Author Topic: Hillary LOL (f/k/a Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch f/k/a Hillary 2016?)  (Read 329436 times)

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Re: Hillary 2016?
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2014, 04:37:30 PM »
i will probably continue to cast my symbolic 3rd or 4th party vote to protest the status quo
This is how Obama was elected - twice.

how many states that went blue would have gone red if the 3rd party votes went to mitt? probably none.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2014, 04:38:06 PM »
What were Ronald Reagan's accomplishments?

Successful 2 term governor of the most populous state in America?

i will probably continue to cast my symbolic 3rd or 4th party vote to protest the status quo

The 'pubs need to get serious about weeding out the crazies so that their guy doesn't get crazy rubbed all over him before the gen elect'n.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2014, 04:41:23 PM »

and W... and clinton...
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2014, 04:46:36 PM »

The 'pubs need to get serious about weeding out the crazies so that their guy doesn't get crazy rubbed all over him before the gen elect'n.

They just need a likeable candidate.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2014, 04:49:17 PM »
'pubs really need to change their stance on marijuana if they want to win the POTUS election.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2014, 04:50:49 PM »
'pubs really need to change their stance on marijuana if they want to win the POTUS election.

they really need to iron out their stances on which freedoms they want to protect and which freedoms they want to destroy

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2014, 05:46:48 PM »

How different is that from being a two term senator of New York?

Seriously, you can't really even compare the two.  It would be like comparing a CEO (governor) to a sales manager (senator). Sales manager probably has more responsibilities than a senator, so probably not the best example.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2014, 06:43:09 PM »

Seriously, you can't really even compare the two.  It would be like comparing a CEO (governor) to a sales manager (senator). Sales manager probably has more responsibilities than a senator, so probably not the best example.

Being governor of a state, especially of a populous state, is far more important, and far better experience for POTUS, than being 1 out of 100 votes in the Senate. It's not really even close. As governor, not only are you the head of the executive branch, you also have to make hard decisions like balancing a budget. How many balanced budgets (or budgets at all, for that matter) have come out of the Senate recently?

In terms of getting elected as an accomplishment, I would also give Ronnie the edge there. He won in CA as a Republican. Of course, those were different times back then and he was at least a semi-famous b movie actor, but Hillary's path to that Senate seat was gold paved.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2014, 06:47:39 PM »
good ol' bill clinton was governor, and he was probably the best president of the last 300 years

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2014, 06:49:28 PM »
sebelius got elected gov in red state kansas, guess maybe she should be president too

(would support)

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2014, 06:52:31 PM »
good ol' bill clinton was governor, and he was probably the best president of the last 300 years

12th amendment makes it kind of tricky but I would definitely vote for a Clinton/Clinton ticket in 2016
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2014, 06:56:34 PM »

12th amendment makes it kind of tricky but I would definitely vote for a Clinton/Clinton ticket in 2016

Bill would love that. They could never travel together.  :fatty:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2014, 06:59:40 PM »

Where to begin with this...
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2014, 07:10:11 PM »
sebelius got elected gov in red state kansas, guess maybe she should be president too

(would support)

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/04/11/us/politics/sebelius-resigning-as-health-secretary.html?_r=0&referrer= :lol:

You're the best, seven. Never stop.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2014, 07:12:14 PM »

(would support)

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/04/11/us/politics/sebelius-resigning-as-health-secretary.html?_r=0&referrer= :lol:

You're the best, seven. Never stop.

that's actually what made me think of her today

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2014, 07:27:16 PM »

Being governor of a state, especially of a populous state, is far more important, and far better experience for POTUS, than being 1 out of 100 votes in the Senate. It's not really even close. As governor, not only are you the head of the executive branch, you also have to make hard decisions like balancing a budget. How many balanced budgets (or budgets at all, for that matter) have come out of the Senate recently?

In terms of getting elected as an accomplishment, I would also give Ronnie the edge there. He won in CA as a Republican. Of course, those were different times back then and he was at least a semi-famous b movie actor, but Hillary's path to that Senate seat was gold paved.

Does Schwarzenegger winning kind of dampen your argument on how hard it is for an Repub actor to win in CA?

Honestly, I think both positions are really tough to win.  Both were probably won largely on name recognition and a lot of money (Schwarzenegger and Hillary that is, I don't know crap about how Reagan won).

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2014, 08:30:05 PM »
 I really have no good reason, but I cannot stand Hilary Clinton.

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2014, 08:41:37 PM »
[quote autho
r=seven link=topic=31932.msg1089984#msg1089984 date=1397161820]

:thumbs:
[/quote]

Did this last time.. Count me in.

I'm done with traditional parties and their people. 

I believe in ideas more than anything now.

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2014, 08:48:45 PM »

I'm willing to bet you never brought up the gold paths for W or silver one for his dad. 

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2014, 09:22:18 PM »

Does Schwarzenegger winning kind of dampen your argument on how hard it is for an Repub actor to win in CA?

Honestly, I think both positions are really tough to win.  Both were probably won largely on name recognition and a lot of money (Schwarzenegger and Hillary that is, I don't know crap about how Reagan won).

Arnold kind of won by default after Davis was recalled for rough ridin' up the state. It was anyone but another democrat, but ended up getting another democrat.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2014, 09:42:12 PM »
Hillary is in an insanely strong position for 2016 but I hope that doesn't stay the case.  I do not want her to be the next pres.  Republicans need to find a candidate who isn't whacko stat.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2014, 09:43:55 PM »
Elizabeth Warren should be the first woman prez.

Probably the worst person on Earth
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2014, 09:53:34 PM »
Hillary is in an insanely strong position for 2016 but I hope that doesn't stay the case.  I do not want her to be the next pres.  Republicans need to find a candidate who isn't whacko stat.

The field still looks pretty thin right now, but I'm hoping for Scott Walker to make a serious run. He's the kind of guy we need to get out fiscal house in order.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2014, 09:57:51 PM »
Liz Warren is clinically insane, a bona fide lunatic. Whenever her name comes up as a potential presidential candidate I'm reminded at how rough ridin' off the farm nuts the left is. Find 5 minutes of her on YouTube that isn't completely nuts, not possible.  She is crazy on an ideological level, which is virtually impossible.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2014, 10:14:52 PM »
Liz Warren is clinically insane, a bona fide lunatic. Whenever her name comes up as a potential presidential candidate I'm reminded at how rough ridin' off the farm nuts the left is. Find 5 minutes of her on YouTube that isn't completely nuts, not possible.  She is crazy on an ideological level, which is virtually impossible.

:U R STUPID: