Author Topic: Top 25 coaches poll!!!!!  (Read 8595 times)

Offline ksu101

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Top 25 coaches poll!!!!!
« on: October 16, 2014, 12:05:18 PM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
Re: Top 25 coaches poll!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2014, 12:17:01 PM »
It is time to get angry again. Let the hate be with you.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2014, 12:21:34 PM »
It's like they have never even been to the DeBruce Center

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2014, 12:46:44 PM »
Is this like the first time ever Nebraska has been ranked ahead of us in a preseason poll?

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2014, 06:10:19 PM »

Is this like the first time ever Nebraska has been ranked ahead of us in a preseason poll?
just wait until the super secret scrimmage where we pummel those puds

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2014, 06:16:04 PM »
I just don't think you can rank Nebraska until they actually win a tournament game.  Same thing with picking against KU in the B12.  Nebraska winning and KU losing aren't impossible, but if you keep trying to predict them you will be wrong far more than you are right.

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2014, 12:23:04 PM »
Who does ISU return? 14 seems kind of high, though I guess they get the Hoiberg bump.

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2014, 04:43:41 PM »
Who does ISU return? 14 seems kind of high, though I guess they get the Hoiberg bump.

They lost two Big 12 first teamers. They return some nice pieces in Niang and Morris but they're not going to be as good as last year.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2014, 11:38:19 PM »
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline cyclones12321

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2014, 10:48:54 PM »

They lost two Big 12 first teamers. They return some nice pieces in Niang and Morris but they're not going to be as good as last year.

100% disagree on being worse. Sure we lost ejim and kane but besides that were returning everyone else. First time in the hoiberg era we have had the bulk of our lineup returning.

Pg's
Monte Morris - set the record for best assist to turnover ratio ever and as a freshman. Made huge strides with his scoring  towards the end of the season. One of the top pgs in the b12.

Clayton custer - 4* recruit out of your state alot like morris the way he plays

Bryce Dejean-Jones was unlv's top scorer last year and is said to be a top 3 transfer by most places. Scoring machine, will do well in coach freds system. Has a smooth shot and major ups.

Matt thomas - struggled most of his freshman season but still had the 2nd best season for a freshman in isu history in 3pts made. If his confidence is better this year he might be the best 3pt shooter in the b12.

Naz long - Mr. Clutch. Amazing shooter especially in the clutch.

Fowards

Dustin hogue - one of the top returning  rebounders in the b12. Slasher that has the ability to shoot. With niang out last year vs uconn in the sweet 16 he stepped up huge for us. Should put up numbers simular to ejim.

Abdel nader- transfer from Northern Illinois. Was their top scorer which doesn't say much. I honestly dont know how to feel about him. Hes my wild card. However i remember hearing last year when he was on the scout team that he might have been the best player on the court. Also heard he is very good at hitting the tough shots. Also has a 7'1 wingspan.

Jameel mckay- our Shot blocking maching, 6'10 with major ups. Very athletic and soft touch around the rim. Wing span only 2 inches shorter than anthony davis. Really good player.

Daniel edozie - not a huge contributer last year until the end of the season then he filled in some huge minutes in the tournament.  Good rebounder huge body

Georgios Tsalmpouris - from greece. Huge guy 7'1. He can shoot and actually moves well. I think when he gets some more muscle he'll be unstoppable but for now just a role player filling in small minutes

Georges niang - possible all American, matchup nightmare. Top foward in the b12 imo. You all know who he is

With all those players i think we should be better. The most talent hoiberg has ever had. We can go huge, we can go snall. Were going to press more this year because we can go 10 deep and have mckay to protect the rim. You know hoibergs teams are going to score but now we have a better defense. We have alot of athleticism too so we should be towards the top in rebounding. Oh plus hilton magic. This is my first post on this site, not trying to anger anyone,  i just respectively disagree. We should be a top 3 b12 team this year

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2014, 11:06:48 PM »

100% disagree on being worse. Sure we lost ejim and kane but besides that were returning everyone else. First time in the hoiberg era we have had the bulk of our lineup returning.

Pg's
Monte Morris - set the record for best assist to turnover ratio ever and as a freshman. Made huge strides with his scoring  towards the end of the season. One of the top pgs in the b12.

Clayton custer - 4* recruit out of your state alot like morris the way he plays

Bryce Dejean-Jones was unlv's top scorer last year and is said to be a top 3 transfer by most places. Scoring machine, will do well in coach freds system. Has a smooth shot and major ups.

Matt thomas - struggled most of his freshman season but still had the 2nd best season for a freshman in isu history in 3pts made. If his confidence is better this year he might be the best 3pt shooter in the b12.

Naz long - Mr. Clutch. Amazing shooter especially in the clutch.

Fowards

Dustin hogue - one of the top returning  rebounders in the b12. Slasher that has the ability to shoot. With niang out last year vs uconn in the sweet 16 he stepped up huge for us. Should put up numbers simular to ejim.

Abdel nader- transfer from Northern Illinois. Was their top scorer which doesn't say much. I honestly dont know how to feel about him. Hes my wild card. However i remember hearing last year when he was on the scout team that he might have been the best player on the court. Also heard he is very good at hitting the tough shots. Also has a 7'1 wingspan.

Jameel mckay- our Shot blocking maching, 6'10 with major ups. Very athletic and soft touch around the rim. Wing span only 2 inches shorter than anthony davis. Really good player.

Daniel edozie - not a huge contributer last year until the end of the season then he filled in some huge minutes in the tournament.  Good rebounder huge body

Georgios Tsalmpouris - from greece. Huge guy 7'1. He can shoot and actually moves well. I think when he gets some more muscle he'll be unstoppable but for now just a role player filling in small minutes

Georges niang - possible all American, matchup nightmare. Top foward in the b12 imo. You all know who he is

With all those players i think we should be better. The most talent hoiberg has ever had. We can go huge, we can go snall. Were going to press more this year because we can go 10 deep and have mckay to protect the rim. You know hoibergs teams are going to score but now we have a better defense. We have alot of athleticism too so we should be towards the top in rebounding. Oh plus hilton magic. This is my first post on this site, not trying to anger anyone,  i just respectively disagree. We should be a top 3 b12 team this year

:lol: :lol: :lol: he is not good.

Offline cyclones12321

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2014, 11:11:22 PM »
He is good, hes a 4* recruit,  however he will probably need a year to get used to the college game.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2014, 11:16:26 PM »
Ejim and kane were two thirds of your everything.   

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2014, 12:03:54 AM »
It is time to get angry again. Let the hate be with you.

And also with you.

Offline cyclones12321

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2014, 12:41:55 AM »
look at every year with hoiberg. We lose most of our scoring and get better the next season.  This is the most returning talent we have ever had under Hoiberg. If history repeats itself we should be very good

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2014, 06:29:20 AM »
Tell us more about Naz Long aka Mr. Clutch.  He sounds dreamy.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2014, 07:32:27 AM »
Wow, with that player by player breakdown, I'll bet the clones are top 5. (TLDNR)

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2014, 08:57:19 AM »
look at every year with hoiberg. We lose most of our scoring and get better the next season.  This is the most returning talent we have ever had under Hoiberg. If history repeats itself we should be very good

This is dumb.  I mean, I hope you guys lose your best players every year too, but evidently for different reasons than you.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2014, 09:15:04 AM »
sorry but it's known as the hoiberg conundrum and it's very real.
team loses best players, team gets better.  it's like magnets, no one truly understands them either.  if history repeats itself.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2014, 09:23:04 AM »
Does The HoiNundrum have diminishing returns or does this system just keep on going on a linear path?   Hoi should identify his best player monthly, kick them off the team, and win the NC with walk ons and team managers.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2014, 09:45:52 AM »
if i'm reading this right, and if history repeats itself, they get better than they were the last year, every single year.  the returns are growing, not diminishing.  it's like the stock market, which i'm sure hoiberg assassinates. i've heard that when he's not reviewing game film the guy kills the day trade market.  #buffet #trump #oppenheimer #hoi

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2014, 10:28:49 AM »
He is good, hes a 4* recruit,  however he will probably need a year to get used to the college game.
:lol:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2014, 10:48:21 AM »
247's composite index says that he's a three-star jabroni. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline cyclones12321

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2014, 10:52:37 AM »
Hoibergs first year, 2010-11' went 16-16 with literally no one he recruited.

2011-12' lost Garrett, Vanderbeken, anderson, and godfrey, basically all of our scoring.  The team goes 23-11 3rd in b12 lost in the round of 32 to eventual nc kentucky.

2012-13' lost royce white, chris allen, and Christopherson, once again all of our scoring. The team went 23-12 4th in the b12 lost in the rd of 32 to Ohio st in a heart breaker.

2013-14' lost tyrus mcgee, babb, okoro, booker, clyburn, Lucious. Once again most of our scoring. We go 28-8 3rd in the b12 won the b12 conf tournament and lost in the sweet 16 to eventual nc uconn. Finished season ranked #10

2014-15' lost ejim and kane. Like i said with what we return and what weve gained we deserve to be ranked where we are, if not higher

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2014, 10:56:40 AM »
The conference record got worse from '11-12 to '12-13.  3rd place to 4th place.  Explain that cryclone12345.  Ha!
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.