Author Topic: Help AbeFroman/fanning find a new/used car  (Read 32287 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: Help AbeFroman find a new/used car
« Reply #100 on: December 19, 2012, 03:48:16 PM »
sending those flowers was an awful idea, fanning.  i hope you can realize that now and move forward.
Go big or go home. If she can't appreciate that, then she wasn't the one.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 19, 2012, 03:49:35 PM »
Like, that fanning guy was a real bitch last night. I heard he was waste deep into a bottle of whiskey cause he didn't get the job, weber sucks, and hadn't heard from the filly since he sent the flowers. I talked to him today, he agreed to be less of a dumbass moving forward. Ok you guys?

T's and P's fanman.  Glad you could make it back.  Also, waste/waist, classic #fanningstuff :lol:
:adios:

Offline Willesgirl

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 19, 2012, 03:59:16 PM »
Like, that fanning guy was a real bitch last night. I heard he was waist  deep into a bottle of whiskey cause he didn't get the job, weber sucks, and hadn't heard from the filly since he sent the flowers. I talked to him today, he agreed to be less of a dumbass moving forward. Ok you guys?

Glad you're back. Sorry about, well, everything.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 19, 2012, 04:02:07 PM »
Like, that fanning guy was a real bitch last night. I heard he was waist  deep into a bottle of whiskey cause he didn't get the job, weber sucks, and hadn't heard from the filly since he sent the flowers. I talked to him today, he agreed to be less of a dumbass moving forward. Ok you guys?

WHY DIDN'T YOU TALK TO HIM AFTER HE SENT YOU THE FLOWERS?!?!?!
:adios:

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 19, 2012, 04:03:44 PM »

WHY DIDN'T YOU TALK TO HIM AFTER HE SENT YOU THE FLOWERS?!?!?!

It's all part of her plan to push a Dave Ramsey life program on him while he's down.  Ripe for the picking.
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: December 19, 2012, 04:04:04 PM »
probably afraid that wille would find out

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 19, 2012, 04:04:28 PM »
FAnning, what was the job and what happened?

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Help AbeFroman find a new/used car
« Reply #107 on: December 19, 2012, 04:09:25 PM »
sending those flowers was an awful idea, fanning.  i hope you can realize that now and move forward.
Way to go for it, buddy! Most wouldn't have done that and would still be caught up on her. You're way ahead of those guys.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Help AbeFroman find a new/used car
« Reply #108 on: December 19, 2012, 04:11:01 PM »
Way to go for it, buddy! Most wouldn't have done that and would still be caught up on her. You're way ahead of those guys.

but she didn't call him back, so he's not really ahead. 

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 19, 2012, 04:12:38 PM »
eff that job. You are too good for them. Call the girl, but don't talk about the flowers, what did you expect? You send flowers and then you get married. It's a process. Ask her out on a real date. If she says no, then eff her (but not the sexual eff).

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 19, 2012, 04:17:30 PM »
Nope.  If this is a long term friend of yours, she is just having second thoughts about the friendship v sex stuff.  Call her, discuss the subject straight forward, mention the flowers, and everything.  She is already thinking about it and she is your friend and will appreciate the ability to discuss this in such a way that is diff than most d00ds she dates without the benefit of knowing them well.  Take the bull by the horns and get it over with.  Move forward or backward but just freaking move.  She will appreciate this.

No offense dobbs.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 19, 2012, 04:17:42 PM »
been hauling around any mopeds in that new jeep of yours, SD?

it's definitely big enough for the job.

something to definitely consider, Abe, if you ever need to haul around a moped.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 19, 2012, 04:19:49 PM »
Fanning, she is probably on her BBS of choice right now asking her BBS friends how long is the right amount of time to wait before calling back the guy who sent her flowers. Happens like 4 times a week over here.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 19, 2012, 04:26:10 PM »
Yeah, I'm calling her tonight. I gotta stop being a pussy and let her know how I'm thinking/feeling. The job was perceptive software. You know the place that has a gym, dodge ball court, slides instead of stairs, etc. They wanna stay in touch,    they gave the position to someone inside the company. They said another position should open soon.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 19, 2012, 04:27:44 PM »
Have heard fantastic things about them. 

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 19, 2012, 04:29:29 PM »
Nope.  If this is a long term friend of yours, she is just having second thoughts about the friendship v sex stuff.  Call her, discuss the subject straight forward, mention the flowers, and everything.  She is already thinking about it and she is your friend and will appreciate the ability to discuss this in such a way that is diff than most d00ds she dates without the benefit of knowing them well.  Take the bull by the horns and get it over with.  Move forward or backward but just freaking move.  She will appreciate this.

No offense dobbs.
That is what I said in very fine print right before I said ...and then ask her out on a real date.  :cheers:

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 19, 2012, 04:31:58 PM »
Yeah, I'm calling her tonight. I gotta stop being a pussy and let her know how I'm thinking/feeling. The job was perceptive software. You know the place that has a gym, dodge ball court, slides instead of stairs, etc. They wanna stay in touch,    they gave the position to someone inside the company. They said another position should open soon.
You gotta bring this information to the forefront a lot sooner! I hope you didn't follow my early advice and call and say "eff you."
You got this. Don't pester them until after the new year. Then call them back up and ask how things are progressing and ask them for a time frame when the other position may be open.

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Re: Help AbeFroman find a new/used car
« Reply #117 on: December 19, 2012, 04:35:05 PM »
but she didn't call him back, so he's not really ahead.
He'll get to find out if she's up for it or not, whereas other guys would just be waiting around wondering.

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 19, 2012, 04:35:45 PM »
#teamfanning
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 19, 2012, 04:36:32 PM »
I feel bad for Abe that nobody is helping him find a car anymore, but it didn't really seem like he wanted our help. Fanning needs our help now.
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: December 19, 2012, 04:39:16 PM »
I feel bad for Abe that nobody is helping him find a car anymore, but it didn't really seem like he wanted our help. Fanning needs our help now.

I thought he already bought Willie's VW?   :dunno:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 19, 2012, 05:13:01 PM »
For someone with bad anxiety (it's in the family genes) this week has been a living hell. Like my stomach hurts really bad. I've just really been mind effing myself. Plus, I know I obviously like her, cause I never get this worked up over a girl. I'm usually calm and cool and right now I'm just a mess. I've been at the gym like everyday for 2 hours a session. The anxiety is good for my awesome sculpture of a body (working out), but bad for blood pressure, drinking habits, headaches, etc.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 05:17:57 PM by fanningksu »

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 19, 2012, 05:23:22 PM »
For someone with bad anxiety (it's in the family genes) this week has been a living hell. Like my stomach hurts really bad. I've just really been mind effing myself. Plus, I know I obviously like her, cause I never get this worked up for a girl. I'm usually calm and cool and right now I'm just a mess. I've been at the gym like everyday for 2 hours a session. The anxiety is good for my awesome sculpture of a body (working out), but bad for blood pressure, drinking habits, headaches, etc.

I'm #teamfanning of course.  That being said, how can you be "usually calm and cool" if you have bad anxiety?  Do you just have bad anxiety when you are experiencing a great deal of stress?  If so, it would seem you're just normal in that regard.  So a good thing I think.  #positivesforfanning #cheerupbud #it'salwaysdarkestbeforethedawn
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 19, 2012, 05:29:44 PM »
Yeah, this is different. This week I was waiting to hear back from the job and trying to figure out the next plan of attack with her/what is she thinking. Add grandma not doing well, this is a crazy different feeling. I'm usually pretty charming when I drink with a group of friends and that's usually how I've met girls in the past. Alcohol obviously helps.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 19, 2012, 05:30:15 PM »
Abe, I would just buy an old Honda and spend the rest on a bike and concert tickets.