Author Topic: Butthurt KU Fan Social Media Post Master Thread, 2015 edition  (Read 31213 times)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Butthurt KU Fan Social Media Post Master Thread, 2015 edition
« Reply #175 on: February 26, 2015, 09:08:23 AM »
Can you imagine what will happen if they lose their next game?  Will it be safe to be outside? 

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 26, 2015, 09:40:02 AM »
i had never heard the term "chicken wing" used in the context that Self did, prior to this incident.  it's an odd descriptor. 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 26, 2015, 12:56:29 PM »
Maybe should go in the facebook/ hometown thread

My only issue with storming the court, other than it being completely classless, is safety of players & coaches for both teams. While we haven't had any serious injuries that I'm aware of, there certainly is that potential. One of these days some cockbag is going to shank a bitch during one of these court stormings and all Hell will rain down on college sports. It'll be some player with gang connections or involved in or refusal to be involved in point shaving, and some muscle placed in with fans with pull a blade and shank a player. Then we'll have a dead player and that'll be the end of any fans getting on the court or a field ever again.

Frankly I'm surprised something like that hasn't happened already; but then again I once read a blog post claiming that due to refusing to throw a game to cover a gambling debt, the La Cosa Nostra murdered Hank Gathers with a Comino Saber Dart and it was covered up by the FBI.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 26, 2015, 01:00:50 PM »
I love how they follow up "classless" with "cockbag" and "shank a bitch"  :ROFL:

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: February 26, 2015, 01:22:26 PM »

My only issue with storming the court, other than it being completely classless, is safety of players & coaches for both teams. While we haven't had any serious injuries that I'm aware of, there certainly is that potential. One of these days some cockbag is going to shank a bitch during one of these court stormings and all Hell will rain down on college sports. It'll be some player with gang connections or involved in or refusal to be involved in point shaving, and some muscle placed in with fans with pull a blade and shank a player. Then we'll have a dead player and that'll be the end of any fans getting on the court or a field ever again.

Frankly I'm surprised something like that hasn't happened already; but then again I once read a blog post claiming that due to refusing to throw a game to cover a gambling debt, the La Cosa Nostra murdered Hank Gathers with a Comino Saber Dart and it was covered up by the FBI.
:sdeek:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: February 26, 2015, 02:20:37 PM »

wait, was that on your news feed?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: February 26, 2015, 02:23:00 PM »
Kansas Jayhawk fans are a weird brand

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 26, 2015, 02:27:45 PM »

yes
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 26, 2015, 03:48:28 PM »

yes

you may need to reevaluate the choices you are making

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 26, 2015, 04:10:26 PM »

yes

you may need to reevaluate the choices you are making

I'm a very liberal friender. I've probably turned down 5 friend requests in my life.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 26, 2015, 04:12:12 PM »
put this in another thread but probably belongs here. their butthurt has developed into fabrications.

https://twitter.com/RealBlairSheady/status/571056696614723587

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 26, 2015, 04:21:17 PM »
put this in another thread but probably belongs here. their butthurt has developed into fabrications.

https://twitter.com/RealBlairSheady/status/571056696614723587

Was probably trying to also say "...nice and comfortably in your home surrounded by family and friends at a very old age" but with known unapologetic chokeholder Kurtis Townsend on the loose he didn't have a chance to finish for fear of his life

Offline The Whale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 26, 2015, 06:54:44 PM »
Zero sympathy for this kid.  Having his life plastered all over the internet is a consequence of your actions.  The picture of him chicken winging Jamari wont be leaving the internet anytime soon.  He's going to have to live with that for the rest of his life.  Just like KK having murdered those hookers.  That guy will never live down that fateful night with the male transvestite prostitutes.

Future employers around town may remember Nathan Power from Lenexa, KS and member of Delta Upsilon Fraternity as the "KSU Court Storming moron," and yes it could hurt his chances at future employment.  That's the type of things kids are warned about DAILY.  His life is forever tied to that stupidity. 

Plenty of people have lost jobs for saying/doing stupid stuff online.  Plenty of people have been denied employment for stupid things they've done online.  This kid did something epically stupid on national television and people were able to see it online. That is his problem.  Not mine.

That thread was epic comedy gold.  It deserves to be in the Hall.
:lol:

Yep, destroy this kid's life for a misdemeanor.

Meanwhile, when Mario Little actually assaults someone  --- "Phew, just a misdemeanor!  Let him play!"

http://www2.kusports.com/news/2010/dec/27/court-date-ku-basketball-player-mario-little-moved/

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 26, 2015, 07:06:15 PM »
if you have 10 minutes....

With another Jayhawk football season going quickly down the tank, the Sunflower Showdown arrived once again that November Saturday. The KU student body's only concern was simple..ruining KSU's march to a College Football Playoff berth, not their own improvement under new coach David Beaty. From the start, everybody was amped. Many began pregaming all morning and afternoon on Mass. St while others closer to Memorial Stadium got fouled up in their front yards. "This is the one" everyone said. "We haven't been to a game all year but we're going because this is KState" one other coed repeated. For some unknown reason ESPN even showed up due to a slow weekend in Top 25 matchups, so the KU nation was amped to show America how "crazy and devoted" they really were to their team. The game started off about how everyone figured it would, Snyder was controlling the clock and seemed to be in control throughout much of the first half, although KU seemed to be connecting on every pass in their new spread offense. KU fans were so prepared the even made signs that said "I hope Snyder dies soon" and "You can't spell cocKSUcker without KSU. Nobody thought anything about it, after all every student section does things like that, many thought. Towards the end of the third quarter, things started to take a 180 degree turn. Dropped passes, a fumble, and 3 straight defensive breakdowns on third down sent KSU into a miserable nosedive. A 80 yard TD bomb for KU with 2:00 left from the backup quarterback sealed the deal. KU was going to win this. The air was electric. The few student stadium gameday assistance ushers along the bottom of the aisles grinned and couldn't hardly contain themselves. The goalposts were going in Potter Lake and everybody was going to get hammered. KSU made one last attempt at a 17 lateral running play, and it was over. LHC Bill Snyder, true to form, started to undo his headset, and proceed to go shake hands with the KU staff like the true gentleman he was. He never made it. A wave of 6,000 student section members, and even possibly a tuba player from the band leaped over the railing directly behind the KSU sideline. Nobody even tried to go around the players, they were bent on informing them on who really was "number 1". Snyder turned around just in time to slip and fall next to what was usually the bench for the offensive lineman. He did the only thing possible and assumed the fetal position while several KU fraternity members hovered over him with their middle fingers, calling him everything but a white man. Quickly, Snyder's son Sean and assistant Dana Dimel came to try to get some students back even having to put one in a headlock, much to the disgust of the remaining KU student body in the stands shouting various obscenities about KState. Seemingly lost in the pandemonium, fullback Glenn Gronkowski even got suckerpunched by some wormy looking law major. Somehow he kept his cool. That night social media lit up. KSU fans were pissed, much to the amusement of the KU nation who said they were just "butthurt" that KU had ruined their season and stormed the field. ?#?mirrored? ?#?switchshoes
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 26, 2015, 07:20:57 PM »

With another Jayhawk football season going quickly down the tank, the Sunflower Showdown arrived once again that November Saturday. The KU student body's only concern was simple..ruining KSU's march to a College Football Playoff berth, not their own improvement under new coach David Beaty. From the start, everybody was amped. Many began pregaming all morning and afternoon on Mass. St while others closer to Memorial Stadium got fouled up in their front yards. "This is the one" everyone said. "We haven't been to a game all year but we're going because this is KState" one other coed repeated. For some unknown reason ESPN even showed up due to a slow weekend in Top 25 matchups, so the KU nation was amped to show America how "crazy and devoted" they really were to their team. The game started off about how everyone figured it would, Snyder was controlling the clock and seemed to be in control throughout much of the first half, although KU seemed to be connecting on every pass in their new spread offense. KU fans were so prepared the even made signs that said "I hope Snyder dies soon" and "You can't spell cocKSUcker without KSU. Nobody thought anything about it, after all every student section does things like that, many thought. Towards the end of the third quarter, things started to take a 180 degree turn. Dropped passes, a fumble, and 3 straight defensive breakdowns on third down sent KSU into a miserable nosedive. A 80 yard TD bomb for KU with 2:00 left from the backup quarterback sealed the deal. KU was going to win this. The air was electric. The few student stadium gameday assistance ushers along the bottom of the aisles grinned and couldn't hardly contain themselves. The goalposts were going in Potter Lake and everybody was going to get hammered. KSU made one last attempt at a 17 lateral running play, and it was over. LHC Bill Snyder, true to form, started to undo his headset, and proceed to go shake hands with the KU staff like the true gentleman he was. He never made it. A wave of 6,000 student section members, and even possibly a tuba player from the band leaped over the railing directly behind the KSU sideline. Nobody even tried to go around the players, they were bent on informing them on who really was "number 1". Snyder turned around just in time to slip and fall next to what was usually the bench for the offensive lineman. He did the only thing possible and assumed the fetal position while several KU fraternity members hovered over him with their middle fingers, calling him everything but a white man. Quickly, Snyder's son Sean and assistant Dana Dimel came to try to get some students back even having to put one in a headlock, much to the disgust of the remaining KU student body in the stands shouting various obscenities about KState. Seemingly lost in the pandemonium, fullback Glenn Gronkowski even got suckerpunched by some wormy looking law major. Somehow he kept his cool. That night social media lit up. KSU fans were pissed, much to the amusement of the KU nation who said they were just "butthurt" that KU had ruined their season and stormed the field. ?#?mirrored? ?#?switchshoes
OMG, this is way past "Butthurt"; it border's on "Hemorrhoid Syndrome".  :horrorsurprise:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 26, 2015, 07:57:20 PM »
Lol

The Big Train

« Reply #191 on: February 26, 2015, 10:15:48 PM »
well i wasnt originally gonna read all that, the time, you know.  i read what katdaddy wrote and i decided to read this essay.  i truly, like deep deep down, believe this is how butthurt every tshirt/hawk fan across the country feels right now.  i mean this is their sport, their superbowl, their time to prove they provide some contribution to the big 12.  to have all of that ripped away and to see their reaction when they are again put in their place is just incredible.   :love:

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
Butthurt KU Fan Social Media Post Master Thread, 2015 edition
« Reply #192 on: February 27, 2015, 06:52:09 AM »

With another Jayhawk football season going quickly down the tank, the Sunflower Showdown arrived once again that November Saturday. The KU student body's only concern was simple..ruining KSU's march to a College Football Playoff berth, not their own improvement under new coach David Beaty. From the start, everybody was amped. Many began pregaming all morning and afternoon on Mass. St while others closer to Memorial Stadium got fouled up in their front yards. "This is the one" everyone said. "We haven't been to a game all year but we're going because this is KState" one other coed repeated. For some unknown reason ESPN even showed up due to a slow weekend in Top 25 matchups, so the KU nation was amped to show America how "crazy and devoted" they really were to their team. The game started off about how everyone figured it would, Snyder was controlling the clock and seemed to be in control throughout much of the first half, although KU seemed to be connecting on every pass in their new spread offense. KU fans were so prepared the even made signs that said "I hope Snyder dies soon" and "You can't spell cocKSUcker without KSU. Nobody thought anything about it, after all every student section does things like that, many thought. Towards the end of the third quarter, things started to take a 180 degree turn. Dropped passes, a fumble, and 3 straight defensive breakdowns on third down sent KSU into a miserable nosedive. A 80 yard TD bomb for KU with 2:00 left from the backup quarterback sealed the deal. KU was going to win this. The air was electric. The few student stadium gameday assistance ushers along the bottom of the aisles grinned and couldn't hardly contain themselves. The goalposts were going in Potter Lake and everybody was going to get hammered. KSU made one last attempt at a 17 lateral running play, and it was over. LHC LHC LHC LHC LHC Bill Snyder, true to form, started to undo his headset, and proceed to go shake hands with the KU staff like the true gentleman he was. He never made it. A wave of 6,000 student section members, and even possibly a tuba player from the band leaped over the railing directly behind the KSU sideline. Nobody even tried to go around the players, they were bent on informing them on who really was "number 1". Snyder turned around just in time to slip and fall next to what was usually the bench for the offensive lineman. He did the only thing possible and assumed the fetal position while several KU fraternity members hovered over him with their middle fingers, calling him everything but a white man. Quickly, Snyder's son Sean and assistant Dana Dimel came to try to get some students back even having to put one in a headlock, much to the disgust of the remaining KU student body in the stands shouting various obscenities about KState. Seemingly lost in the pandemonium, fullback Glenn Gronkowski even got suckerpunched by some wormy looking law major. Somehow he kept his cool. That night social media lit up. KSU fans were pissed, much to the amusement of the KU nation who said they were just "butthurt" that KU had ruined their season and stormed the field. ?#?mirrored? ?#?switchshoes
"Now, imagine she's white."

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 27, 2015, 12:23:50 PM »
Ron Young42 minutes ago

Currie must be on some sort of drugs ?K State, does not  compare to the University of Kansas. We turn out the finest of Students , from our Law School, Medical School , etc.
K State , just look at the Juco transfers they enroll in their football program .
Its just harder to get into KU, no question about it .
Currie you should resign immediately, Your behavior is not acceptable .?

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: February 27, 2015, 12:25:17 PM »
AKansan631 day ago

Wow K-State, you need to be searching for a new Athletic Director. First Currie says the reason you made fools of yourselves storming the court over a conference game win is because you used to be number #2 in the State, but you aren't anymore. Then he says in the future it will be the student's decision whether they storm the court or not. At the game the mob mentality started with the "Sand Storm" and F&%$ KU. Someone with some sense should stop this. I remember KU students doing the same thing 20 some years ago in Allen Field House. Roy Williams stepped out onto the court, held up his hand to signal stop, and it NEVER happened again. At KU we are winners so we have no need  to humiliate others. oscar Webber, Kirk Schulz, April Mason, are you really going to let 18-22 year old student's decide K-State's character? I thought you were all wiser than this.?

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: February 27, 2015, 12:26:11 PM »
Ron Young42 minutes ago

Currie must be on some sort of drugs ?K State, does not  compare to the University of Kansas. We turn out the finest of Students , from our Law School, Medical School , etc.
K State , just look at the Juco transfers they enroll in their football program .
Its just harder to get into KU, no question about it .
Currie you should resign immediately, Your behavior is not acceptable .?

I am not against the last part

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 27, 2015, 12:39:23 PM »
Currie humiliating KU is really growing on me.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 27, 2015, 12:46:05 PM »

Hey guys we're going to be good next season!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 27, 2015, 01:03:23 PM »
We are good every season

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile