Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 769204 times)

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Crooked FBI Swamp, Strzok, Ohr, Mrs Ohr, ???
« Reply #4225 on: February 06, 2018, 02:54:00 PM »
Are there really people that believe the Steele report, or think that Trump had some master plan to scam a presidential election?  If so, we should prolly know who these people are.

FTR, they  (the libtards) absolutely believe the entirety of the dossier, but deny it was used to obtain an improper and politically motivated FISA warrant.

I've never read the Steele thing but 100% believe Trump has paid for sex on many occasions.

I've never seen any proof of this, but 100% believe it is not an impeachable offense. (I was alive in the 90's)

Come on 2-7, don't you know we've moved past Russian "COLUSION"? We're going to expel Trump based upon "obstruction" of an investigation into a non-existent crime. It's all about the cover up (of the non-existent crime)!
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4226 on: February 06, 2018, 02:56:05 PM »
Weird that people are pleading guilty to non-existent crimes.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4227 on: February 06, 2018, 03:02:54 PM »
Weird that people are pleading guilty to non-existent crimes.

"Perjury" is not a non-existent crime.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4228 on: February 06, 2018, 03:03:57 PM »
https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasdelbeccaro/2018/02/05/biased-fbi-and-doj-officials-broke-the-law-and-tried-to-decide-the-election-an-annotated-timeline/
Dang.  I hope skeptical people at least read this.  I pray that this is hogwash.
 :horrorsurprise:

This is a good summary. So is the Andrew McCarthy summary of the revisions to the FBI's Clinton exoneration letter. It's important to remember that the letter wasn't just revised to change "grossly negligent" to "extremely careless." It was also revised to remove the assessment that foreign agents possibly accessed the server, and that Obama knew Hillary was running the server and emailed her using a pseudonym (remember - he lied about this when he said he first learned of the server in the news). So the FBI exoneration had as much, if not more, to do with protecting Obama, not just protecting Hillary.

This is a massive scandal, plain and simple. None of this has any direct connection to the Mueller investigation, but it should be viewed with appropriate skepticism given that many of these same partisans were involved in both.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4229 on: February 06, 2018, 03:10:18 PM »
Trump is going to get impeached for being in idiot and was completely innocent if he would have just sat back and let the investigation finish....that's as dumb as getting fired on your day off.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4230 on: February 06, 2018, 03:27:20 PM »
Trump is going to get impeached for being in idiot and was completely innocent if he would have just sat back and let the investigation finish....that's as dumb as getting fired on your day off.

Respectfully (and I mean that), that is a pretty naive thing to say. First, the fact that this Russian COLUSION fantasy has dragged on for over a year, and subjected Trump to repeated smears, has damaged him politically. That was the whole point. Trump absolutely has the right to defend himself and his administration and call out the rampant bias when he sees it. His biggest mistake was not firing Comey on day 1.

Second, Trump will be impeached by the House on one condition only: if the Dems retake control. That’s the only relevant factor. It will be as purely political as the COLUSION fantasy.

You may hate Donald Trump for all sorts of reasons. I would hate him if I was a liberal. But weaponizing the media and intelligence agencies to take down a political foe is not a good road to go down. It is hard for liberals to understand this because the media and administrative state are so deeply in their pocket.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4231 on: February 06, 2018, 03:44:05 PM »
The only naive party here are those thinking Trump and his inner circle are completely clean in this mess.

Amazing how far some will go to defend their team over country.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4232 on: February 06, 2018, 04:00:18 PM »
The only naive party here are those thinking Trump and his inner circle are completely clean in this mess.

You'll have to define "completely clean." I don't think any admin is pure as the wind driven snow. In fact, I expect a fair amount of ugly, underhanded politics. But there's a big difference between that and illegal conduct. There's a big difference between that and conspiring with foreign agents to steal an election (it bears repeating that the best evidence of this so far is what Clinton did through Perkins Cole / Fusion GPS / Michael Steele).

Political disputes should be decided at the ballot box. Liberals lost. They'll get another shot this fall, and 2020, and on and on. Instead they're trying to nullify 2016.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4233 on: February 06, 2018, 04:02:32 PM »
https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasdelbeccaro/2018/02/05/biased-fbi-and-doj-officials-broke-the-law-and-tried-to-decide-the-election-an-annotated-timeline/
Dang.  I hope skeptical people at least read this.  I pray that this is hogwash.
 :horrorsurprise:

This is a good summary. So is the Andrew McCarthy summary of the revisions to the FBI's Clinton exoneration letter. It's important to remember that the letter wasn't just revised to change "grossly negligent" to "extremely careless." It was also revised to remove the assessment that foreign agents possibly accessed the server, and that Obama knew Hillary was running the server and emailed her using a pseudonym (remember - he lied about this when he said he first learned of the server in the news). So the FBI exoneration had as much, if not more, to do with protecting Obama, not just protecting Hillary.

This is a massive scandal, plain and simple. None of this has any direct connection to the Mueller investigation, but it should be viewed with appropriate skepticism given that many of these same partisans were involved in both.

That was the longest book promo I've ever read.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4234 on: February 06, 2018, 04:07:57 PM »

You'll have to define "completely clean." I don't think any admin is pure as the wind driven snow. In fact, I expect a fair amount of ugly, underhanded politics. But there's a big difference between that and illegal conduct. There's a big difference between that and conspiring with foreign agents to steal an election (it bears repeating that the best evidence of this so far is what Clinton did through Perkins Cole / Fusion GPS / Michael Steele).

Political disputes should be decided at the ballot box. Liberals lost. They'll get another shot this fall, and 2020, and on and on. Instead they're trying to nullify 2016.
Illegal acts is what I'm referring to. I honestly don't know...that's what an investigation is for. To sit here today and say you know nothing illegal happened is naive. Investigate Hillary too...IDGAF about her but saying "well she did this so we are clean" is idiotic and you are either gE'ing or putting party before our country.  I hope it's the former.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4235 on: February 06, 2018, 04:15:21 PM »
It's hard to tell if Trump did anything illegal because he lies about so much crap, there's a lot to sift through.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4236 on: February 06, 2018, 04:19:22 PM »

Illegal acts is what I'm referring to. I honestly don't know...that's what an investigation is for. To sit here today and say you know nothing illegal happened is naive. Investigate Hillary too...IDGAF about her but saying "well she did this so we are clean" is idiotic and you are either gE'ing or putting party before our country.  I hope it's the former.

If a special prosecutor hunts long enough, he'll find something. He's already found a couple instances of perjury and some obscure lobbying infractions by Manafort from years before. But he was tasked with investigating whether Americans conspired with foreign agents to steal the 2016 election. And after over a year, with Democrats both in Congress and the administrative state leaking everything they think will harm Trump, there simply hasn't been any evidence produced that this happened. Hell, if you believe even 1/10 of Michael Wolff's recent tabloid trash (which is probably about the percentage of factual material), the Trump campaign was far too incompetent to conspire with Russia.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4237 on: February 06, 2018, 04:24:09 PM »
I think most people do not believe the Trump campaign knowingly colluded/conspired with Russia, but that Russia was successfully able to exploit the Trump campaign to promote Russia's interests over America's.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4238 on: February 06, 2018, 04:25:02 PM »

Did anything from Glenn Simpson's testimony concern you? IMO, he did a pretty good job answering questions and explaining things. However, I can understand why you wouldn't want to believe him.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4239 on: February 06, 2018, 04:29:21 PM »
I think most people do not believe the Trump campaign knowingly colluded/conspired with Russia, but that Russia was successfully able to exploit the Trump campaign to promote Russia's interests over America's.

That's interesting. Please elaborate how Russia successfully exploited the Trump campaign to promote Russian interests over America's.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4240 on: February 06, 2018, 05:07:57 PM »

Russia took out facebook ads that convinced independent voters to vote for Trump. Blame Mark Zuckerberg.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4241 on: February 06, 2018, 05:13:10 PM »
Trump did something and should be removed, I don’t know what but I’m sure it was illegal  :jeffy: - ‘crats

Far more crazy than the Clinton murders.......
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4242 on: February 06, 2018, 05:49:46 PM »

If a special prosecutor hunts long enough, he'll find something. He's already found a couple instances of perjury and some obscure lobbying infractions by Manafort from years before. But he was tasked with investigating whether Americans conspired with foreign agents to steal the 2016 election. And after over a year, with Democrats both in Congress and the administrative state leaking everything they think will harm Trump, there simply hasn't been any evidence produced that this happened. Hell, if you believe even 1/10 of Michael Wolff's recent tabloid trash (which is probably about the percentage of factual material), the Trump campaign was far too incompetent to conspire with Russia.

He was tasked to investigate conspiring with Russia as well as "any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a)" — including perjury, obstruction of justice, destruction of evidence, and intimidation of witnesses."

which it appears Trump and/or his peeps are going to check every one of those boxes.....but he only did it because he thought the charge was a witch hunt, even though the investigation was started because his own dude said they were doing it.....and that's in the memo you guys are holding to be gospel BTW.

There are obviously more signals than just the Steele dossier that got this going and kept it going...so as a good American, shouldn't you want the investigation to finish to make sure the guy you are holding up, actually was on the up and up...or nah?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4243 on: February 06, 2018, 06:07:52 PM »
If you Dems are/were so concerned about Russia exploiting U.S. politicians to put Russian interests over the United State's interest then you should have been calling for a special prosecutor to investigate the person Trump ran against, months ago.

She and her husband and their fake foundation pocketed millions of dollars from the Russians.   The very top of the DNC was representing Russian Oligarchs in DC.

The Dem candidate for president bought control of the DNC and the primary process using Russian cash.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4244 on: February 06, 2018, 06:16:10 PM »
Probably just FBI against her. 

(see how dumb that sounds?)

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4245 on: February 06, 2018, 06:24:05 PM »
I don't know how Hillary gets away with all this crap and never ever gets investigated, so unfair #whyiseveryonepickingonrepublicansallthetimelikeseriouslyomg
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4246 on: February 06, 2018, 06:54:55 PM »

That's interesting. Please elaborate how Russia successfully exploited the Trump campaign to promote Russian interests over America's.

Most recently how the WH did not at all take seriously Congress’s request to compile a list of oligarchs. Also his indication that he does not intend to impose more sanctions despite apparent bipartisan support to do so.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4247 on: February 06, 2018, 06:57:13 PM »
Also repeating Putin talking points drawing false equivalents between problems in America and problems in Russia.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4248 on: February 06, 2018, 07:14:36 PM »
I can't imagine what typing "but Hillary" as a response to every possible situation must feel like.

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #4249 on: February 06, 2018, 07:19:32 PM »

Most recently how the WH did not at all take seriously Congress’s request to compile a list of oligarchs. Also his indication that he does not intend to impose more sanctions despite apparent bipartisan support to do so.

List of oligarchs huh, that SONOVABITCH!!!
You are dipping into the Kool Aid and you don't even know what flavor it is.