Author Topic: Official Saturday Night Live Thead (someone who makes me uncomfortable Central)  (Read 66380 times)

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
It’s good to remind people that just because trump sucks doesn’t mean we lower the bar and pretend that bush didn’t suck, also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
SNL really hurts some.people's feelings.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
 :lol:

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
 :frown:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Can kill the "they don't get stars" talking point.  Will Farrell and Stapleton is about as big as it gets.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
But they only get stars when trashing the pubs (to own the libs)
:adios:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Huge ratings and money again - ugh who needs it

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2018/02/28/gorilla-statue-removed-after-complaints-it-was-racially-insensitive/
What is the hell wrong with these kind of people?
Why don't we go and shoot gorillas at the zoo?
These people want everyone else bow to their warped sense of right and wrong.  Life is tough SFers.  It's going to upset you.
Protesting a gorilla statue, sheesh!

Online Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I guess I'm missing the SNL connection, SkinBen.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I guess I'm missing the SNL connection, SkinBen.
Dear Fake Sugar Dick,
Correct.  Pertains to snowflakes.  Not enough to start a separate thread.  I am sure SNL viewer fits this mindset.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/texas/2018/03/01/gorilla-statue-deemed-racially-insensitivemay-return-corsicana-park-after-outrage-removal

"By Wednesday, there were plans to return the gorilla to the park.

The statue, named Dobby, had been inside a black metal cage in Corsicana’s Community Park. Denbow said the empty cage would become a climbing feature, and the city would consider replacing the display.

Residents turned the cage into a memorial for the absent gorilla Tuesday night, the Corsicana Daily Sun reported, leaving signs, stuffed animals, flowers and more outside the cage."

GOD BLESS TEXANS!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 02:22:16 PM by renocat »

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
OK...
1. Real gorillas in cages
2. Statue of gorilla not in cage

Not OK...
1. Statue of gorilla in a cage

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I watched most of the Oscars last night but missed the opening monologue. So I don’t know how political JK got. But for the rest of the ceremony it seemed like a memo went out to “make all the subtle political points you want, but don’t actually mention Trump or the presidency.” Seems like Hollywood might be getting the message that alienating tens of millions of customers is not a great business strategy.

Also Shape of Water gah. The Academy selects another completely irrelevant movie as BP.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Yes I'm sure they were super worried about offending the president with the lowest approval rating....hard core trumpers just want to assume Hollywood is the big boogieman out to get their guy but it just wasn't on display last night....bummer I'm sure.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Hollywood politics are hurting them.  :frown:

https://twitter.com/businessinsider/status/970682027694546944

How many straight years are we going to talk about declining ratings and try to attribute them to anything other than people not watching as much tv and those who do having a billion options?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Ned's Roach Away and the Last Call sketches, especially the Last Call sketch, were the funniest SNL sketches I've seen in a long while.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Yes I'm sure they were super worried about offending the president with the lowest approval rating....hard core trumpers just want to assume Hollywood is the big boogieman out to get their guy but it just wasn't on display last night....bummer I'm sure.

You know, I don't think I said anything about offending Trump, but reading....
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile

:dunno:
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_mar05

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_mar05

Are you touting Trump's amazing 32% approval rating or the fact that people don't think actors are role models?

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile

Are you touting Trump's amazing 32% approval rating or the fact that people don't think actors are role models?

Just poining out to Phil that his total approval rating is 48% for today, compared with Obama's 46% for the same day in his presidency. That's it.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Are you familiar with the term outlier?

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
Are you familiar with the term outlier?

Yes, there were a few outliers that had Trump winning the election.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
That poll also only uses landlines so it's methodology is a bit dated.