TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Kansas State Football

Baylor situation gets worse

(1/20) > >>

Kat Kid:
http://www.statesman.com/news/local/former-baylor-president-told-employee-delete-scandal-related-emails-motion-claims/fIXqV9GBf3790fnxD8cs2O/

--- Quote ---Attorneys in a sexual assault lawsuit against Baylor University say they’ve obtained records that suggest a former Baylor interim president told an administrator to delete emails related to the suit.
The allegation was in a motion, filed Wednesday, and is the latest development in a federal civil rights lawsuit in which several women have accused the Waco-based university of repeatedly mishandling, ignoring or stifling claims of sexual and physical abuse of students.

The attorneys for the 10 women claim in the motion that they’ve obtained an email that shows that then-interim President David Garland wrote to a “high-level Baylor athletics official” and told him, “I would erase the emails.”
--- End quote ---

steve dave:
Oof

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

manpow5:
Obviously the he should have called Hillary Clinton... she would have known what to do..............

i poo crabs:

--- Quote from: manpow5 on February 14, 2018, 08:19:17 PM ---Obviously the he should have called Hillary Clinton... she would have known what to do..............

--- End quote ---

And trump would have been busy engaging in the sexual assault.

HerrSonntag:

--- Quote from: i poo crabs on February 14, 2018, 10:33:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: manpow5 on February 14, 2018, 08:19:17 PM ---Obviously the he should have called Hillary Clinton... she would have known what to do..............

--- End quote ---

And trump would have been busy engaging in the sexual assault.

--- End quote ---
you guys are cute

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version