TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Kansas State Football

RIP Jim Dickey

(1/3) > >>

WildcatPower:
http://themercury.com/k_state_sports/former-k-state-head-football-coach-jim-dickey-dies-at/article_19d875fb-8139-501d-96d0-94efb22edcdc.html

IPA4Me:
Indeed. Thanks for our first bowl game.

SleepFighter:
I was in third grade when he led us to the Independence Bowl, and my dad took me to Shreveport, leaving my mom to watch my little brother.

Man I was super excited, because Cats. It was cold as crap, and we played Wisconsin, so naturally we got our butts kicked. The only highlight I remember is when we scooped up a muffed punt and took it in for a touchdown. Of course, that got called back.

I still have a flag my dad bought me that day.

KST8FAN:
My frosh year in Manhattan.  Part of the first Pride of Wildcat Land Marching Band to perform in a bowl game.  First night game at KSU Stadium vs KU.  Good times.

Tom

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

pvegs:

--- Quote from: KST8FAN on February 20, 2018, 05:45:35 PM ---My frosh year in Manhattan.  Part of the first Pride of Wildcat Land Marching Band to perform in a bowl game.  First night game at KSU Stadium vs KU.  Good times.

Tom

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

super cool

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version