Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 769725 times)

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #6800 on: July 22, 2018, 06:43:31 PM »
i guess they just assume their supporters are either too lazy to read the fisa docs or too stupid to understand them.

The gE trump supporters seem to confirm this assumption
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6801 on: July 22, 2018, 07:43:34 PM »
I’ve read the redacted docs. 

Carter “Russian Spy” Page,  nearly 2 years since being outed as a “Russian Spy” who helped the Trump Campaign collude with Russia to put Donald Trump in the White House.  Has to date not been charged with a single crime. 

They didn’t and do not now need Robbie Mueller to arrest and indict Carter Page if he was indeed a Russian Spy as they clearly told the FISA court . . . That he was a Russian Spy. 

What’s the hold up?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6802 on: July 22, 2018, 07:49:54 PM »
What a terrible counterintelligence operation, the implication is they had these guys dead to rights and all we’ve got so far is a bunch of indictments on wholly unrelated items. 

Sad to see our national security complex under the previous administration so wholly owned by a giant gas tank with nukes.  Our intelligence budget alone is larger than their entire defense budget. 

But Vlad still got his guy installed as President.

SMDH

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6804 on: July 22, 2018, 08:28:15 PM »
i guess they just assume their supporters are either too lazy to read the fisa docs or too stupid to understand them.

Gonna go with the first. I am super smart and hate Trump, and there’s no way I’m gonna read that.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #6805 on: July 22, 2018, 08:30:40 PM »

Gonna go with the first. I am super smart and hate Trump, and there’s no way I’m gonna read that.

You should put the super smart stuff in your tag line to avoid confusion
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6806 on: July 22, 2018, 08:38:46 PM »
https://twitter.com/pwnallthethings/status/1021171685314170880?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait a sec, how can Russian meddling be both a real thing AND a hoax?  It's almost like he's flinging poo at the wall to see what will stick.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6807 on: July 22, 2018, 08:44:05 PM »
https://twitter.com/devinnunes/status/1021162600120193024?s=21

Not surprising that some don’t understand that redactions are an attempt to control the message. 

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #6808 on: July 22, 2018, 08:52:04 PM »
Not surprising that some don’t understand that redactions are an attempt to control the message. 

Exactly like how the Nunes vs Schiff Memo thing went down.  Glad you are on the pulse of this Dax.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6809 on: July 22, 2018, 09:00:10 PM »

Exactly like how the Nunes vs Schiff Memo thing went down.  Glad you are on the pulse of this Dax.

Yeah, care to expand on that Randy?

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6810 on: July 22, 2018, 09:02:52 PM »

Sure.  Both the Trump admin and Nunes forced redactions from the Schiff memo.  Which was an attempt to control the message.  I didn't think I would need to explain but I have to remind myself not to overestimate you and all your 100% Trump buds.

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6811 on: July 22, 2018, 09:10:30 PM »
The Schiff memo?  LOL, what? 

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #6812 on: July 22, 2018, 09:12:47 PM »

Sure.  Both the Trump admin and Nunes forced redactions from the Schiff memo.  Which was an attempt to control the message.  I didn't think I would need to explain but I have to remind myself not to overestimate you and all your 100% Trump buds.

Oh man, put super smart in your avi too!
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #6814 on: July 22, 2018, 09:26:58 PM »
Pretty lol how lazy/stupid the media thinks the libtard is. They just post stuff and say this proves the pubs wrong, then everyone with a brain lollz and the libtard moves on to something else and nothing ever happens.

E.g., this thread over and over and over...
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6815 on: July 22, 2018, 09:29:48 PM »

me either actually.  i will (have) put in enough time to let someone with expertise like mr. pwn walk me through it though.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Crooked FBI CIA Swamp, Strzok, Ohr, Mrs Ohr, McCabe ??? (BigO)
« Reply #6816 on: July 22, 2018, 09:41:45 PM »
https://twitter.com/jacobawohl/status/1021168335294205953?s=21

If anyone needs any other proof that Dax is a fanatic/crazy/tinfoilhat/nutjob look no further than the twitter account he just referenced.   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jacob Wohl is a legit mentally ill individual, he is the equivalent of Alex Jones 30 years ago. I mean  :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6817 on: July 22, 2018, 09:43:47 PM »
Find any Trump tweet...literally any one, and you will find 30 responses by Jacob defending him, all within 5 min of the tweet.  It's legit legit fanatic central.   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6818 on: July 22, 2018, 09:48:56 PM »
Robert Mueller already shitcanned strozk, buddy. you don't have to defend him or the wife he cheated on.

Any day now the fbi and adam schiff goin' get orange chettoler, just hang tight.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6819 on: July 22, 2018, 10:21:40 PM »

Something has been going on with Robert Mueller's investigation of people thought to have played significant roles in the Trump-Russia affair. The special counsel, assigned to investigate "any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Trump," has been farming out seemingly important parts of the investigation to offices outside his own.

In April, Mueller referred an investigation of close Trump associate Michael Cohen to federal prosecutors in New York. This month, the U.S. attorney in Washington — not Mueller — indicted Maria Butina on charges of being an unregistered Russian agent. And also this month, when Mueller charged 12 Russian intelligence officers with hacking Democratic Party and Clinton campaign offices, he immediately turned the case over to the Justice Department's National Security Division for prosecution.

Cohen is a key figure in theories of Trump-Russia COLUSION. In former British spy Christopher Steele's notorious dossier, Cohen was accused of holding secret talks with Russian officials in August 2016 to discuss "how deniable cash payments were to be made to hackers who had worked in Europe under Kremlin direction against the CLINTON campaign and various contingencies for covering up these operations and Moscow's secret liaison with the TRUMP team more generally."

If that's not COLUSION, nothing is. Such activities, if they occurred, would be at the center of Mueller's jurisdiction. And yet Mueller handed Cohen off to the Southern District of New York.

Butina figures in theories that a wealthy Russian banker "illegally funneled money to the National Rifle Association to help Donald Trump win the presidency," in the words of a McClatchy report from January.

Again, such activities, if they actually took place, would clearly be in Mueller's bailiwick.

Finally, the indictment of the 12 Russian intelligence agents goes to the very heart of Russian attempts to interfere with the U.S. presidential campaign, the investigation of which is Mueller's responsibility. Yet once Mueller indicted them, he handed the case over to the Justice Department.

What is going on? I asked a few former federal prosecutors if they saw any messages in Mueller's move. The takeaway: These aren't encouraging developments for those longing for a big COLUSION/conspiracy/coordination indictment from Mueller.

"I think it proves that little if any of what Mueller's team has generated so far is linked to the special counsel's mandate," said Former Prosecutor 1. "Everything that is public so far could, should and typically is handled by either United States Attorney offices of jurisdiction; National Security Division attorneys, or even Criminal Division attorneys at Main Justice."

"I think Mueller doesn't have anything on COLUSION," said Former Prosecutor 2. "I think we would have seen it. I don't see anything that looks like there's a crime lurking — maybe he's got eight indictments under seal, but to me, it makes no sense. All of this says to me there is no there there."

Former Prosecutor 3 said the investigations passed off — Cohen and Butina — indicate the subject matter is "outside [Mueller's] jurisdiction."

Some former prosecutors drew a distinction between the Cohen and Butina cases, in which Mueller handed off the investigation to others, and the 12 Russians case, in which Mueller made the indictment himself and then handed off the prosecution. That could be because Mueller realized that his team, staffed with investigators, could not manage a complex prosecution in the courtroom.

"They don't have the bandwidth to handle a highly technical case like that," said Former Prosecutor 2. From Former Prosecutor 3: "Good investigators aren't good litigators, and very often the best courtroom lawyers aren't the best subject matter experts."

It has been widely observed that there is no way the 12 Russians — government intelligence officers located in Russia — will ever come to the United States for trial. And that has led some of the former prosecutors to suggest that if Mueller were serious about trying them, he would have indicted them secretly and then made efforts to nab them unawares. "Everyone who indicts international defendants like the 12 Russians would do so under seal if they were serious about prosecuting," said Former Prosecutor 1.

Still others saw the 12 Russians case as an illegitimate use of Mueller's power. Andrew McCarthy, a former federal prosecutor who writes for National Review, called the case "nakedly politicized law enforcement."

"There is absolutely no chance any of the Russian officials charged will ever see the inside of an American courtroom," McCarthy wrote. "The indictment is a strictly political document by which the special counsel seeks to justify the existence of his superfluous investigation."

Posted for speculation value

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6820 on: July 22, 2018, 10:28:09 PM »
Fsd def read it all.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6821 on: July 22, 2018, 11:00:35 PM »
Shots fired.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/07/22/gowdy_if_there_was_evidence_that_president_trump_commited_any_crime_adam_schiff_would_have_leaked_it.html

Just to be clear for some.  This is about Schiff. Some people don’t seem to know when it is or isn’t about Schiff. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6822 on: July 22, 2018, 11:04:54 PM »
Robbie’s just kind of like a workload aggregator now?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/why-is-mueller-handing-off-key-cases

Robbie Mueller:  Case load resource manager

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6823 on: July 23, 2018, 03:37:16 AM »
https://twitter.com/jacobawohl/status/1021168335294205953?s=21

If anyone needs any other proof that Dax is a fanatic/crazy/tinfoilhat/nutjob look no further than the twitter account he just referenced.   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jacob Wohl is a legit mentally ill individual, he is the equivalent of Alex Jones 30 years ago. I mean  :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

It was posted without comment Randy. 

FFS

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6824 on: July 23, 2018, 07:26:41 AM »
According to yournewswire.com, libtards are confessing to the Obama-lead witch hunt at a very high rate.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite