Poll

Is WVU Snyder's Final Game Ever?

yes
32 (37.2%)
no
54 (62.8%)

Total Members Voted: 84

Author Topic: Vote or Die  (Read 7433 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Vote or Die
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2015, 10:52:58 AM »
:ohno: I
The correct answer is "no". 

I have it on good authority that he has a 12 month notice in his contract. Plus, there is some validity to the behind the scenes workings of a new staff that would allow Coach to take a "victory lap" to fulfill his obligation and get to 200 wins.

Best case scenario is the announcement that '16 is the final year with a totally revamped staff that will go on past next year.

I actually kinda hope that's true, as long as it includes Venzy.  I really want to see him get 200. oddly enough, I probably care about it more than Bill. But again, if and only if this scenario brings Venzy. Which it won't.

I think Venzy would take the job in a heartbeat. It's just a matter of offering it to him.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2015, 12:28:07 PM »
prepare the gasoline and matches, its time to burn it down.

I have it on good authority that he has a 12 month notice in his contract. Plus, there is some validity to the behind the scenes workings of a new staff that would allow Coach to take a "victory lap" to fulfill his obligation and get to 200 wins.

Best case scenario is the announcement that '16 is the final year with a totally revamped staff that will go on past next year.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2015, 12:39:31 PM »
I voted no because I'm a subscriber to bookies weekly newsletter
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2015, 01:00:32 PM »
It will be

Offline i poo crabs

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2015, 01:22:15 PM »

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2015, 02:44:10 PM »

It will be

steve dave, are you waiting until an official announcement for your rankings and above and below this line thread?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline manpow5

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2015, 02:54:17 PM »
Curry will have him stay another year unless he can be guaranteed that BV will jump ship at Clemson to come the K-State. Too many big programs currently with head coach openings for us to let Bill go.

To EMAW or Not to EMAW

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2015, 03:32:48 PM »
I think yes but I hope no

I am the exact opposite of this

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2015, 03:35:32 PM »
I'm probably not going to renew my 4 tix if this staff is back. Goodbye sweet $100 tix in sec 10.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2015, 03:36:27 PM »

You mean a HCIW?

Not appealing at all...unless they can hoodwink some superstar into that terrible arrangement (which they can't and won't).

Not a fan of the term "HCIW", however for the plan I've heard of to work it would have to be somebody with enough respect for coach and passion for the program to allow Coach to stay on in title only for one season.

It's actually our best shot at a good transition as long as its not Sean or anybody currently on staff being elevated to HC.
The only person that could possibly fit into a scenario like this that would not cause me to set fire to the stadium would be Venables.

Yes, this

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2015, 03:37:45 PM »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2015, 03:38:43 PM »
He needs 10 more wins to get to 200. That may will take more than just 2016...

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2015, 03:38:57 PM »
 :frown:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2015, 03:41:43 PM »
I'm probably not going to renew my 4 tix if this staff is back. Goodbye sweet $100 tix in sec 10.

You really should keep at least the section 10 tickets, don't you sell those at profit?

I know you not renewing is not about protest but not wanting to take the effort to watch poopy football, but I hope people don't think some kind of ticket protest would ever work in this case because it absolutely won't.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2015, 03:44:37 PM »
MIR, will you still attend games when Leavitt is named HCIW?  :Wha:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2015, 03:49:37 PM »

Good question, I'd seriously think about it. There are three people that would get this job that I would seriously lose my crap over, like consider only going to volleyball and soccer matches over.

Jim Leavitt
Mark Mangino
Dana Dimel

Everybody else I could hold my nose and roll with, even someone obviously shitty like Brady Hoke.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2015, 04:20:31 PM »

Good question, I'd seriously think about it. There are three people that would get this job that I would seriously lose my crap over, like consider only going to volleyball and soccer matches over.

Jim Leavitt
Mark Mangino
Dana Dimel

Everybody else I could hold my nose and roll with, even someone obviously shitty like Brady Hoke.

Del?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2015, 04:31:49 PM »

Jim Leavitt
Mark Mangino
Dana Dimel

Del?

He's a billion years old, I didn't count him but yeah.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2015, 04:43:01 PM »
What's your beef with Leavitt, MIR?  Just sucks?

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2015, 06:00:57 PM »
What's your beef with Leavitt, MIR?  Just sucks?

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/writer/dennis-dodd/25064584/jim-leavitt-back-in-college-game-while-player-he-struck-is-struggling

He also just does not appear to be a good dude and he definitely isn't good enough of a coach to deal with the headache

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2015, 07:30:42 PM »
I think he's probably an ok dude but def super ridiculous intense. I go back and forth from thinking it would be a bad idea to an avg idea if he kept some of the offensive people around, emphasized recruiting more, took over the defense and was out to prove something. crap though, I dunno. It's like whatever. The royals won the World Series so I'm ok for a couple of years.

Offline chunkles

• KSU CATS Videographer of the Week
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2015, 07:40:13 PM »
Curry will have him stay another year unless he can be guaranteed that BV will jump ship at Clemson to come the K-State. Too many big programs currently with head coach openings for us to let Bill go.
This is pretty cute. :thumbsup:

Offline chunkles

• KSU CATS Videographer of the Week
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2015, 07:49:09 PM »
Yes. Last game. He hates everyone and everything and wants nothing more than to watch you all cut your longass hair, take those godforsaken earrings out, but you won't because no one around him can execute a goddamned thing, you're too busy rough ridin' around with your ipods and your filthy whoregies on campus

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2015, 10:35:10 PM »
[quote author :angry:=chunkles link=topic=36538.msg1473902#msg1473902 date=1447724949]
Yes. Last game. He hates everyone and everything and wants nothing more than to watch you all cut your longass hair, take those godforsaken earrings out, but you won't because no one around him can execute a goddamned thing, you're too busy rough ridin' around with your ipods and your filthy whoregies on campus
[/quote]
Rah, raa, ra... :billdance:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2015, 04:14:37 PM »
bump to see where we're at now, six days out. I think he probably won't retire this year? I think? I mean, I saw that weak article on footballscoop or whatever but who the hell is that amirite

place your bets now if you haven't.  :don'tcare:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12