Author Topic: Posting after 30  (Read 12780 times)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Posting after 30
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2010, 11:47:31 AM »
It's hard for me to imagine even living to be that old.  Does your skin get all wrinkly and old looking and stuff?   
YES! 

I slept with a 30 year old chick once.....Soooooo Gross!

Hey, watch it! 

At least you get to keep your hair. This is BS

It is completely unfair that men get better looking with age.   

For someone who claims to use linux, and be a computer geek, you would think that they would know how to put their addition at the end of a quote. Dumbass.  But as for me, I think that the vegan diet will keep me youthful and wrinkle free for many many years to come.

From your name, your response, and your Paul quote, we get it.  You don't eat meat.

Woo hoo.
 :jerk: :jerk: :jerk:

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2010, 12:18:38 PM »
It's hard for me to imagine even living to be that old.  Does your skin get all wrinkly and old looking and stuff?   

YES! 

I slept with a 30 year old chick once.....Soooooo Gross!

I sleep with one every night.  :embarrassed:

FTR, Mrs. SF is not wrinkly or gross. 

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2010, 12:21:11 PM »
No offense 'Lix, but I thought you were in your 30s, like, this whole time.

Yeah, I get that a lot. TexasCat even accused me of having a "pathetic" retired life.  :users:

Seems we are the same age roughly.  I'm pretty terrified about becoming an even suckier poster as time goes by.  What if the kids start making jokes that I don't get and then I become the butt of said jokes  :ohno:

I can't even fathom how terrible a poster middle-aged kougar24 will be.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2010, 12:26:28 PM »
i picture dr00d as that weird guy that no one ever really liked.

bookcat likes him.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2010, 12:28:28 PM »

Yeah, I get that a lot. TexasCat even accused me of having a "pathetic" retired life.  :users:

Seems we are the same age roughly.  I'm pretty terrified about becoming an even suckier poster as time goes by.  What if the kids start making jokes that I don't get and then I become the butt of said jokes  :ohno:

if you keep up the photoshops, no one will hold your "live, from Prague!" signature.

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2010, 12:40:02 PM »
i picture dr00d as that weird guy that no one ever really liked.

bookcat likes him.

:curse: 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline slimz

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2010, 12:48:59 PM »
I'm starting to think that nothing after 30 is as good as it was before 30.   :flush:

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2010, 12:59:06 PM »

if you keep up the photoshops, no one will hold your "live, from Prague!" signature.

Did I really have that as my sig once? :facepalm:

Also, it looks like my photoshops are no longer my saving grace, but another knock against me. I'm DOOOOOMED.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2010, 12:59:43 PM »
It's my birthday today, 26.  Was going great, now realizing I'm just another day closer to 30.  Thanks guys.  :embarrassed:

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2010, 01:11:27 PM »

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2010, 01:13:15 PM »

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2010, 01:15:42 PM »
I'm starting to think that nothing after 30 is as good as it was before 30.   :flush:

except high school girls

Offline SleepFighter

• Katpak'r
  • I'll wait here for my Cherry Coke Zero.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2010, 01:39:08 PM »

Typically, the money's better.   :fatty:

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2010, 02:27:24 PM »

Yeah, making lots of money is a pretty great trade-off for losing some hair and gaining a few pounds.

But I am always paranoid about not getting "hip" new jokes/trends. Five years ago, if someone said something that made no sense, I'd call them stupid in five different clever ways. Now, I'm all "OMG, I don't get that? What did I miss?  :ohno:"
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline SleepFighter

• Katpak'r
  • I'll wait here for my Cherry Coke Zero.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2010, 02:34:19 PM »

Yeah, making lots of money is a pretty great trade-off for losing some hair and gaining a few pounds.

But I am always paranoid about not getting "hip" new jokes/trends. Five years ago, if someone said something that made no sense, I'd call them stupid in five different clever ways. Now, I'm all "OMG, I don't get that? What did I miss?  :ohno:"

You should just accept it, get 40 pairs of whatever your favorite kind of shoe is, and promise yourself that you'll never buy new recorded music ever again.

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2010, 12:05:06 AM »
I smell OLD BALLS

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2010, 07:19:10 AM »
I love being the age I am now more than prolly any age I've ever been.  I have more disposable income than ever before, no kids, tons of free time...what's not to like :dunno:

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2010, 09:23:16 AM »
I love being the age I am now more than prolly any age I've ever been.  I have more disposable income than ever before, no kids, tons of free time...what's not to like :dunno:

Yeah. I've never understood people who thought high school or college was better. So maybe I have to take a little arm extension of my 180 tomahawks these days, but I manage.

Next best thing (maybe even better) will be that semi-retirement phase when you're  completely in charge and only have to work when you want to. Loved those old guys at the law firm that rolled in around 1 with no tie, boat shoes and scotch on the breath.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2010, 09:29:25 AM »
Loved those old guys at the law firm that rolled in around 1 with no tie, boat shoes and scotch on the breath.

That's LSOC already and he's, like, 26

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2010, 09:33:15 AM »
Loved those old guys at the law firm that rolled in around 1 with no tie, boat shoes and scotch on the breath.

Outstanding. I can pull it off about twice a month right now, and I never miss an opportunity. Had a conference at Brookings yesterday morning in DC. Finished at 12:30. Spent the rest of the afternoon drinking mimosas in Dupont before rolling past the office to check some email and leave. Felt great.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2010, 02:19:03 PM »

Outstanding. I can pull it off about twice a month right now, and I never miss an opportunity. Had a conference at Brookings yesterday morning in DC. Finished at 12:30. Spent the rest of the afternoon drinking mimosas in Dupont before rolling past the office to check some email and leave. Felt great.

:love:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2010, 02:37:30 PM »
I had wayyyyy too much fun in college, so nothing is going to ever replace that for me.  I enjoy life now, but it's a spectrum of "enjoy" and right now simply isn't as high on the list as Aggieville, strange ass on a regular basis, and sleeping until noon every day....OH, and not getting fat if I eat whatever the hell I want.

yoga-like_abana

« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2010, 03:35:52 PM »
Omaha

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2010, 03:41:07 PM »
Omaha

:embarrassed:

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2010, 07:04:37 PM »

What if the kids start making jokes that I don't get and then I become the butt of said jokes  :ohno:
:driving:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.