TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Kansas State Football

BSFS Expansion Thread

<< < (3973/4404) > >>

CyberToothCat:

--- Quote from: puniraptor on February 28, 2017, 05:15:10 PM ---is this "new sound enhancements" the whole new stadium sound system we have been needing for so long? enhancement doesn't sound like whole all new. it sounds like another JVC 12 in the trunk.

--- End quote ---

Which is more important: buying out oscar and hiring a new MBB coach, or putting that money into a better sound system? Me, I'm okay with a few more years of mediocre sound if that means we might actually be good at shooty hoops.

Lucas Scoopsalot:
The whole stadium sound system is very important because I'm buying season tickets this year.

Kat Kid:

--- Quote from: Lucas Scoopsalot on February 28, 2017, 10:08:36 PM ---The whole stadium sound system is very important because I'm buying season tickets this year.

--- End quote ---

Me too!  I'm descending the stairs of privilege to sit with my beloved people. The grassroots fans that make this university home to the No. 1 Pre-Game Tradition in the Big XII!

which section?

Lucas Scoopsalot:

--- Quote from: Kat Kid on February 28, 2017, 10:16:16 PM ---
--- Quote from: Lucas Scoopsalot on February 28, 2017, 10:08:36 PM ---The whole stadium sound system is very important because I'm buying season tickets this year.

--- End quote ---

Me too!  I'm descending the stairs of privilege to sit with my beloved people. The grassroots fans that make this university home to the No. 1 Pre-Game Tradition in the Big XII!

which section?

--- End quote ---
I'm trying for section 21 or 8. I can't really justify paying more than those for priority seating.

Kat Kid:

--- Quote from: Lucas Scoopsalot on February 28, 2017, 10:18:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: Kat Kid on February 28, 2017, 10:16:16 PM ---

--- End quote ---

which section?

--- End quote ---
I'm trying for section 21 or 8. I can't really justify paying more than those for priority seating.

--- End quote ---

I grew up in 3 and will try to get back there this year if I can get 4 together.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version