Author Topic: The Comey Comedy Show  (Read 24894 times)

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Comey Comedy Show
« Reply #175 on: June 27, 2017, 05:14:11 PM »
What real issue are we being distracted from? That's what I wonder.

Net neutrality
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

The Big Train

« Reply #176 on: June 27, 2017, 05:20:35 PM »
What real issue are we being distracted from? That's what I wonder.

Net neutrality

:Lurk:

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 08, 2017, 12:56:14 AM »
http://nypost.com/2017/07/06/new-holes-in-loretta-lynchs-story-on-the-hillary-probe/
Well fried horsesnot sandwiches, Comey's Trumpkiller congressional hearing was a fizzled nothing except for Comey saying Stench?  This article contends a Hillary operative was told by Lynch the FBI probe wold not go too far.   Table has turned.  Bloodthirsty Global-leftanese all set in bars waitin for him to  destory Trump, got nothing. Now they are going to do some of same to the Clinton turd machine.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 10, 2017, 08:31:05 AM »
? http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/341225-comeys-private-memos-on-trump-conversations-contained-classified?rnd=1499645596?

Is anyone surprised? I used to think it was corruption that saved Clinton from indictment. Now I'm starting to lean towards incompetence, or maybe a combination of both. Trump's biggest mistake was not firing Comey on Day 1. What an ass.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: July 10, 2017, 08:38:56 AM »
Well. I'm going to have to start looking for a new golden calf now. Thanks a lot Comey. What a folly you committed and many a fool you made.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 11, 2017, 06:49:13 PM »
? http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/341225-comeys-private-memos-on-trump-conversations-contained-classified?rnd=1499645596?

Is anyone surprised? I used to think it was corruption that saved Clinton from indictment. Now I'm starting to lean towards incompetence, or maybe a combination of both. Trump's biggest mistake was not firing Comey on Day 1. What an ass.

Is anyone now surprised?

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 11, 2017, 07:21:48 PM »
Lol
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 11, 2017, 09:12:31 PM »
James Comey:  Leaker of classified information and once again a Lib hero.

Wikileaks circa 2008 - Libs cry for freedom of the press and herald Julian Assange as a hero!

2016 Libs:  Assange must be prosecuted!

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #184 on: July 11, 2017, 10:52:54 PM »
James Comey is nothing but irrelevant deflection from the fact don jr met with a russian lady about adoption!!! :shakesfist:

It's a crime to take a meeting with a russian, one that impute upon ancestors, dont you read huffpo!!!  :curse:

I just pee'd me twin bed!!!

#libtard #thinkprogress #delusion
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 11, 2017, 11:04:53 PM »

Wikileaks circa 2008 - Libs cry for freedom of the press and herald Julian Assange as a hero!

Per Fox & Friends:

"Yesterday on this program we aired and tweeted this story saying former FBI Director James Comey leaked memos containing top secret information," host Steve Doocy said. "We were mistaken in that. According to a report, half of the memos contained information classified at the 'secret' or 'confidential' level not 'top secret.' And the markings of the government documents in which Mr. Comey leaked are at this point unclear. Just wanted to straighten that out."

Stop peddling fake news, Dax

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 11, 2017, 11:05:16 PM »
James Comey is nothing but irrelevant deflection from the fact don jr met with a russian lady about adoption!!! :shakesfist:

It's a crime to take a meeting with a russian, one that impute upon ancestors, dont you read huffpo!!!  :curse:

I just pee'd me twin bed!!!

#libtard #thinkprogress #delusion

You're weird

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 11, 2017, 11:06:14 PM »

Per Fox & Friends:

"Yesterday on this program we aired and tweeted this story saying former FBI Director James Comey leaked memos containing top secret information," host Steve Doocy said. "We were mistaken in that. According to a report, half of the memos contained information classified at the 'secret' or 'confidential' level not 'top secret.' And the markings of the government documents in which Mr. Comey leaked are at this point unclear. Just wanted to straighten that out."

In what world is secret and confidential not a level of classification? 

FFS Bucket

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 11, 2017, 11:14:54 PM »

Per Fox & Friends:

FFS Bucket

If you re-read the apology from Fox & Friends you'll see that it says, "According to a report, half of the memos contained information classified at the 'secret' or 'confidential' level not 'top secret." Comey said under oath that the memo he shared with his friend was not classified and his friend has said that it wasn't marked classified.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 11, 2017, 11:18:29 PM »

Per Fox & Friends:

FFS Bucket

If you re-read the apology from Fox & Friends you'll see that it says, "According to a report, half of the memos contained information classified at the 'secret' or 'confidential' level not 'top secret." Comey said under oath that the memo he shared with his friend was not classified and his friend has said that it wasn't marked classified.

Lol, the only thing they're retracting is the top secret classification.

Also, meetings between members of the executive branch are subject to privilege.

James Comey has unilaterally declared for himself lots of things in the last 8 months Bucket. 

Come on man. 

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 11, 2017, 11:23:01 PM »
The show appears to have misinterpreted a Sunday report on The Hill regarding the contents of Comey’s memos.
That report, based on interviews with unnamed “officials familiar with the documents,” stated that "more than half" of the Comey memos contained classified information.

But the same report does not claim that Comey leaked classified information when he leaked his memos through a friend to the New York Times, however.

4 of the 7 memos were classified. There's nothing to suggest the leaked memo was classified.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 11, 2017, 11:27:08 PM »
Comey would have to be as stupid as Don Jr. to leak classified info and then admit it. He clearly is not.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Comey Comedy Show
« Reply #192 on: July 11, 2017, 11:51:20 PM »
I suppose if you want to believe that James Comey who went as far as to share (at minimum) privileged information with someone with no security clearance, didn't but discuss the content of all the memos.

Knock yourself out.

I like how you believe so much in James "the politics of me" Comey.  When you guys hated his ass last fall

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 11, 2017, 11:57:48 PM »
I don't think too much of him other than that he talks too much. But I do think that he knows the difference between what he can share and what he can't. And that he fully understands the accompanying consequences.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 12, 2017, 12:18:15 AM »
I don't think too much of him other than that he talks too much. But I do think that he knows the difference between what he can share and what he can't. And that he fully understands the accompanying consequences.

People realize the consequences of doing things all the time and they still act even though the consequences can be negative.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: July 12, 2017, 07:53:42 AM »
I had never heard of Comey until Trump was in office. Ignorance is bliss I suppose.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 12, 2017, 02:54:49 PM »
I suppose if you want to believe that James Comey who went as far as to share (at minimum) privileged information with someone with no security clearance, didn't but discuss the content of all the memos.

Knock yourself out.

I like how you believe so much in James "the politics of me" Comey.  When you guys hated his ass last fall
When Dax won't give up something that even fox and friends had to retract....this is good bbs'n

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 12, 2017, 02:57:21 PM »
I admit they retracted it.

I just have serious doubts that James "I unilaterally declare myself (insert here)" Comey held anything back from his buddy.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 12, 2017, 03:00:38 PM »
Lol
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 12, 2017, 03:07:57 PM »
I admit they retracted it.

I just have serious doubts that James "I unilaterally declare myself (insert here)" Comey held anything back from his buddy.
Looking from daxs POV I can see how this makes sense. I mean the man he voted for to be the leader of the Free world and his family clearly has no ethics or sense of right/wrong so in daxs mind...how could anybody else.