Author Topic: KU fans still suffer from "Wildcat Envy"  (Read 5964 times)

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
KU fans still suffer from "Wildcat Envy"
« on: March 19, 2018, 02:36:53 PM »
this morning i was congratulating a co-worker of my who is a jayhawk on being a part of the sweet 16 and the first thing that comes out of his mouth is that KU beat the same seeds that KSU beat and that they did it all without much help from Doke. it wasn't just what he said, it is how he said it. instead of accepting the congrats and enjoying it, all he can do is focus on KSU. i was happy that their are 4 teams from the B12 but this is exactly why I don't even talk to KU fans anymore. Such an inferiority complex.

sad that lil' bro has such wildcat envy when bball is only our hobb spor

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Re: KU fans still suffer from "Wildcat Envy"
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 02:39:29 PM »
you should've seen some of the stuff they were saying about the WSU program after their first round loss.  referenced plane crashes.  i saw it on twitter.  ugly, ugly stuff.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 02:51:15 PM »
why is every jayhawk like this?   

here is the answer- because for every championship that they have, they had to cheat to get it.  and they know it too- the heart is beating under the floorboards.  their cheating has devalued the champs they have.  so when we moonwalk into the s16 in our hobb spor, they get jealous.  very similar to how they're jealous of the true blue bloods unc and kentucky- those teams don't cheat for championships, but it's all that ku does.  i wish they could just be happy to be in  the s16 with us. 

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2018, 02:55:11 PM »
I have been getting more crap from WSU fans than KU fans guys

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline EMAWzifried

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2018, 02:56:31 PM »
Just bring up Arizona and Michigan St.'s losses. They are so insecure they just eat that up with soup spoons.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2018, 02:57:15 PM »
The tick to tock of the NCAA addidas case is producing Rx level flop sweat from Bill Self which is melting away the glue that holds the toupee like wings of the Jayhawks which will soon molt to reveal them to be nothing more than a fraud and the mythical monstrosity will come crashing down in to lake quivera and give our championship water ski team a bodacious obstacle to 1080 over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2018, 03:06:54 PM »
some ku fans i'm friends with on facebook were actually posting pictures last night of them wearing UMBC shirts they bought the day before when they found out we played them, then after we won they were all pissed off saying how the refs handed us the game.  i swear, they are more happy when K-State loses than they are when KU wins, it's quite something that i will just never understand.

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2018, 03:11:21 PM »
The tick to tock of the NCAA addidas case is producing Rx level flop sweat from Bill Self which is melting away the glue that holds the toupee like wings of the Jayhawks which will soon molt to reveal them to be nothing more than a fraud and the mythical monstrosity will come crashing down in to lake quivera and give our championship water ski team a bodacious obstacle to 1080 over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my goodness what a description

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2018, 03:17:36 PM »
I'm just curious as to who they will root for come Thursday?  :dunno:You have the school that college basketball was built around or a team that's building a monster the ethical way right down the highway from you.  I kinda feel sorry for them.  I have to admit that deep down I don't want them to win their next game though, not because I'm not rooting for a Kansas/Big12 team but because I'm really tired of them blowing off fireworks and clanking cowbells on their deck every time they win a game.  Seriously, who does this?
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2018, 03:20:50 PM »
First off I will say this any KSU fan that says they will cheer for KU needs to turn in their KSU man card,, under no circumstances is this ok to do!

I use to pull for ku to do well as long as they weren't playing KSU,, but their fans turned me off big time because of the disdain hate they have for KSU,, and they would never cheer for us under any circumstances,, so fck them. i like KK as well who does nothing but troll ku on his show and tries to throw ku under the bus every chance he gets,, and for what Zenger (purple hero) has done to ku's football program.

I openly cheer for every school in the Big 12 to do well with the exception of little brother

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2018, 03:27:40 PM »
KU would happily lose if it would somehow diminish a K-State accomplishment

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2018, 03:32:09 PM »
I honestly didn't even realize ku was in the tournament this year
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2018, 04:53:31 PM »
Was wondering why these ku fans were wearing Retriever shirts everywhere.

Now I guess I know.  I don’t get why but...

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2018, 06:42:35 PM »
I had a WSU fan today say "A blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while". I mean good grief. WSUs program wasn't even relevant until they cheated and paid Vanvleet $1000.
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2018, 06:46:08 PM »
I had a WSU fan today say "A blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while". I mean good grief. WSUs program wasn't even relevant until they cheated and paid Vanvleet $1000.

30 NCAA tourneys, 17 Sweet 16 appearance, but, blind pig, ya know.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2018, 08:16:43 PM »
I'm pullen for the cats :dunno:

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2018, 08:31:39 PM »

eff you, Spracne.  You are just doing that because you want us to keep oscar forever, you son of a bitch.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2018, 09:03:12 PM »
Hey Pete, welcome back! Where's Marcus?

Offline hatingfrancisco

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Tweet Tweet
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2018, 08:13:49 AM »

eff you, Spracne.  You are just doing that because you want us to keep oscar forever, you son of a bitch.

Pete:

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2018, 09:31:34 AM »
my coworkers are pretty pissed at me too.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2018, 01:39:11 PM »
So, I don't get these guys.  They wanted to talk about the Sweet 16 and I was kind of "eh, it's basketball not really something anyone follows closely, congrats though" and they get all mad because March madness is such a huge deal and they really love basketball!  Then they wanted to talk about my bracket (I was in first after having my 4year old pick the teams).

So I went home and read up on the games, the brackets, the underdogs (Sister Jean, how adorbs!) and came in ready to talk hoops.  I started breaking down how the Hawks may matchup against perennial powerhouse Duke and they got all mad.  Claimed I didn't care and should stick to football, track, bass fishing, shooting, crop, meat and soil judging because I clearly care more about those things we are the best in the world at.

Not sure what I can do to make them happy guys.  Should I fire all of them?

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2018, 01:44:47 PM »
Enjoy that unemployment paperwork while they "try" to find jobs

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2018, 01:51:10 PM »

The only way Weber doesn't retire a cat at this point would be if he takes a team to the final four and somebody hires him away, Pete. We need 2 more wins.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2018, 01:56:14 PM »
Just yesterday the president of marketing at Karl's company (K-State Business '93 Harvard MBA '95, K-State Directors Circle member) was passing by Karl's cubicle on the way to the executive briefing center; huge client presentation.   He noticed Karl's wall (singular) was covered in cut out magazine articles about KU.   He stopped for a moment to engage Karl about the success of the B12 in the tourney to date.  Karl grudgingly admitted that the B12 had performed well, but inside Karl secretly hopes all the B12 teams lose except for his Jayhawks.

Online Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2018, 02:14:35 PM »
Karl is terrible.  Who spells Karl with K except for a Marxist?