Author Topic: Sometimes I am ashamed of calling myself a Republican  (Read 1147 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Sometimes I am ashamed of calling myself a Republican
« on: November 02, 2017, 07:02:48 AM »
Tax reform proposed by the House that is supposed to help Middle Class;from ABC news:
"The White House, as the president tweeted, wanted to keep the current annual maximum for tax-free contributions ($18,000); House Republicans wanted to lower the limit to $2,400. The bill, as of this morning, would lower what individuals may contribute tax-free to their 401(k)s, to an amount about halfway between the current limit and what House Republicans initially proposed."
HEY STOOPID BASTARDS.  THIS IS WHAT MY RETIREMENT FUNDS ARE PLANNED AROUND.  NO ONE IS TAXING YOUR DAMN LIFETIME PENSIONS FOR BEING CONGRESSIONAL MORONS.
Republican establishment horse turds.  Get Obamacare changed too you loafers, and returned taxes will be used for outrageous premiums and paying out of pocket costs.  My stomach churns... give Bob Dole some funny juice and let him run the Congress.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 07:39:42 AM by renocat »

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Congress makes me ashamed of calling myself a Republican
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 08:08:35 AM »
 :excited:

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 08:08:51 AM »
There is a tax thread where this was covered Reno. Don’t worry, FSD and KSUW don’t think there is any Republican support for it.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 08:16:40 AM »
There is a tax thread where this was covered Reno. Don’t worry, FSD and KSUW don’t think there is any Republican support for it.
Unfortunately the ineptness of Congress transcends just this one issue.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2017, 10:23:36 PM »
From Business Insider:
"Rep. Chris Collins, a New York Republican, on Tuesday cited pressure from donors as an imperative for the GOP to pass its tax bill.

"My donors are basically saying, 'Get it done or don't ever call me again,'" Collins told reporters.

Republican leaders have portrayed the drive for tax reform as a benefit for middle-class families, often at the expense of special interests."
Congressdude doesn't give dog turd about what his constituents think.  Got to keep the moneychangers happy though ..... I am ashamed that we have republican swamp whores more interested in pleasing money sources than the people that they should serve.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Sometimes I am ashamed of calling myself a Republican
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2017, 07:44:03 AM »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/conway-on-roy-moores-candidacy-we-want-the-votes-for-tax-bill/ar-BBFoCSN
This makes me sick.  Gawd snerficus have republicans gotten so per hungry they abandon the moral high ground it preaches?  A shining city on a hill has given way to a dull brown turd in the sewer I guess.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2017, 07:52:50 AM »
Tax cuts are all that matter, reno.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2017, 09:58:00 AM »
Sometimes, I’m ashamed to call you a republican too renocat
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.