Author Topic: que pasas holmes?  (Read 3366 times)

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: que pasas holmes?
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2015, 11:20:10 AM »
my take of this situation is that boo more than likely runs hot and cold. like one minute boo is your best friend and then 8 seconds later, boo is your mortal enemy.
Exactly this. Boo was chilling on the arm rest of the couch next to me. He meowed at me so I started to scratch his head behind his ears. Dude/dudette was lovin it. I was in a some what incapacitated state so this scratching went on for like 5 -10 minutes before I realized holy crap I have been scratching this cats head forever. I stopped and he/she batted me in the face twice (luckily he/she is declawed) hissed at me and walked off.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2015, 11:37:15 AM »
my take of this situation is that boo more than likely runs hot and cold. like one minute boo is your best friend and then 8 seconds later, boo is your mortal enemy.
Exactly this. Boo was chilling on the arm rest of the couch next to me. He meowed at me so I started to scratch his head behind his ears. Dude/dudette was lovin it. I was in a some what incapacitated state so this scratching went on for like 5 -10 minutes before I realized holy crap I have been scratching this cats head forever. I stopped and he/she batted me in the face twice (luckily he/she is declawed) hissed at me and walked off.

you got alpha'd

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2015, 12:47:50 PM »
I have met 'Clams cat, he/she (can't remember was pak'd) is pretty rough ridin' awesome
The one time I met Boo he/she was a complete bad person. And i wasn't even the one running around in a Jesse Jackson mask.
none of this post is true.  he wasn't a partial or complete bad person.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2015, 01:30:45 PM »

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2015, 01:44:22 PM »
I have met 'Clams cat, he/she (can't remember was pak'd) is pretty rough ridin' awesome
The one time I met Boo he/she was a complete bad person. And i wasn't even the one running around in a Jesse Jackson mask.
none of this post is true.  he wasn't a partial or complete bad person.

'clams, you know how you ask me every week if Gooch is going, and I tell you and you forget by the next time?  Here he is; ask him, and it'll be documented.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2015, 04:58:47 PM »
I'd probably be allergic to boo :Crybaby:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2018, 06:15:36 PM »
I saw real Jesse Jackson coming out of the locker room at my gym tonight. 

Probably a better thread for celeb sightings, but this thread seemed fun too.
:adios:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2018, 02:59:23 AM »
what a beautiful bump

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.