Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Wacky's World / Re: Wacky Ban
« Last post by 'taterblast on Today at 10:36:30 AM »
diving into Ripley now on netflix. finished epi 1, it's visually beautiful. i really like andrew scott ever since sherlock so i'm looking forward to the rest of the season.
Could be cross-posted in the "How much are we going to pay our players" thread, but there was mention of the Super League of Super Best Friends:
Creating a Separate College Football “Super League”
  • Several college presidents and top sports executives proposed a new football “super league,” separate from the NCAA and any of its conferences, that would consist of 130-plus FBS universities, with only the top 70 programs earning permanent spots in the league. The league would have seven 10-team divisions, with the remaining 50-plus FBS teams in an eighth division.
  • The new model would also establish a single entity that would negotiate with a potential union which would aim to advocate for players’ interests regarding NIL, transfer portal regulations, and salary structures, thus opening the door for direct athlete compensation.
  • Moreover, member universities would own a percentage of the league, and revenue distribution would not be evenly split among the schools. Therefore, prominent brands like Alabama and Notre Dame would receive a greater percentage of the league’s generated revenue.
i think i'll dive into The Gentlemen next

has balls

finished it. just wonderful! so much fun.
Kansas State Football / Re: Greg Sharpe; pancreatic cancer
« Last post by MadCat on Today at 10:19:34 AM »
 :frown:
Kansas State Football / Re: Ireland Pak 2025
« Last post by cfbandyman on Today at 10:16:49 AM »
Kansas State Football / Re: Greg Sharpe; pancreatic cancer
« Last post by cfbandyman on Today at 10:14:22 AM »
Effing sucks and that's a tough one. Truly hope for the best
Wacky's World / Re: Wacky Ban
« Last post by mocat on Today at 09:48:52 AM »
think he needs unbanned here so he can get PI'd, not sure there's another way

getting PI'd is the very core of his sustenance
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: travel thread
« Last post by meow meow on Today at 09:38:28 AM »
taking daughter (age 12) to Joshua Tree/Palm Springs/San Diego late May, any must dos?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10