Author Topic: 2018-19 - The highest ceiling ever for KSU?  (Read 1326 times)

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
2018-19 - The highest ceiling ever for KSU?
« on: March 23, 2017, 02:37:44 PM »
With nobody graduating to speak of next year, imagine what our squad will look like in 2018-19?  Wade, Brown, Stokes will be juniors next year, seniors in 17-18.

Love, Patrick, Maurice, Sneed a year behind and  then I assume Carter Diarra and James Love will be redshirt freshmen next year.

With incoming freshmen Nigel Shadd, Levi Stockard and Mike McGuirl for next year - plus likely another big and another guard - we will have a bunch of options as far as depth and playing style next year and the year after.

With a little luck, this board may be begging Weber to stay in Manhattan after the next couple of years.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: 2018-19 - The highest ceiling ever for KSU?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 02:48:18 PM »
The last couple years I have started out very optimistic about KSU hoops and then all the other teams seem to get better while we stay the same. I doubt the 2018-19 squad will do any better than the 2017-18 one.

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2017, 03:19:35 PM »
I wouldn't be out of the question for the team to be better the next two years. Both teams could be really good shooting teams. That usually lead to very good oscar teams.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2017, 03:31:12 PM »
With nobody graduating to speak of next year, imagine what our squad will look like in 2018-19?  Wade, Brown, Stokes will be juniors next year, seniors in 17-18.

Love, Patrick, Maurice, Sneed a year behind and  then I assume Carter Diarra and James Love will be redshirt freshmen next year.

With incoming freshmen Nigel Shadd, Levi Stockard and Mike McGuirl for next year - plus likely another big and another guard - we will have a bunch of options as far as depth and playing style next year and the year after.

With a little luck, this board may be begging Weber to stay in Manhattan after the next couple of years.
Mocat needs to check this. Also run it by Steffy. Could be a redshirt situation.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2017, 03:37:11 PM »
might require both steffy and nick russell to crack this case

Offline Ptolemy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2017, 03:41:14 PM »
The players we have now are mid-major quality players, because Oscar can only attract and/or retain such talent. Have you been watching him?

Offline PIPE

• Katpak'r
  • Always a pessimist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2017, 04:11:55 PM »
In 2 years.......Quantity>Quality :sdeek:
Awaiting the inevitable KITN