Author Topic: Amanda Berry - held captive for ten years, saved by guy eating McDonalds  (Read 10222 times)

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
lol of course it turns into a race thing. the guy said funny crap in an outstanding situation. good grief.

I mean, I see the point with the race thing, but I think people are more entertained by the fact that he's so unbelievably candid while speaking to the whole world on the news.  Most people, understanding the gravity of the situation, would probably compose themselves and give somewhat robotic answers when interviewed. This guy has no idea how big of a hero he was being and stayed himself the whole time.
That's what makes him great. Too many pussies out there are worried about being politically correct and holding themselves a certain way. This guy is being himself and could give two shits less how you feel about it. I think that's what makes him a TRUE HERO!

He's truly a character. Seems like a cool ass dude. 
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 09:45:30 AM by EMAWmeister »

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Can't believe what these girls went through.....

Repeatedly raped, then beaten when they became pregnant. Up to 5 miscarriages

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Amanda Berry - held captive for ten years, saved by guy eating McDonalds
« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2013, 09:50:00 AM »
I want to drink 900 beers with this dude one night until like 6 in the morning. Would be such an elite 'pak.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
BTW, he's playing this perfectly. When asked if he would accept the award money for the missing ladies, he said: "Give it to the victims, I got a job. They need it more than I do."

I mean JFC, that is amazing, and you know he'll be taken care of in the long run.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Amanda Berry - held captive for ten years, saved by guy eating McDonalds
« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2013, 09:52:37 AM »

Holy crap, really? I read a couple articles on it last night and there was wildly disparate info in them, and I haven't read much yet today about the ordeal. Link?
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
and the gregory brothers continue to win the internet

http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2013/05/charles-ramsey-gregory-brothers-autotune/
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Holy crap, really? I read a couple articles on it last night and there was wildly disparate info in them, and I haven't read much yet today about the ordeal. Link?

Gawker but whatever

http://gawker.com/the-latest-details-in-the-sickening-cleveland-kidnappin-495873784

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Spokeswoman Danya Proud said that tweet was the result of a rash of customers asking the company to do something for Ramsey, who's been called a hero for calling attention to the scene.

"We have literally heard from thousands of people who think McDonald's should do something for Mr. Ramsey," Proud said. "Out of respect for him, and the situation, McDonald's and our franchisees are contacting him directly."

The company didn't go into detail about any possible reward.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Cleveland Police Department is about to get the crap sued out of them.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Maybe, but I don't really believe half of these neighbor's stories.  You saw a naked woman in the backyard on a leash?  Really?  You call the cops once and just let it go when they don't show up. 

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Maybe, but I don't really believe half of these neighbor's stories.  You saw a naked woman in the backyard on a leash?  Really?  You call the cops once and just let it go when they don't show up.

True. But I do suspect that they were contacted at least once or twice and did very little.

Offline Boom Roasted

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
I enjoy this one the most.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COXzZqLcEzU

Love when he says him and his entourage wouldn't need police if the guy came back and that a coroner would be just fine to put the sheets over the body.

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
I want to drink 900 beers malt liquors with this dude and then light a spliff one night and the light a spliff, and then, until like 6 in the morning. Would be such an elite 'pak.

FYP

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
I like how the AP report today clarified that the three men "have not confessed".

Well I mean when a bunch of sex slaves climb out of your barricaded basement with your love (rape) child, you're innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Remember when Oscar Pistorius pulled his shirt over his head during his perp walk? Criminals. Oh man. :lol:

:surprised: I don't. Gotta look up that video now.  :excited:

Here's a dumb article from Slate that 'clams will probably agree with: http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2013/05/07/charles_ramsey_amanda_berry_rescuer_becomes_internet_meme_video.html

sums it up pretty well.  i mean,  it's just so much fun to watch them black folk shuck and jive!

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
I can't really argue with the fact that they got away with this for 10 years, as being evidence that they were at least decent at keeping illegal sex slaves.

However, it just seems wreckless to keep them in a crowded neighborhood setting like that.  You want to keep illegal sex slaves, you get yourself a farm house and barn.  That's how that crap should be done, IMO.

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
I can't really argue with the fact that they got away with this for 10 years, as being evidence that they were at least decent at keeping illegal sex slaves.

However, it just seems wreckless to keep them in a crowded neighborhood setting like that.  You want to keep illegal sex slaves, you get yourself a farm house and barn.  That's how that crap should be done, IMO.

This is spot on, Pete. I literally cannot agree with this post anymore than I do.
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I already sent in my RSVP for Pete's Annual Summer Barn-tacular and now I know what to expect

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile

Paterno'd

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
I like how the AP report today clarified that the three men "have not confessed".

Well I mean when a bunch of sex slaves climb out of your barricaded basement with your love (rape) child, you're innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Remember when Oscar Pistorius pulled his shirt over his head during his perp walk? Criminals. Oh man. :lol:

:surprised: I don't. Gotta look up that video now.  :excited:

Here's a dumb article from Slate that 'clams will probably agree with: http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2013/05/07/charles_ramsey_amanda_berry_rescuer_becomes_internet_meme_video.html

sums it up pretty well.  i mean,  it's just so much fun to watch them black folk shuck and jive!
you're just trying way to hard on this one. totally unlike you. maybe just back out of this thread slowly and focus on another.  :dunno:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline j rake

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
    • @j_rake
Cleveland "Hero" Was A Repeat Domestic Abuser
Charles Ramsey battered his wife, did prison time for three attacks

MAY 8--The Cleveland man credited with helping free female captives from a house of horrors is a convicted felon whose rap sheet includes three separate domestic violence convictions that resulted in prison terms, court records show.

:surprised:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
 :frown:

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Love it when white folks decide what is and isn't racist.

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Cleveland "Hero" Was A Repeat Domestic Abuser
Charles Ramsey battered his wife, did prison time for three attacks

MAY 8--The Cleveland man credited with helping free female captives from a house of horrors is a convicted felon whose rap sheet includes three separate domestic violence convictions that resulted in prison terms, court records show.

:surprised:

Welp sounds like he served his time and is now an upstanding individual!  :D