Author Topic: The official new head coach bio/info thread of hope/change/dreams  (Read 151566 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
First up:  Tom Herman-HC Houston Cougars AP #21   Salary: $1.35 million  Age: 40

First Year:   6-0 record.   Biggest win to date:  Houston 34 Louisville 31

Key upcoming games:  Vandy, UCinn, Memphis, Navy

Key Statistical Rankings:

Rushing Offense 10th
Passing Offense 28th
Scoring Offense 5th

Prior:  Offensive Coordinator defending national champions Ohio State.

2015 Recruiting Class Key Signees (Rivals): 

Tyriek Gray (RB) 10 P5 Offers

Kameron Eloph (OG) 3 P5 Offers

Joshua Jones (OT)  8 P5 Offers

2016 Key Commitments to date (Rivals):

Mulbah Car (RB) 6 P5 Offers

Keith Corbin (WR) 9 P5 Offers

Ed Oliver (DT) 13 P5 Offers

Na Ty Rodgers (JC OL) 7 P5 Offers

Bowmam Sells (QB) 4 P5 Offers

MARQUEZ STEVENSON  8 P5 Offers

COLLIN WILDER 8 P5 Offers

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The official new head coach bio/info thread of hope/change/dreams
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2015, 01:26:51 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2015, 01:28:02 PM »

Dude, this stuff doesn't write itself.

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2015, 01:28:43 PM »
1A and 1B.  Either would be phenomenal.

I'd probably give the slight nod to Fuente.  He's proving last year wasn't a fluke.  Memphis is downright nasty.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2015, 01:34:33 PM »
The UH vs Memphis game should be called the KSU cats coach bowl. The loser comes to KSU because the winning coach is going to get a real big job.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2015, 01:45:26 PM »
All else equal, wouldn't a tx guy be better for recruiting reasons?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2015, 01:47:43 PM »
i don't think herman would come to kansas state cats
but i could see us getting a guy like lincoln riley

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Panjandrum

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2015, 01:48:13 PM »

Herman spent time at ISU, so he's kicked around the conference.  Fuente is from Tulsa and coached at TCU.

Both have Texas ties.  Fuente may be more likely to keep the Southeast pipeline going.  He does work in TN, AL, MS, GA, etc. already.

Offline Panjandrum

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2015, 01:49:48 PM »
i don't think herman would come to kansas state cats
but i could see us getting a guy like lincoln riley

I think we'd be more likely to go after Philip Montgomery if we're really going to go that route.

I mean, you could do worse than Briles' protege.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2015, 01:51:12 PM »
Justin Fuente Head Coach-Memphis  AP #18  Age: 39  Salary:  $1.4 millilon

Record at School:  23-20  Current Year: 6-0

Key Wins:  Ole Miss, Bowling Green, UCinn, BYU

Key Upcoming Games:  Navy, Houston, Temple

Prior:  TCU OC/AC

Key 2016 Commitments:

Keon Howard (QB)  3 P5 Offers

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2015, 01:52:43 PM »
It isn’t uncommon for TCU coach Gary Patterson to exchange a text message with former assistant and current Memphis coach Justin Fuente. But it’s rare, Patterson said, that the two actually connect on the phone.

They did Sunday.

If you think they were celebrating Memphis’ historic win over Ole Miss on Saturday, you don’t know either man. Fuente wanted to pick Patterson’s brain on how to manage practice and the team in a short week. Memphis, now ranked No. 18 in the Associated Press poll, plays at Tulsa on Friday night in what lines up as a tricky, hangover-type game for the highest-ranked Group of 5 team.

“That’s just who he is,” said Patterson, who hired Fuente in 2007, when his only coaching experience was at Illinois State. “He wanted to know about a short week instead of talking about a big win. … He’s a hard worker, a good listener. That’s why I hired him. I knew he could manage a room the best.”

Fuente isn’t talking about it, but others are talking about him. The coaching carousel, as it sometimes does, began early in 2015.

It’s only Oct. 19, and there are already four Power 5 openings, with, almost certainly, more to come.

Beginning with the aforementioned Fuente, we’ll highlight college football’s hottest commodities, who just so happen to be Group of 5 coaches in the middle of outstanding seasons. But first, a reset of the current major job climate.

Currently open: Illinois, Maryland, South Carolina and USC

Likely opening (likeliest to least): Virginia, Miami, Purdue

Possibly opening (likeliest to least): Syracuse, Rutgers, Indiana, Virginia Tech, Vanderbilt, Iowa State, Kansas State

1. Fuente, Memphis

Fuente was already well-known in search circles, but his team’s 37-24 win over Ole Miss locked him in atop the group of coaching prospects who will be hotly pursued.

The score doesn’t tell the whole story, really. Taking cues from a coach known for his poise, the Tigers didn’t panic after falling behind 14-0 in the first five-plus minutes. Later, they were physical, disciplined and conditioned enough to sustain a 70-yard field goal drive that ate up more than half the fourth quarter. It was something you’d expect the big, bad SEC team to do to the American program -- not the other way around. That’s telling of the program’s identity.

If you didn’t already know Fuente is for real, now you do. You hear lots of new-ish coaches talk about “culture change” and that sort of thing, but few first-time coaches can illustrate it the way Fuente can.

Memphis had won five of 36 games when he took over. He's won 23 in his first 3.5 seasons -- including the current 13-game win streak that extends back to a 3-3 start in 2014. The win over Ole Miss was the program’s first against a ranked program since Peyton Manning and Tennessee in 1996. It was no fluke, either. The better team won.

Where he makes sense

This is the tricky part. The Tulsa native and former Patterson assistant would seem suited for a higher end Big 12 job. But unless something crazy happens, places such as Oklahoma and Oklahoma State aren’t opening in this cycle. This wasn’t coming from Patterson, but I’ve been told by those who know Fuente that the SEC doesn’t seem a likely landing place. The intensity of recruiting in that league isn’t for everyone.

“You have to know what you’re getting into,” an SEC coach told me.

Patterson’s feedback was that Fuente should go where he feels drawn in terms of fit, regardless of the league.

“You have to make that decision for yourself, whenever that time comes,” Patterson said.

2. Tom Herman, Houston

Herman is 6-0 in his first season as a head coach. Of course, the biggest drawback for a bigger job is that he’s in his first season as a head coach.

Even so, ADs have been monitoring him in earnest since he became Urban Meyer’s playcaller at Ohio State in 2012 -- and especially as Herman helped the Buckeyes to the national title last season, using three quarterbacks from August to January, and won the Broyles Award as the country’s top assistant.

Herman, 40, inherited organizational skills from Meyer, but he’s also got some salesmanship to him. His staff construction has impressed a number of peers, and that’s why gaining head-coaching experience – even if it’s one year – means something, compared to up-and-coming coordinators.

Herman’s $2.25 million buyout, which is in effect for the first three years of his five-year deal, is a hurdle in the minds of ADs, but it will not be a deal-breaker for the right school.

Where he makes sense

Presuming the interviews go well, when the time comes in a month or so, I am under the impression that both Maryland and South Carolina will find a way to take care of the buyout. Herman isn’t a perfect regional fit for the Terps or Gamecocks, but his energy will translate to most any program. Look at the way Herman incorporated skilled, Texas-savvy recruiters when he hadn’t coached in the state since 2008. If you can manage a state as big as Texas, Maryland and South Carolina are going to feel like a handful of counties.

But it also means you have to be better outside the state, and Herman knows both the Midwest and Southeast from his coaching background.

Bear in mind: Like Fuente, and especially with the way he’s recruiting at UH, Herman could very well hold out for a better job.

3. Matt Rhule, Temple

Those who know Rhule say he aspires to coach at his alma mater, Penn State. Well, PSU isn’t open right now, but it would behoove Rhule to find an intermediate Power 5 job as a middle ground for resume-building.

The next two weeks will be proving grounds for Rhule’s current program: The Owls are on a short week Thursday at East Carolina – welcome to Group-of-5 life, right? – and then they host Notre Dame on Halloween. Get through that 2-0, and Rhule will be move toward Fuente on this list.

The 27-10 season-opening win against PSU already demonstrated Temple isn’t standing down against quality competition.

Where he makes sense

Maryland. But will Maryland figure that out?

“You know those situations where a school thinks it can get Coach X, Y and Z – and it really can’t get any of them, and it starts panicking when it’s down to its third, fourth, fifth choice?” an agent told me recently. “Searches require self-awareness. You’ve got to know who you are.”

Maryland, namely backed by Under Armour CEO Kevin Plank, wants to make a big splash; everyone knows that. But sometimes a smart hire, such as Rhule, trumps a sexy one. Learn from Tennessee’s mistake when it went after Lane Kiffin.

4. Matt Campbell, Toledo

The fourth-year coach defies logic: He’s just 35, and yet he is regarded in coaching circles as a mature program-builder and teacher of discipline.

In a league that tried to base its image on crazy midweek games – think: MACtion – 6-0 Toledo is a respectable 31st in yards-per-play defense, and it’s seventh in scoring, despite games – and wins – against Arkansas and Iowa State. A mid-November tilt with high-powered Bowling Green is the biggest remaining challenge for the Rockets.

As an aside, the race for a New Year’s Six bowl berth is going to be great theater. We’re going to wind up comparing Power 5 wins, and Toledo’s are likely to stack up well if the Rockets can keep winning in the MAC.

Where he makes sense

Like Temple, Toledo is an Under Armour school. Campbell makes a great deal of sense for Maryland, as well. Rhule and Campbell both look and sound like coaches who are going to win a bunch of games on the Power 5 level.

5. Jeff Brohm, Western Kentucky head coach

If you like offense, the 44-year-old Brohm – Louisville’s quarterback in the early 1990s – is almost certainly your guy.

Fuente and Memphis knocked off an OK SEC team at home, but Brohm will turn heads if his Hilltoppers can hang with LSU on the road for even a half. It would be shocking if WKU didn’t at least score, considering it is sixth in the country in both yards per play and scoring.

Games against Power 5 opponents become showcases or de facto auditions. Like with Fuente or Rhule, this is an opportunity for Brohm.

Where he makes sense

Whoever needs the sizzle the most, a.k.a. the AD most desiring offense. Maybe it’s time Iowa State goes all-in on spread and tempo concepts -- not just the current staff playing catchup.

Next five

Chad Morris, SMU head coach

He’s 1-5, but everyone knows how far SMU has come in a year. Still, I would like to see where he takes the Ponies from here. If or when Kevin Sumlin moves on, Morris would seem to be a fit at his alma mater. Morris has a $3 million buyout. Like Herman, if the right, deep-pocketed school needs a coach, that will not be a deterrent.

Lane Kiffin, Alabama offensive coordinator

Enough time removed from USC failure? What he’s done with so-so quarterback play in 1.5 seasons at Bama has been pretty remarkable. And surely he has learned applicable lessons from his boss in Tuscaloosa. Surely.

P.J. Fleck, Western Michigan head coach

If the Broncos were better than 3-3, his name would have appeared above. Fleck, 34, is a ball of energy – and sometimes he’s criticized for it in coaching circles. (Just like Penn State’s James Franklin, for one.) But think of a program such as Purdue, which could greatly use someone pumping life into it. There are certain guys who can make any school seem cool, regardless of circumstance or reality, and Fleck is one.

Everett Withers, James Madison head coach

I'm hearing more and more buzz for Withers, who guided UNC through the onset of its NCAA adversity and is currently 16-4 at JMU (7-0 this season). Withers is 52, and he has one of the youngest staffs in football. (Disclamer: I wrote this before GameDay announced it is going to JMU this week. I swear.)

Dino Babers, Bowling Green head coach

The Falcons, as mentioned earlier in regard to the MAC race, are one of the most entertaining teams in Division I college football. They’re mid-major Baylor.

That became evident when quarterback Matt Johnson and the offense went for 11 plays of 20-plus yards in a season-opening loss to Tennessee. From there, BG went on to get Power 5 wins at Maryland and Purdue.

The obvious takeaway there: If you’re looking for a new coach in the Big Ten, Babers already knows how to get conference victories.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2015, 01:53:15 PM »
Memphis doesn't have the coinage or the facilities to outdue K-State.   They only way they can out due a K-State salary offer is for some booster to step up. 

From a rankings perspective Herman is recruiting better, but Houston has better facilities. 

Offline troubledscribe

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2015, 01:54:02 PM »

Offline Panjandrum

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2015, 02:00:06 PM »
I look at that list of likely openings, and I'd like our chances for Fuente if we ponied up the cash and moved fast (i.e. 12/7).

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2015, 02:10:40 PM »
It isn’t uncommon for TCU coach Gary Patterson to exchange a text message with former assistant and current Memphis coach Justin Fuente. But it’s rare, Patterson said, that the two actually connect on the phone.

They did Sunday.

If you think they were celebrating Memphis’ historic win over Ole Miss on Saturday, you don’t know either man. Fuente wanted to pick Patterson’s brain on how to manage practice and the team in a short week. Memphis, now ranked No. 18 in the Associated Press poll, plays at Tulsa on Friday night in what lines up as a tricky, hangover-type game for the highest-ranked Group of 5 team.

“That’s just who he is,” said Patterson, who hired Fuente in 2007, when his only coaching experience was at Illinois State. “He wanted to know about a short week instead of talking about a big win. … He’s a hard worker, a good listener. That’s why I hired him. I knew he could manage a room the best.”

Fuente isn’t talking about it, but others are talking about him. The coaching carousel, as it sometimes does, began early in 2015.

It’s only Oct. 19, and there are already four Power 5 openings, with, almost certainly, more to come.

Beginning with the aforementioned Fuente, we’ll highlight college football’s hottest commodities, who just so happen to be Group of 5 coaches in the middle of outstanding seasons. But first, a reset of the current major job climate.

Currently open: Illinois, Maryland, South Carolina and USC

Likely opening (likeliest to least): Virginia, Miami, Purdue

Possibly opening (likeliest to least): Syracuse, Rutgers, Indiana, Virginia Tech, Vanderbilt, Iowa State, Kansas State

1. Fuente, Memphis

Fuente was already well-known in search circles, but his team’s 37-24 win over Ole Miss locked him in atop the group of coaching prospects who will be hotly pursued.

The score doesn’t tell the whole story, really. Taking cues from a coach known for his poise, the Tigers didn’t panic after falling behind 14-0 in the first five-plus minutes. Later, they were physical, disciplined and conditioned enough to sustain a 70-yard field goal drive that ate up more than half the fourth quarter. It was something you’d expect the big, bad SEC team to do to the American program -- not the other way around. That’s telling of the program’s identity.

If you didn’t already know Fuente is for real, now you do. You hear lots of new-ish coaches talk about “culture change” and that sort of thing, but few first-time coaches can illustrate it the way Fuente can.

Memphis had won five of 36 games when he took over. He's won 23 in his first 3.5 seasons -- including the current 13-game win streak that extends back to a 3-3 start in 2014. The win over Ole Miss was the program’s first against a ranked program since Peyton Manning and Tennessee in 1996. It was no fluke, either. The better team won.

Where he makes sense

This is the tricky part. The Tulsa native and former Patterson assistant would seem suited for a higher end Big 12 job. But unless something crazy happens, places such as Oklahoma and Oklahoma State aren’t opening in this cycle. This wasn’t coming from Patterson, but I’ve been told by those who know Fuente that the SEC doesn’t seem a likely landing place. The intensity of recruiting in that league isn’t for everyone.

“You have to know what you’re getting into,” an SEC coach told me.

Patterson’s feedback was that Fuente should go where he feels drawn in terms of fit, regardless of the league.

“You have to make that decision for yourself, whenever that time comes,” Patterson said.

2. Tom Herman, Houston

Herman is 6-0 in his first season as a head coach. Of course, the biggest drawback for a bigger job is that he’s in his first season as a head coach.

Even so, ADs have been monitoring him in earnest since he became Urban Meyer’s playcaller at Ohio State in 2012 -- and especially as Herman helped the Buckeyes to the national title last season, using three quarterbacks from August to January, and won the Broyles Award as the country’s top assistant.

Herman, 40, inherited organizational skills from Meyer, but he’s also got some salesmanship to him. His staff construction has impressed a number of peers, and that’s why gaining head-coaching experience – even if it’s one year – means something, compared to up-and-coming coordinators.

Herman’s $2.25 million buyout, which is in effect for the first three years of his five-year deal, is a hurdle in the minds of ADs, but it will not be a deal-breaker for the right school.

Where he makes sense

Presuming the interviews go well, when the time comes in a month or so, I am under the impression that both Maryland and South Carolina will find a way to take care of the buyout. Herman isn’t a perfect regional fit for the Terps or Gamecocks, but his energy will translate to most any program. Look at the way Herman incorporated skilled, Texas-savvy recruiters when he hadn’t coached in the state since 2008. If you can manage a state as big as Texas, Maryland and South Carolina are going to feel like a handful of counties.

But it also means you have to be better outside the state, and Herman knows both the Midwest and Southeast from his coaching background.

Bear in mind: Like Fuente, and especially with the way he’s recruiting at UH, Herman could very well hold out for a better job.

3. Matt Rhule, Temple

Those who know Rhule say he aspires to coach at his alma mater, Penn State. Well, PSU isn’t open right now, but it would behoove Rhule to find an intermediate Power 5 job as a middle ground for resume-building.

The next two weeks will be proving grounds for Rhule’s current program: The Owls are on a short week Thursday at East Carolina – welcome to Group-of-5 life, right? – and then they host Notre Dame on Halloween. Get through that 2-0, and Rhule will be move toward Fuente on this list.

The 27-10 season-opening win against PSU already demonstrated Temple isn’t standing down against quality competition.

Where he makes sense

Maryland. But will Maryland figure that out?

“You know those situations where a school thinks it can get Coach X, Y and Z – and it really can’t get any of them, and it starts panicking when it’s down to its third, fourth, fifth choice?” an agent told me recently. “Searches require self-awareness. You’ve got to know who you are.”

Maryland, namely backed by Under Armour CEO Kevin Plank, wants to make a big splash; everyone knows that. But sometimes a smart hire, such as Rhule, trumps a sexy one. Learn from Tennessee’s mistake when it went after Lane Kiffin.

4. Matt Campbell, Toledo

The fourth-year coach defies logic: He’s just 35, and yet he is regarded in coaching circles as a mature program-builder and teacher of discipline.

In a league that tried to base its image on crazy midweek games – think: MACtion – 6-0 Toledo is a respectable 31st in yards-per-play defense, and it’s seventh in scoring, despite games – and wins – against Arkansas and Iowa State. A mid-November tilt with high-powered Bowling Green is the biggest remaining challenge for the Rockets.

As an aside, the race for a New Year’s Six bowl berth is going to be great theater. We’re going to wind up comparing Power 5 wins, and Toledo’s are likely to stack up well if the Rockets can keep winning in the MAC.

Where he makes sense

Like Temple, Toledo is an Under Armour school. Campbell makes a great deal of sense for Maryland, as well. Rhule and Campbell both look and sound like coaches who are going to win a bunch of games on the Power 5 level.

5. Jeff Brohm, Western Kentucky head coach

If you like offense, the 44-year-old Brohm – Louisville’s quarterback in the early 1990s – is almost certainly your guy.

Fuente and Memphis knocked off an OK SEC team at home, but Brohm will turn heads if his Hilltoppers can hang with LSU on the road for even a half. It would be shocking if WKU didn’t at least score, considering it is sixth in the country in both yards per play and scoring.

Games against Power 5 opponents become showcases or de facto auditions. Like with Fuente or Rhule, this is an opportunity for Brohm.

Where he makes sense

Whoever needs the sizzle the most, a.k.a. the AD most desiring offense. Maybe it’s time Iowa State goes all-in on spread and tempo concepts -- not just the current staff playing catchup.

Next five

Chad Morris, SMU head coach

He’s 1-5, but everyone knows how far SMU has come in a year. Still, I would like to see where he takes the Ponies from here. If or when Kevin Sumlin moves on, Morris would seem to be a fit at his alma mater. Morris has a $3 million buyout. Like Herman, if the right, deep-pocketed school needs a coach, that will not be a deterrent.

Lane Kiffin, Alabama offensive coordinator

Enough time removed from USC failure? What he’s done with so-so quarterback play in 1.5 seasons at Bama has been pretty remarkable. And surely he has learned applicable lessons from his boss in Tuscaloosa. Surely.

P.J. Fleck, Western Michigan head coach

If the Broncos were better than 3-3, his name would have appeared above. Fleck, 34, is a ball of energy – and sometimes he’s criticized for it in coaching circles. (Just like Penn State’s James Franklin, for one.) But think of a program such as Purdue, which could greatly use someone pumping life into it. There are certain guys who can make any school seem cool, regardless of circumstance or reality, and Fleck is one.

Everett Withers, James Madison head coach

I'm hearing more and more buzz for Withers, who guided UNC through the onset of its NCAA adversity and is currently 16-4 at JMU (7-0 this season). Withers is 52, and he has one of the youngest staffs in football. (Disclamer: I wrote this before GameDay announced it is going to JMU this week. I swear.)

Dino Babers, Bowling Green head coach

The Falcons, as mentioned earlier in regard to the MAC race, are one of the most entertaining teams in Division I college football. They’re mid-major Baylor.

That became evident when quarterback Matt Johnson and the offense went for 11 plays of 20-plus yards in a season-opening loss to Tennessee. From there, BG went on to get Power 5 wins at Maryland and Purdue.

The obvious takeaway there: If you’re looking for a new coach in the Big Ten, Babers already knows how to get conference victories.

Are you going to source that? lol

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2015, 02:11:31 PM »
too ambitious?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2015, 02:11:49 PM »

Herman spent time at ISU, so he's kicked around the conference.  Fuente is from Tulsa and coached at TCU.

Both have Texas ties.  Fuente may be more likely to keep the Southeast pipeline going.  He does work in TN, AL, MS, GA, etc. already.

Well, I am fine with either, then. you guys choose and let Currie know. 

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2015, 02:26:31 PM »
we would have to crack open a scrooge mcduck tower of gold doubloons to get either of those guys. they're already out of our league.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2015, 02:28:13 PM »
What if someone spent roughly $5k to create a slight smear on one of their records?  Mini scandal of some sort?   :dunno:

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2015, 02:28:19 PM »

I look at that list of likely openings, and I'd like our chances for Fuente if we ponied up the cash and moved fast (i.e. 12/7).

Yeah maybe, I just in my gut don't think Snyder retires after this year, or that ADJC has the fortitude to force him out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2015, 02:28:43 PM »
We already pay our current guy $3 million a year, that's more than double their current salary, almost triple Herman's current salary.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2015, 02:30:19 PM »
The GCFBHCOAT Al Golden might be available! :excited: