Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 757107 times)

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Crooked FBI CIA Swamp, Strzok, Ohr, Mrs Ohr, McCabe ??? (BigO)
« Reply #5600 on: June 12, 2018, 07:13:35 PM »
It's a real shame LibBots are applauding the obfuscation and refusal to answer subpoenas, document requests, and FOIA's by the DOJ.

It's because the requests are OBVIOUSLY made in bad faith solely in order to smear investigation of Trump. We'll see if Nunes and co. are willing to put their money where their mouths are and open themselves up to discovery. (They won't. (Because they're lying.))

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5601 on: June 12, 2018, 07:17:18 PM »
It's a real shame LibBots are applauding the obfuscation and refusal to answer subpoenas, document requests, and FOIA's by the DOJ.

It's because the requests are OBVIOUSLY made in bad faith solely in order to smear investigation of Trump. We'll see if Nunes and co. are willing to put their money where their mouths are and open themselves up to discovery. (They won't. (Because they're lying.))

There's plenty of questions to be answered in regards to the FBI's/DOJ's behavior in this process, unfortunately.     Failure to inform the C8, repeatedly misinforming as to timelines, failure to produce witnesses, the list is expansive. 

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5602 on: June 12, 2018, 07:22:42 PM »
"Rudy Giuliani says Trump doesn’t have to comply with a Robert Mueller subpoena"

That's a debate of Executive privilege.
Excuse for everything he does.  Good soldier you are

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5603 on: June 12, 2018, 07:26:28 PM »
"Rudy Giuliani says Trump doesn’t have to comply with a Robert Mueller subpoena"

Excuse for everything he does.  Good soldier you are

Take it up in the debate over Executive Privilege.

Now, back to the actions of the FBI/DOJ who cannot ignore the will of the Congress.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #5604 on: June 12, 2018, 07:34:41 PM »
ELECTION INTERFERENCE: ENSURING LAW ENFORCEMENT IS EQUIPPED TO
TARGET THOSE SEEKING TO DO HARM
BEFORE
THE COMMITTEE ON THE JUDICIARY
UNITED STATES SENATE
JUNE 12, 2018

https://www.justsecurity.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Ryan-Goodman-Testimony-FIN_pdf.pdf

So the first case study is going U.S. election interference in the following countries:   Every Central American country, nearly the whole of South America, nearly the whole of the Middle East, if not the whole.   Russia, numerous European countries, and basically the whole of Southeast Asia with various spots not covered sprinkled in between.

You obviously did not read that.

Yes, I did, so, a disinformation campaign was used against a country which has been using disinformation campaigns against other countries for decades.   

As I said in a previous post, much of the "disinformation" used against the U.S. occurred after the election, and useful idiots are delivering the desired results.

Sounds like you only read a very small part.

The entire concept losses a tremendous amount of credibility considering that it was the DNC's own mechanisms that turned the Democratic primaries into a fraud and an utter waste of time. 

Rather than concern themselves with Captain Obvious things like the age old concept of a foreign power attempting to influence the political process in another country.  A game that has been played expansively since the the end of the WWII, throughout the first Cold War, and now in the second Cold War. 

The ranking Democrats should in reality be turning their attention inward and asking why the DNC allowed a single individual to turn an extremely important political process into, as I said, a fraud.  Which was perpetrated on a substantial portion of American people from a political affiliation perspective and upon all American's from a political process perspective.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5605 on: June 12, 2018, 07:46:54 PM »
BEFORE
UNITED STATES SENATE
JUNE 12, 2018

https://www.justsecurity.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Ryan-Goodman-Testimony-FIN_pdf.pdf

So the first case study is going U.S. election interference in the following countries:   Every Central American country, nearly the whole of South America, nearly the whole of the Middle East, if not the whole.   Russia, numerous European countries, and basically the whole of Southeast Asia with various spots not covered sprinkled in between.

Yes, I did, so, a disinformation campaign was used against a country which has been using disinformation campaigns against other countries for decades.   

As I said in a previous post, much of the "disinformation" used against the U.S. occurred after the election, and useful idiots are delivering the desired results.

The entire concept losses a tremendous amount of credibility considering that it was the DNC's own mechanisms that turned the Democratic primaries into a fraud and an utter waste of time. 

Rather than concern themselves with Captain Obvious things like the age old concept of a foreign power attempting to influence the political process in another country.  A game that has been played expansively since the the end of the WWII, throughout the first Cold War, and now in the second Cold War. 

The ranking Democrats should in reality be turning their attention inward and asking why the DNC allowed a single individual to turn an extremely important political process into, as I said, a fraud.  Which was perpetrated on a substantial portion of American people from a political affiliation perspective and upon all American's from a political process perspective.

You're WAY off topic here. I agree that the DNC is a mess. That has nothing at all to do with the Trump campaign conspiring with Russia.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5606 on: June 12, 2018, 08:02:00 PM »
BEFORE
UNITED STATES SENATE
JUNE 12, 2018

You're WAY off topic here. I agree that the DNC is a mess. That has nothing at all to do with the Trump campaign conspiring with Russia.

Yet in the context of these approachments by entities to discuss Russia with the Trump campaign, there's a growing body of evidence that this was a purposeful influence campaign.   What's being left out of the testimony (as always when it comes to the Dems), is the DNC/Clinton campaign were themselves colluding via foreign third parties with the Russians (and Ukrainians).    I'll leave both the ongoing trail of players with ties to British Intelligence (the Five Eyes never rest) and the laundering of Russian cash through the fake Clinton Foundation out of this, for now.    It would be interesting to see how British Intelligence view Brexit . . . but I digress. 

Even more fascinating is for example, Carter Page going from star witness to prosecute a real Russian Spy, to being investigated by the FBI once he took a role with the Trump campaign (and still walks the streets a free man, today). 

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5607 on: June 12, 2018, 08:19:41 PM »
What do you think should be happening? 3?

1. Trump campaign investigation and Clinton campaign investigation
2. Trump campaign investigation and no Clinton campaign investigation
3. No Trump campaign investigation and Clinton campaign investigation
4. No Trump campaign investigation and no Clinton campaign investigtion

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #5608 on: June 12, 2018, 10:46:02 PM »
If spreading misinformation on social media is a crime there are about a million leftist journalists that need to be put in prison. Start with chum's twitter feed and work out from there.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5609 on: June 12, 2018, 11:24:34 PM »

Mueller does have the balls or legal authority to issue that subpoena. The other subpoenas have actually been issued and not complied with

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5610 on: June 12, 2018, 11:28:28 PM »

This is just batshit crazy

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5611 on: June 13, 2018, 08:42:46 AM »

Investigate them all.

But as I posted earlier.   One of the indicted Russian Trollers had the audacity to show up in court, and lo and behold, now the Mueller team is scrambling to delay and suppress hiding behind the flimsiest of excuses for doing so (because the special counsel never expected them to show up in court, and the Mueller team isn't ready and/or this is just a dog and pony show to keep dragging this thing out for as long as possible, and to make it look like those guys are doing something.  I'd love to see those expense accounts, I bet those guys are eatin and drinking large). 

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5612 on: June 13, 2018, 08:49:04 AM »

Investigate them all.

But as I posted earlier.   One of the indicted Russian Trollers had the audacity to show up in court, and lo and behold, now the Mueller team is scrambling to delay and suppress hiding behind the flimsiest of excuses for doing so (because the special counsel never expected them to show up in court, and the Mueller team isn't ready and/or this is just a dog and pony show to keep dragging this thing out for as long as possible, and to make it look like those guys are doing something.  I'd love to see those expense accounts, I bet those guys are eatin and drinking large).
You don't think they are being reasonable to control access to data that could easily move to Russia intelligence via the flimsy "company"? Man, how deep into Russia are you guys? They aren't our friends.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5613 on: June 13, 2018, 08:57:47 AM »

Investigate them all.

5. dax approved Trump campaign investigation and dax approved Clinton campaign investigation?

That's the same as 3. You can just say 3.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #5614 on: June 13, 2018, 08:58:38 AM »
 :lol:

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5615 on: June 13, 2018, 09:32:30 AM »
 :lol:
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5616 on: June 13, 2018, 09:38:00 AM »
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5617 on: June 13, 2018, 09:38:57 AM »

Investigate them all.

You don't think they are being reasonable to control access to data that could easily move to Russia intelligence via the flimsy "company"? Man, how deep into Russia are you guys? They aren't our friends.

What you're advocating is a judicial system where the prosecution can hide behind "national security" at the drop of a hat.

You guys are now fully complicit with the National Security state, a complete 180 in just a few short years.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5618 on: June 13, 2018, 09:42:11 AM »

Investigate them all.

What you're advocating is a judicial system where the prosecution can hide behind "national security" at the drop of a hat.

You guys are now fully complicit with the National Security state, a complete 180 in just a few short years.

I am far from advocating it but I think it's a question worth answering.

Maybe spied will just start suing so they can get discovery....seems a lot easier than doing spy stuff.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5619 on: June 13, 2018, 10:05:15 AM »
One of the things I LOVE about Cohen. He both (ineptly) played the role of a tough guy AND his acquaintances knew he would fold like a cheap suit if he faced charges.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5620 on: June 13, 2018, 10:30:29 AM »
One of the things I LOVE about Cohen. He both (ineptly) played the role of a tough guy AND his acquaintances knew he would fold like a cheap suit if he faced charges.

he comes off as the kind of guy who preemptively calls Mueller and says he'll talk

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5621 on: June 13, 2018, 11:31:44 AM »

Investigate them all.

An alternative theory, Dax.

https://twitter.com/businessinsider/status/1006629387415048192

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5622 on: June 13, 2018, 11:42:13 AM »
Perfectly plausible Bucket, but I believe in the case I was referencing the judge wasn't buying what the Special Counsel was offering, but I'd have to go back and look. 

Also a plausible point "holy crap, they actually showed up".

If you're going to indict people, you better be ready when they show up to court, right?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5623 on: June 13, 2018, 12:17:16 PM »

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5624 on: June 13, 2018, 12:21:06 PM »
quick interjection - none of the indicted russian entities or individuals has "shown up" in an american court.