Author Topic: #22  (Read 7263 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: #22
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2012, 01:35:46 PM »
Tallest kid on my Highschool team was 6 foot flat.  

Standing at 6'4 the coach asked me to go out. I told him to eff himself. In very nice terms. Too much running for my fat ass.

After this you should have put on a dunk show, power moves, box outs etc. in PE in front of him but then told him you only play for the game.  Not for recognition and then tossed him the ball.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2012, 02:03:04 PM »

Standing at 6'4 the coach asked me to go out. I told him to eff himself. In very nice terms. Too much running for my fat ass.

After this you should have put on a dunk show, power moves, box outs etc. in PE in front of him but then told him you only play for the game.  Not for recognition and then tossed him the ball.
  :lol:

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2012, 03:03:09 PM »
 :opcat:
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2012, 03:30:36 PM »

:lol:
Homey can't dunk.
I was wrong and I apologize. - michigancat 8/22/14