Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
We were an suv family
Through 3 it's meh af, I think the cheese is not my particular brand of cheese.
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: MEGA MAGA
« Last post by star seed 7 on Today at 05:43:00 AM »
I understand that Maga loves to latch on to buzz words and then make up the rest of the story, but that lady literally was saying that because any idiot can say anything on the internet, and many idiots are magnified like crazy on the internet, their right to say anything on the internet makes it hard to make sure that folks have real actual true information.  Maybe the deep cut shows the lighting go red and her pupils turn into lizard mode while she adds "so we must remove this right and eat brains" or something and I missed it?

Based on the clip that I saw, I think she was saying that the government cannot force social media companies like Twitter and Facebook to crack down on hate speech, misinformation, etc. on their sites even if the public agrees it is a good goal. That type of regulation is up to the companies because of the First Amendment.

This is the non-idiot interpretation. I'm interested in the idiot maga interpretation that dax for some reason is dancing around. Or maybe that cryptic gibberish is the idiot maga interpretation? I dunno.
Old men with guns are terrified of everything
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Noah smith, liar or dumbass?
« Last post by Kat Kid on Today at 04:47:30 AM »

It is possible he is both.
I'd forgotten about our family Chevy van but that was high school. The real memories were in the 1975 Oldsmobile station wagon. Nothing like climbing over the seat to get dad a cold drink so we could keep making good time.

Not actual photos of the vehicles dad owned but thank you for the trip down memory lane.
Thought this was gonna be about the Gregg Doyel cringe fest featuring Caitlin Clark
Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: hockey thread
« Last post by DaBigTrain on Today at 12:19:11 AM »
Well yeah, it’s hockey.
Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: hockey thread
« Last post by MakeItRain on April 17, 2024, 11:58:27 PM »
This is dead to me now. I don't even live in Phoenix and I'm completely devastated. I feel like 27 years of my hockey watching life have been completely wasted.
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: travel thread
« Last post by tdaver on April 17, 2024, 11:54:26 PM »
then after state baseball we are going to kauai again. 5 nights at an airbnb in Hanalei and then 6 nights in connecting rooms at the Grand Hyatt. Gonna be so chill guys, after the absolute monster stress and nonstop go of baseball. I mean, relative chill when you have an 8 and 11 year old. but you know, still sort of chill.

Have been thinking about a family Hawaii trip.  How many points will I need for connecting rooms at the Grand Hyatt?  Any Marriott properties on the north side worth a crap that I can blow some points on?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10