Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 756827 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #5700 on: June 18, 2018, 09:29:09 AM »
Did this thread get unpinned since they haven't found anything in two years?  :confused:

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #5701 on: June 18, 2018, 10:08:37 AM »
what is the definiton of not found anything?

i mean isn't the Don Jr meeting alone a qualifying example of COLUSION?

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5703 on: June 18, 2018, 10:48:01 AM »
Again, congrats to Vlad Putin for pulling off the greatest clandestine operation in world history, and installing his guy in the White House.

Shame on Obama, Comey, Brennan and Clapper for the greatest national security failure in our nations history.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5704 on: June 18, 2018, 10:50:16 AM »
Again, congrats to Vlad Putin for pulling off the greatest clandestine operation in world history, and installing his guy in the White House.

Shame on Obama, Comey, Brennan and Clapper for the greatest national security failure in our nations history.
It can't be both dax. VPut is either super good or Obama is super bad at this.....pick.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5705 on: June 18, 2018, 10:55:17 AM »

It can't be both dax. VPut is either super good or Obama is super bad at this.....pick.

The low standards you have for the world's most expensive homeland security complex are stunning.   

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5706 on: June 18, 2018, 11:01:59 AM »

The low standards you have for the world's most expensive homeland security complex are stunning.   

Over your head....

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5707 on: June 18, 2018, 11:18:02 AM »
I can see lots of things. 

Why was there so much juicy stuff on the Dem candidate for president? 

Imagine how easy this would have been to resolve if Queen BleachBit hadn’t shown up at the DNC and disappeared all the evidence . . . And the clown car DHS just stood by.

Why are you assuming I defend Hillary? If they both deserve legal ramifications then I hope it happens to both of them.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5708 on: June 18, 2018, 11:20:33 AM »

Over your head....

Yes, it is clearly over your head.   You guys keep trotting out all this "evidence" of "clear COLUSION" and the old old homeland security guard keeps making all these veiled threats etc. etc.   What a total embarrassment at minimum and an abject failure combined with complete dereliction of duty by the previous administration if what you guys are claiming turns out to be true.   

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5709 on: June 18, 2018, 12:19:44 PM »

Over your head....

Yes, it is clearly over your head.   You guys keep trotting out all this "evidence" of "clear COLUSION" and the old old homeland security guard keeps making all these veiled threats etc. etc.   What a total embarrassment at minimum and an abject failure combined with complete dereliction of duty by the previous administration if what you guys are claiming turns out to be true.
I don't hope anybody it is true. I'm not sure fan of our presidents being compromised.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #5710 on: June 18, 2018, 01:44:59 PM »
Did this thread get unpinned since they haven't found anything in two years?  :confused:

Yes.

Not only did they not find anything, they forgot what it was they were hoping to prove and went full McCarthy/J. Edgar on all things russia (except the soccer competition).
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5711 on: June 18, 2018, 10:09:56 PM »
I'm sure the New NeoCons are quite upset to learn that one of their hero's of the national security state, James "unilateral" Comey is under investigation.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5712 on: June 18, 2018, 11:19:29 PM »
Witch hunt
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5713 on: June 19, 2018, 07:10:35 AM »
I'm sure the New NeoCons are quite upset to learn that one of their hero's of the national security state, James "unilateral" Comey is under investigation.
You shouldn't be so angry at the guy who won your reality TV star the election.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #5714 on: June 19, 2018, 07:16:39 AM »
You shouldn't be so angry at the guy who won your reality TV star the election.

You should be livid, because had he done his job you could have had Joe “shrimp cocktail” Biden

Captain Handsy vs The Grabber.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5715 on: June 19, 2018, 07:17:49 AM »

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5716 on: June 19, 2018, 07:44:59 AM »
What’s the implication? Should we get rid of the FBI or just suspend them for all pending investigations of Trump?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5717 on: June 19, 2018, 09:09:39 AM »
Still nothing?  :confused:

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5719 on: June 19, 2018, 09:28:18 AM »
 :lol:

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5720 on: June 19, 2018, 09:34:33 AM »
Weird that investigations don't come forward with all their findings and evidence mid-investigation

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #5721 on: June 19, 2018, 10:50:44 AM »
We're only midway through the investigation???
 :Wha: :lol:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5722 on: June 19, 2018, 11:26:07 AM »
What’s the implication? Should we get rid of the FBI or just suspend them for all pending investigations of Trump?

How about they quit lying about everything for starters?

I mean, people who dig in have caught them in so many contradictions it's  :lol: .   Media coverage often coincided with likely McCabe aka The Fifth leaks.

The credibility of our DHS is pretty much shot over the Trump, DNC and Clinton investigations.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5723 on: June 19, 2018, 11:27:06 AM »

I mean, people who dig in have caught them in so many contradictions it's  .   Media coverage often coincide with likely McCabe leaks.

The credibility of our DHS is pretty much shot over the Trump and Clinton investigations.
Why hasn't Trump cleaned all this up? I mean his strong suit is obviously organization and telling the truth.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5724 on: June 19, 2018, 11:36:51 AM »

I mean, people who dig in have caught them in so many contradictions it's  .   Media coverage often coincide with likely McCabe leaks.

The credibility of our DHS is pretty much shot over the Trump and Clinton investigations.
Why hasn't Trump cleaned all this up? I mean his strong suit is obviously organization and telling the truth.

Oh my lawd, the meltdown would be epic if he "cleaned this up".