Author Topic: OT: Cox brothers the best place to eat in Manhattan, hope it does not go out of  (Read 5762 times)

Offline get_HIT

• Combo-Fan
  • "I just love the Jayhawk...It should be killed."
    • View Profile
:love: the new Cox Bros.  Great food!

They cater my Tailgate every game so what I am supposed to say?

I would say to warm up the frackin food, hope their tailgate food is better! 
"He was in the group of about four or five troll K-State fans who were celebrating like they had just won a national title." -BMW on get_HIT

Offline my troll name ... Koppe22

• Combo-Fan
  • Disgraced Banned Former Powert@rd Koppe22
    • View Profile
    • meh
WORLD FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Can I get King powerespect under my name instead of FAN. I find FAN offensive as it refers to THAT other site.

you and koppe will have to battle that one out.

:powerespect:
Koppe is a giant idiot bad person for sure but he's nowhere close to as big of an idiot bad person as others.To my knowledge Koppe has never bought an adult trike or talked to a dog whisperer.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
when the best thing about a bbq place happens to be their sides, then it's probs not very good. sorry guys. cox isn't that great.

Offline Fracker

• Fan
  • shazbot! IT
    • View Profile
when the best thing about a bbq place happens to be their sides, then it's probs not very good. sorry guys. cox isn't that great.

To each their own... Bud and Bobby put the love on the ribs, which are never frozen, and I think are great

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

To each their own... Bud and Bobby put the love on the ribs, which are never frozen, and I think are great

haven't had the ribs. will try them. have only eaten there once. not bad just not great.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
The fact that they don't freeze their ribs is impressive?  impressive.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

yoga-like_abana

text from one of the big boi's themselves, said to get the carolina pulled pork and mac and cheese.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Ribs were the best item there.  Tell them to get rid of the drive-thru.  It is hampering their quality control.

Offline Poster formerly known as jthutch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

No thank you keep your love off of my ribs  :barf:

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
I have a very hard time eating BBQ in Manhattan.  I'm used to Arthur Bryant's, Gates, and Ok Joe.  Many KC'ers are so spoiled when it comes to BBQ that everything else is meh.
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline bonercat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Where is the new Cox bros place at?
[

yoga-like_abana

Where is the new Cox bros place at?
on the corner of google and type it in your rough ridin' self.

Offline bonercat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
already did. not on maps artard
[

yoga-like_abana

odd that you couldnt find there address on there website.

Offline bonercat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
THEY HAVE A WEBSITE?!?! ZOMG@!!!#!!  :runaway:
[

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I thought it was really good. 

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
WW review:

Good selection of sides. Good variety of sauces. The smaller type of ice is a home run. As is the dine-in glasses.

My Brisket was amazing, the bun put it over the top. Fries were so so, will try something else next time.

Service was good, not really hindered by the Fast Food type place. Hottie behind the counter was a plus.

A-  A (made it out with one of their Dine-In glasses :gocho:)
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles