TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Kansas State Football

BSFS Expansion Thread

<< < (3962/4404) > >>

Panjandrum:

--- Quote from: TheProdigiousTalent on January 20, 2017, 01:29:20 AM ---
--- Quote from: cfbandyman on January 19, 2017, 03:29:18 PM ---That is a shitton of academic building in that second link that are to be added to north campus. Holy crap.

The cool thing is when it's all done it'll definitely made the athletic facilities feel "more in the middle" of everything, or that "far away" feeling the squacks always bitch about.

--- End quote ---
That PDF reminded me that Kansans really love massive lawn borders as landscaping.  I mean...who doesn't love a few nice big swaths of uncluttered fescue or Kentucky bluegrass?  Just gorgeous. Helps ensure that buildings are at least 900' apart too so you can find use in the massive adjoining parking lots.  Kansas City folks love it too, don't they?  Man.  It's all fun & games until the aquifers dry up, I guess.

--- End quote ---

I like space?  Maybe it's a Midwestern thing?

kslim:

--- Quote from: cfbandyman on January 19, 2017, 03:30:45 PM ---That median in the middle of Kimball is probably the sexiest part :love:

--- End quote ---
it will be trampled

yoga-like_abana:

--- Quote from: kslim on January 20, 2017, 11:47:20 AM ---
--- Quote from: cfbandyman on January 19, 2017, 03:30:45 PM ---That median in the middle of Kimball is probably the sexiest part :love:

--- End quote ---
it will be trampled

--- End quote ---
can't wait for all of the kids from jardine to drive through it

Rage Against the McKee:

--- Quote from: cfbandyman on January 19, 2017, 03:29:18 PM ---That is a shitton of academic building in that second link that are to be added to north campus. Holy crap.

The cool thing is when it's all done it'll definitely made the athletic facilities feel "more in the middle" of everything, or that "far away" feeling the squacks always bitch about.

--- End quote ---
That PDF reminded me that Kansans really love massive lawn borders as landscaping.  I mean...who doesn't love a few nice big swaths of uncluttered fescue or Kentucky bluegrass?  Just gorgeous. Helps ensure that buildings are at least 900' apart too so you can find use in the massive adjoining parking lots.  Kansas City folks love it too, don't they?  Man.  It's all fun & games until the aquifers dry up, I guess.

--- End quote ---

As far as universities go, Kansas State is one of the more compact campuses I've been to.

SkinnyBenny:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

The Word

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version