Author Topic: FATTYFEST 2013 WILL BE JUNE 15th!  (Read 51562 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: FATTYFEST 2013 WILL BE JUNE 15th!
« Reply #475 on: June 18, 2013, 05:33:04 PM »
Lol. Going to a #fattyfest doesn't make up for all the MOAP's and PAK's you've all missed throughout the years. However, I do think it's awesome more people are starting to go to these events.

Offline 3maw

• lurk'r extrodinaire
  • Combo-Fan
  • #TeamAldi
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: June 18, 2013, 06:47:58 PM »
Whoa no.  3MAW did not smack Fatty Family.

no, that's correct, 3maw did not.

Online yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: June 18, 2013, 06:58:08 PM »
Lol. Going to a #fattyfest doesn't make up for all the MOAP's and PAK's you've all missed throughout the years. However, I do think it's awesome more people are starting to go to these events.
fanning and I watched they baylor game together for emaw sake, that has to count for something.. woof, what a terrible game

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: June 18, 2013, 07:00:35 PM »
fanning and I watched they baylor game together for emaw sake, that has to count for something.. woof, what a terrible game
:thumbs:

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: June 18, 2013, 10:05:46 PM »

Contributing to a cause higher than yourself carries more weight. Getting drunk and watching KSU should be a given.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #480 on: June 18, 2013, 10:07:57 PM »
I was just joshing around you cats. All emaws, whether IRL or potential sock, are of course created equal. Catch you at the next moap.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: June 18, 2013, 10:33:26 PM »

Contributing to a cause higher than yourself carries more weight. Getting drunk and watching KSU should be a given.
I'd say I've been there for both causes. Contributions and all.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: June 18, 2013, 10:35:08 PM »

I wasn't there, but I donated. #sock

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: June 18, 2013, 11:32:52 PM »

probs my fav goEMAW moment ever was when YLA walked into the 'falloon and WC08 realized he wasn't as handsome as YLA and got super sad.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: June 18, 2013, 11:42:45 PM »

probs my fav goEMAW moment ever was when YLA walked into the 'falloon and WC08 realized he wasn't as handsome as YLA and got super sad.

Yeah that would've been great. To be fair to fanning though, we were at aggie station a while back and my wife was wow who's the good looking guy with the short hair? It was fanning. Win some/lose some for fanman.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: June 19, 2013, 08:51:35 AM »

Yeah that would've been great. To be fair to fanning though, we were at aggie station a while back and my wife was wow who's the good looking guy with the short hair? It was fanning. Win some/lose some for fanman.
:D

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: June 19, 2013, 05:44:01 PM »
Starting at 6, Hosie Nation 3.0:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/hosienation/2013/06/19/hosie-nation-30-wleecrowe

There will be a Fatty Fest Recap with Comedian/MC/Jack of all trades, Paul Nyakatura of FACEFACE.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: June 29, 2018, 10:38:50 AM »
Who's the dude with the fabulous voice?

@boxradioshow.  T-Y to @Hosienation for hooking it up.

RIP Box.  They found him dead this morning.

https://twitter.com/HolyCitySinner/status/1012498583566856192

Really cool dude.  I'd say he worked tirelessly on making the FattyFest promo for us, but he was a genius at this stuff and did it amazingly and seemingly effortlessly.  And he did it all for free just from hearing a bit about the cause despite never meeting any of us and me basically being a friend of a friend. 

Chunkles is working on resurrecting the defunct youtube link to the full promo video.  Here was the audio-only.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B0Jl4NeQAU

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: June 29, 2018, 11:49:28 AM »
Goddamn, it was hilarious how professionally this was done compared to the usual production value of our actual event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOV_E0fdx_I

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: June 29, 2018, 11:53:40 AM »
Good grief, that's amazing.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile