Author Topic: Malek gone...  (Read 62481 times)

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Malek gone?
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2015, 10:05:49 AM »
i mean how funny is that?

"well you know me, coach?"  :lol:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2015, 10:06:25 AM »
and then at the very end, oscar puts it all together and goes to rohleders dorm room and opens the door and roleder is there with plans on a table and maps on the wall about the plans he put together and oscar has his arms crossed and is all "Vulture!" and he says it in a ways where his voice gets louder and inflects while he's saying it and then the camera cuts to rohlerder and he raises his arms palms up like a shrugging kind or welp you caught me kind of way and then says something like "well you know me, coach" and then cue the laugh track because that's rohleders catch phrase and then music and then cut back to weber and he just shakes his head in a disapproving way and wags his finger and then more laughs and music and then credits.

Leaving Currie out of this scene is a huge mistake by the writers.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2015, 10:07:36 AM »
it's a take of erkle on that show when he used to say "did i do thaaaaaat?" except that it's Vulture going "well, you know me coach?"  :lol:

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2015, 10:07:51 AM »
Like, where does oscar go after this?  Would a mid-major hire him?  JUCO?  High school?

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2015, 10:09:52 AM »
Update! (this thing is becoming ridiculous)

high school
transfer/JUCO
no longer in the program

DJamer
Orris
Foster
Westicles
Johnson
Karapetyan
Thomas
Bolden
Edwards
T Harris
M Harris????
Hurt

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2015, 10:13:09 AM »
Like, where does oscar go after this?  Would a mid-major hire him?  JUCO?  High school?

Security guard

Offline schreds21

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2015, 10:16:24 AM »
I hope they all leave.  Like every rough ridin' scholarship player on the roster just says eff it and leaves.  Then every commit we have decommits and then oscar can stand there with his mouth open clucking his tongue like a chicken.  Somebody post the gift of oscar standing mouth agape, clucking his tongue like a god damn chicken.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2015, 10:17:13 AM »
This has to be a record right?  How is oscar not on a flaming hot seat?  He has no control right now.   :lol:
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2015, 10:19:17 AM »
it's a take of erkle on that show when he used to say "did i do thaaaaaat?" except that it's Vulture going "well, you know me coach?"  :lol:

I imagine oscar as laura and currie as carl winslow.

Vulture(erkle) has this big elaborate plan to win the heart/playing time from oscar(Laura). oscar (Laura) puts it all together and has a heart to heart where he tells Vulture (erkle) that he will always be just a bench player. Then Vulture drops his "Well, You know me coach" "Gotta keep Trying!"

Then Carl Winslow (Currie) comes bursting through the door and says "oscar! Where did our basketball team go?!?" oscar looks at Vulture who goes  :dunno:  :D and the laugh track rolls through the ending credits.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2015, 10:30:12 AM »
and then there's one show where weber and Vulture get caught in an electrical storm and then switch places in each others bodies like a freaky friday type thing and then coach does something to embarass the school and gets called into curries office and does a "well you know me, john" and this thing :dunno: because he's really Vulture. get it?  :lol:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2015, 10:31:54 AM »
There's a good old fashioned trashing of Malek going on over on GPC everyone! Everyone come on, GET IN ON THIS!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2015, 10:35:26 AM »

I imagine oscar as laura and currie as carl winslow.

Vulture(erkle) has this big elaborate plan to win the heart/playing time from oscar(Laura). oscar (Laura) puts it all together and has a heart to heart where he tells Vulture (erkle) that he will always be just a bench player. Then Vulture drops his "Well, You know me coach" "Gotta keep Trying!"

Then Carl Winslow (Currie) comes bursting through the door and says "oscar! Where did our basketball team go?!?" oscar looks at Vulture who goes  :dunno:  :D and the laugh track rolls through the ending credits.

this is at least one thousand times better than Rowdy boy's script.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2015, 10:36:02 AM »
There's a good old fashioned trashing of Malek going on over on GPC everyone! Everyone come on, GET IN ON THIS!

Put on a pot of coffee :rollsupsleeves:

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2015, 10:36:11 AM »
Malek probably just wants to be closer to family or see more playing time.  I'm sure there would be no other reason he wants to transfer.
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2015, 10:36:19 AM »
and then there's one show where weber and Vulture get caught in an electrical storm and then switch places in each others bodies like a freaky friday type thing and then coach does something to embarass the school and gets called into curries office and does a "well you know me, john" and this thing :dunno: because he's really Vulture. get it?  :lol:

So this was oscar!  :surprised:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2015, 10:46:55 AM »
but maybe instead of an electrical storm, weber has rohelder pick up all the balls after practice because he got caught doing Vulture stuff again and that's his punishment and they get mad at each other or something and both simultaneously pick up a basketball and go to throw it at the other but the balls collide in mid air and there is an explosion and the balls disappear and it knocks them both down and then they both slowly get up and see the other one and then that's when they realize they are in each others bodies and they both do a home alone with their hands up on their cheeks and they're like "aaaaaaaaagh!" and then put their hands down and both are just shaking their heads back and forth and then commercial.  :dunno:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 10:53:03 AM by Rick RowdyBoyy Daris »

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2015, 10:48:19 AM »
how many players do we need on the roster to be able to participate in NCAA college basketball next season?

Hickory High was allowed to play a game with only 4 guys on the floor so we're still good for now.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2015, 10:49:07 AM »
how many players do we need on the roster to be able to participate in NCAA college basketball next season?

Hickory High was allowed to play a game with only 4 guys on the floor so we're still good for now.

I just made that wise crack in the name players next year thread so you're going to have to let it rest for a bit pal

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2015, 10:50:01 AM »
Malek probably just wants to be closer to family or see more playing time.

also he was kicked off because his handlers want him to play the 2.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2015, 10:53:35 AM »

not taking care of classroom obligations
not working hard

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2015, 10:54:18 AM »

I just made that wise crack in the name players next year thread so you're going to have to let it rest for a bit pal

Sorry bud, haven't made it over to that thread today.   :cheers:

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2015, 10:57:45 AM »

not taking care of classroom obligations
not working hard

drug addict

Offline CatsNShocks

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2015, 10:59:55 AM »
I hope they all leave.  Like every rough ridin' scholarship player on the roster just says eff it and leaves.  Then every commit we have decommits and then oscar can stand there with his mouth open clucking his tongue like a chicken.  Somebody post the gift of oscar standing mouth agape, clucking his tongue like a god damn chicken.
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2015, 11:03:05 AM »
Are we going to only have three healthy returners next year? Most people don't think DJamer will ever be healthy enough to play bball again, Fitz seems to think that Bolden's injury is career threatening, and now Malek is gone. Wes, Hurt, Edwards? Do any of those guys read the writing on the wall and just get the eff out of here? When does John Currie at least say SOMETHING about what's going on? Is the basketball fanbase just expected to grin and bear it, no questions asked?
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2015, 11:03:30 AM »

Will this be discussed like Frank was discussed, i.e., oscar can't keep players, therefore oscar must go?