Author Topic: punked : just beat :: rough rider : rough rider  (Read 1672 times)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
punked : just beat :: rough rider : rough rider
« on: January 19, 2015, 10:35:10 PM »
“Now we have Baylor, and they beat us twice last year,” Weber said. “The first game was a crazy game at their place. I thought we out played them for 38 or 39 minutes. The game here, they punked us. They were playing so well at the end of the year, but we had a nice lead here. They took it to us, and we did not guard them. We have got to guard them Saturday. They (beat Iowa State), so we know we are going to have a challenge.”

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/sports/college/big-12/kansas-state/k-stated/article6671097.html#storylink=cpy

"Baylor beat us twice last year, the first game was a crazy game at their place," explained Weber. "I thought we outplayed them for 38 or 39 minutes. Then the game here, they just beat us. They were playing so well at the end of the year, but we had a nice lead here. They took it to us, and we did not guard them. We have got to guard them Saturday. They (beat) Iowa State, so we know we are going to have a challenge here Saturday." 

http://www.kstatesports.com/blog/2015/01/busy-saturday-in-the-little-apple.html

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: punked : just beat :: rough rider : rough rider
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 11:13:03 PM »
Lulz.

#TheWesIsTheFuture

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2015, 11:22:07 PM »
I've heard him say punked before.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2015, 11:35:56 PM »
I've heard him say punked before.

He says it all the time, and I think a bread on here even told us the story of how he learned the term. 

I hope Currie takes a meeting with him about his language.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2015, 12:01:41 AM »
 :lol:

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2015, 12:04:20 AM »
lots of sucker free sundays with his #family

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2015, 12:07:51 AM »
K-State's transcription of quotes can be very  :lol:. I don't envy that job with oscar tho.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2015, 12:24:16 AM »
K-State's transcription of quotes can be very  :lol:. I don't envy that job with oscar tho.

You're telling the guy who worked the #BruceInBed desk for 2 years.  I can't believe I did that pro bono.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2015, 12:31:58 AM »
#acting R&D

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2015, 12:47:22 AM »
#MethodActing

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2015, 01:01:12 AM »
This thread is too #premiumboard for me. Literally all I understand is that oscar said punked and has said it before.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2015, 01:12:37 AM »
Clean it up, oscar.

“We told our guys if we could really limit their transition … we did a good job of doing that,” K-State coach oscar Weber said. “The other thing we talked about was not letting them punk us. I think that was the difference in the game, the second-chance points.

“They just outtoughed us for balls, and I know at least four of them led to 3-pointers. It’s hard to recover.”

http://cjonline.com/sports/2015-01-20/k-state-comes-empty-iowa-state

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2015, 11:20:22 AM »
“Now we have Baylor, and they beat us twice last year,” Weber said. “The first game was a crazy game at their place. I thought we out played them for 38 or 39 minutes. The game here, they punked us. They were playing so well at the end of the year, but we had a nice lead here. They took it to us, and we did not guard them. We have got to guard them Saturday. They (beat Iowa State), so we know we are going to have a challenge.”

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/sports/college/big-12/kansas-state/k-stated/article6671097.html#storylink=cpy

"Baylor beat us twice last year, the first game was a crazy game at their place," explained Weber. "I thought we outplayed them for 38 or 39 minutes. Then the game here, they just beat us. They were playing so well at the end of the year, but we had a nice lead here. They took it to us, and we did not guard them. We have got to guard them Saturday. They (beat) Iowa State, so we know we are going to have a challenge here Saturday." 

I wonder what he said with the (beat Iowa State)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2015, 02:46:15 PM »

I wonder what he said with the (beat Iowa State)

"got"
He uses got for beat quite a bit

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2015, 04:37:26 PM »
Love his free game fist bumps.

#TheWesIsTheFuture