Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 770152 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #4425 on: February 16, 2018, 01:14:51 PM »
Maybe if Lyin Loretta wasn't so busy on Tarmac's and James "unilateral'  Comey wasn't dumbing down major malfeasance committed by the former SOS.  They could have, you know, done something about the Russian's interfering with the election.

SMDH, sad.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4426 on: February 16, 2018, 01:15:18 PM »
Like sanctions or something?

Or is bloodthirsty warpig DAX advocating for war with Russia again?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4427 on: February 16, 2018, 01:15:20 PM »
Man, if the sitting president at the time "who knew" this was going down had just, you know, done something.

Wackadoos like you would have flipped the eff out had Obama come out and said Russia was meddling to get Trump elected. His failure lies in he didn't think there was enough stupid people out there for it would work. Shame on him I guess.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4428 on: February 16, 2018, 01:15:51 PM »
Man, if the sitting president at the time "who knew" this was going down had just, you know, done something.

no kidding.  I bet Trump is super pissed at Russia for making him look like such a simp and really punishes them now

Well, it's a long walk before Trump hits ObamaCuck territory, the only question now is, is their still time for him to get there?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4429 on: February 16, 2018, 01:16:53 PM »

Wackadoos like you would have flipped the eff out had Obama come out and said Russia was meddling to get Trump elected. His failure lies in he didn't think there was enough stupid people out there for it would work. Shame on him I guess.

ObamaCuck was taking it hard and fast from Putin on the geopolitical stage Gooch.  Sorry your hero was the Gimp in the Basement.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4430 on: February 16, 2018, 01:17:41 PM »
Warpig DAX wants blood!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4431 on: February 16, 2018, 01:19:14 PM »
Warpig DAX wants blood!

Actually based on your heroes actions across the globe and nightmares he created in places like Libya and Syria, it's you guys who want the blood as you just stood by and supported.

Meanwhile when it came to Putin directly, I guess your hero did have that post election flexibility . . . to be a better Cuck.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4432 on: February 16, 2018, 01:20:14 PM »

no kidding.  I bet Trump is super pissed at Russia for making him look like such a simp and really punishes them now

Well, it's a long walk before Trump hits ObamaCuck territory, the only question now is, is their still time for him to get there?

Huge first step by hitting his knees for Putin on the sanctions bill.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4433 on: February 16, 2018, 01:26:35 PM »

Meanwhile U.S. Global Energy dominance, the real way to hurt Russia starting to unfold.  But enjoy your meaningless sanctions Dug, hope it makes you feel better.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4434 on: February 16, 2018, 01:33:23 PM »

Meanwhile U.S. Global Energy dominance, the real way to hurt Russia starting to unfold.  But enjoy your meaningless sanctions Dug, hope it makes you feel better.

I agree, Exxon is sending a message about our elections by out producing the drunken bear.  But just for perception's sake, Trump is rolling over and presenting to Putin by any standard.  Maybe not look so weak/impotent?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4435 on: February 16, 2018, 02:01:26 PM »

I agree, Exxon is sending a message about our elections by out producing the drunken bear.  But just for perception's sake, Trump is rolling over and presenting to Putin by any standard.  Maybe not look so weak/impotent?

The regulatory landscape emboldened by this administration is the fuel for the . . . fuel, my friend.

You're too caught up in appearances.  Are you drawn to shiny objects and/or easily distracted?

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4436 on: February 16, 2018, 02:10:10 PM »
Not everyone can have the laser like focus/hatred you have for Obama/Hillary.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4437 on: February 16, 2018, 02:10:25 PM »
I wonder if there were any anti-Trump demonstrations tied to the Russian "Troll Farms"??

Seems like there was last fall. 

Man, ObamaCuck, Unilateral Comey and Lyin Loretta just let the Russian's have a field day on our soil.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4438 on: February 16, 2018, 02:10:39 PM »
That is a decent point.  I want my President to act strong and bold, not weak and beholden.  But, I guess Trump his reasons for acting the latter so I will go with the flow.  Maybe someday he will stand up to Russia.  They will be so surprised!

:Wha:  <--- Putin when Trump doesn't shine his shoes

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4439 on: February 16, 2018, 02:11:17 PM »
Not everyone can have the laser like focus/hatred you have for Obama/Hillary.

So your definition of laser like focus is defined as what lies in plain sight?

Interesting.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4440 on: February 16, 2018, 02:15:27 PM »
That is a decent point.  I want my President to act strong and bold, not weak and beholden.  But, I guess Trump his reasons for acting the latter so I will go with the flow.  Maybe someday he will stand up to Russia.  They will be so surprised!

:Wha:  <--- Putin when Trump doesn't shine his shoes

Like when the President tells the Euro's that we'll sell them a crap ton of our natural gas and not to buy from the Russians?

When we (sadly) bolster our defense spending and (sadly) expand on Obama's nuclear modernization program?   That helps the Russians, how?  When we (sadly) sell client states billions of dollars worth of weapons to thwart Russian client states, this is helpful to Putin?

Again, interesting.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4441 on: February 16, 2018, 02:26:18 PM »
Hey, I am as surprised as you are that Trump grabbed his ankles and kissed his knees for Putin.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4442 on: February 16, 2018, 02:31:31 PM »
just so i know i am following correctly we have gone from "no russian interferences / collusions" to "#thanksobamacuck"

quite the pivot

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4443 on: February 16, 2018, 02:32:03 PM »
Like when the President says he believes Putin didn't meddle when Facebook is showing everyone the receipts.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4444 on: February 16, 2018, 02:33:43 PM »
It's a daxipad Christmas. Or nightmare, or just enough to get him out of his slumber
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4445 on: February 16, 2018, 02:34:19 PM »
Like when the President says he believes Putin didn't meddle when Facebook is showing everyone the receipts.
Well, Putin didn't actually thumb out any of the tweets or make any or the Facebook memes himself so.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4446 on: February 16, 2018, 03:27:52 PM »
Hold on here Perpetually Angry and Outraged ProgLibs in Residence:

We've gone from Russian Trolls on social media to . . . verified COLUSION?  (Note the Russian Trolls were all over  the ProgLibers as well, including ProgLib Hero but known sellout Bernie Sanders.   The weren't all over the Dems . . until they were, because the Russians had the DNC in the bag already via cold hard cash laundered through the Clinton's Fake Foundation).

The feel good stories of meaningless sanctions . . . overrides global military and energy domination by the United States, the latter absolutely cutting the Russians off at the knees (thanks less regulation!!)

It's still a long road to COLUSION fellas.

But the point still remains.  If Lyin Loretta, James Unilaterial Comey, and ObamaCuck had been doing their J O B, we wouldn't have this mess. (Oh but ya see, ObamaCuck just didn't know how big of a deal it was). 

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4447 on: February 16, 2018, 03:33:23 PM »
Hold on here Perpetually Angry and Outraged ProgLibs in Residence:

We've gone from Russian Trolls on social media to . . . verified COLUSION?  (Note the Russian Trolls were all over  the ProgLibers as well, including ProgLib Hero but known sellout Bernie Sanders.   The weren't all over the Dems . . until they were, because the Russians had the DNC in the bag already via cold hard cash laundered through the Clinton's Fake Foundation).

The feel good stories of meaningless sanctions . . . overrides global military and energy domination by the United States, the latter absolutely cutting the Russians off at the knees (thanks less regulation!!)

It's still a long road to COLUSION fellas.

But the point still remains.  If Lyin Loretta, James Unilaterial Comey, and ObamaCuck had been doing their J O B, we wouldn't have this mess. (Oh but ya see, ObamaCuck just didn't know how big of a deal it was). 

All I said was that they meddled, there is proof, and yet Trump says he believes Putin when he lies to his face.  Why?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4448 on: February 16, 2018, 03:35:40 PM »
our military is pretty badass.  Good work Obama

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4449 on: February 16, 2018, 03:41:43 PM »
:lol: Man the twists and turns of this investigation! So now we’re off the “COLUSION” narrative and back to “Russian Facebook Trolls rigged the election.” Which state did Hillary lose because of Russian Facebook ads? Wisconsin?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.