game I said they will storm the court if they win.....why don't we ever do that. Greg and Cooper said because we have class. We have Bill Self. We don't score in the last minute if we are way ahead because that's just embarrassing the other team, we don't do the rock chalk chant with more than a minute to go because that would be disrespectful. We don't storm the court because it's a classless act. We lose so many players a year because they go to the draft. We start over from scratch pretty much every year and yet we are consistently in the top 10. We win the Big 12. We are class, we are KU. We don't need to storm the court or tell the other team to F off because we know who we are and we are class.

Pretty sure everyone associated with this quote has never set foot on the campus in Lawrence.

Yeah they never score in the last minute when they are way ahead....

The anger seemed to be directed at Johnson's dunk with 2 seconds left and the game well in hand.

http://espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=330560066

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2015, 12:21:52 PM »
We need to tear down their goalposts again

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2015, 12:25:12 PM »
So in the last 5 years I've become a bigger KU fan than I was before. I've learned the history behind the basketball program, I've seen a lot of amazing players come and go, and I've gained a ton of respect for Bill Self. Last night watching the game I said they will storm the court if they win.....why don't we ever do that. Greg and Cooper said because we have class. We have Bill Self. We don't score in the last minute if we are way ahead because that's just embarrassing the other team, we don't do the rock chalk chant with more than a minute to go because that would be disrespectful. We don't storm the court because it's a classless act. We lose so many players a year because they go to the draft. We start over from scratch pretty much every year and yet we are consistently in the top 10. We win the Big 12. We are class, we are KU. We don't need to storm the court or tell the other team to F off because we know who we are and we are class.

Pretty sure everyone associated with this quote has never set foot on the campus in Lawrence.

Sometimes I'm amazed that there are actually people this dumb in the world.  I mean this guy is out there, walking around, thinking these thoughts.  Scary stuff.

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2015, 12:26:40 PM »

Sometimes I'm amazed that there are actually people this dumb in the world.  I mean this guy is out there, walking around, thinking these thoughts.  Scary stuff.

It's not a guy...... :horrorsurprise:
@mikec2w

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2015, 12:28:01 PM »
What really blows their mind is when you tell them the win was great and all, but that it was probably not the best thing for the future of KSU hoops.
@mikec2w

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2015, 12:41:00 PM »
anyone get anything that joe davis was posting during the game?

Rockchalk blog Weiser'd him

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 24, 2015, 12:43:33 PM »

It's not a guy...... :horrorsurprise:
I just commented on a post on FB in which K-State was criticized for "...piping in jock jams.." to the game (Sandstorm).  The post detailed how KU never does that, because they don't need to with the awe inspiring (and urine smelling) atmosphere in AFH.  After mentioning how sad ACDC was going to be to hear this, they conceded that "..sometimes they play Thunder..."

THUNDERSTRUCK!

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 24, 2015, 01:16:21 PM »
Immediate tweets before that:

Seth Davis @SethDavisHoops
Plenty of schools have taken measures to prevent it. It's not hard. This has gone on long enough.

Seth Davis @SethDavisHoops
Very true and very sad “@JWag85: @SethDavisHoops sadly nothing will happen until a true tragedy takes place”

What a rough ridin' dumbass.
The tragedy will be a player getting his ass kicked. Or maybe the whole team. That won't happen.

Lol to anyone thinking a player retaliating to a shitty fan being a tragedy.

#TheWesIsTheFuture

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 24, 2015, 01:23:57 PM »
We need to tear down their goalposts again

This is probably the best idea I've heard in a long time.  And, that dude that chicken-winged last night needs to do an encore next November on some KU player.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 24, 2015, 01:31:21 PM »
I was totally cool with the court storming until I saw this. Kind of takes away from a GREAT effort on K States part and now all the news channels aren't even talking about the win. Just shot yourselves in the foot. Sad but true. I am not a sore loser, and was actually defending the kids storming the floor. Hell when you only win 4 or 53 or something like that I would storm the court too! But shoving a coach into the table, purposely ramming into a player of the opposing team. I would not want my school to have this kind of press.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 24, 2015, 01:32:18 PM »
lot of hawksplaining going on today iyam

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 24, 2015, 01:47:36 PM »
from the comments section of an article

He's a classless asshat who threw an elbow at a player. This whole article is mumped..

Posted by Cant spell cocKSUcker without KSU on 02/24/2015 at 1:28 PM

:lol:

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 24, 2015, 01:47:47 PM »
I was totally cool with the court storming until I saw this. Kind of takes away from a GREAT effort on K States part and now all the news channels aren't even talking about the win. Just shot yourselves in the foot. Sad but true. I am not a sore loser, and was actually defending the kids storming the floor. Hell when you only win 4 or 53 or something like that I would storm the court too! But shoving a coach into the table, purposely ramming into a player of the opposing team. I would not want my school to have this kind of press.
"chicken-winging"
"assaulting"
"ramming into"
please add all of the others, and then we rank them best to worst. ( :lol: I really mean 2nd best to worst, since nothing is better than "chicken-winging")

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 24, 2015, 02:11:59 PM »

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off