Author Topic: Kanye's twitter  (Read 62967 times)

Online Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Kanye's twitter
« Reply #500 on: April 23, 2018, 12:02:57 PM »
LOL he is now just full on #MAGA

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: April 23, 2018, 12:10:53 PM »
welp, it was fun while it lasted.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: April 25, 2018, 11:10:19 AM »

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: April 26, 2018, 08:19:10 AM »

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: April 26, 2018, 08:22:16 AM »
 :lol:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: April 26, 2018, 09:32:55 AM »
 :lol:
http://priceless-press.com/vince-staples-kardashians-kanye-west/

Quote from:  Vince Staples
First of all, I knew wasn’t nothin’ flavorful gonna be cooked at something called “Saturday Spirit,” but I was really focused on gettin’ this done for the set. N*ggas don’t even realize Kanye ghetto gospel. I done played the beginning of “Dark Fantasy” at truce meetings and made real killers hug. N*ggas be thinkin’ bout they mamas. So when I hear gospel sh*t like “Father Stretch My Hands” and realize it’s coming from a Black Trump supporter with blonde hair, it’s hella weird. I guess it makes sense but anyway…

I go in there, hug Kendall, say hi to the family. Kylie called me every other rapper that night. I think she know too many cause I never heard of none of these n*ggas. She took like 8 snaps with me cause she kept calling me the wrong rapper. Eventually, I finally get Kanye away from the rest of them and I’m about to start workin’ on him. But I can’t just say ‘n**** you from Chicago tighten up.’ I gotta butter it up. So I tell him I’m working on a concept EP about if the Panthers were here today. So I’m trying to talk about some Huey P. Newton speeches but Kanye just keeps sayin “yeah yeah yeah” in that white man voice. Like it’s just…under while I’m talkin,’ “yeah yeah yeah.“ I guess that’s what he say now when he’s into something. But it just got in my head. I just started picturing Huey P sayin’ “yeah yeah yeah” onstage and I couldn’t focus. I started talkin’ to him about his daughter’s shoes but that somehow turned into a conversation about what would happen if Machiavelli owned Facebook.

So we go to the dining room for dinner. I volunteer to say grace. I started but they’re like – wait – we have to get the cameras ready. So they get their phones out, all the women start angling for the right picture on their phones…the food getting’ cold. Rob come downstairs, get a plate then take it back upstairs. They finally get their angles. Then Kim say “1,2,3, play” and just say “that’s exactly what I mean!” and laughs. Then the whole family just starts laughing with her and they act like they were talking all along. It was hella quiet just 30 seconds ago. I’m like oh, sh*t they really faked a whole family conversation for the camera! They took one bite of the food, turned the cameras off and left the dining room.

I was like gotta go cuz. It ain’t nothin’ real goin on in there. I was hungry but then I really got scared of the food. I started thinking about that picture of James Harden with Khloe like what is in them mashed potatoes? I snuck out, took an Uber down to Roscoe’s and tried to forget about it. Just pray for Ye, cuz.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: April 26, 2018, 09:51:48 AM »
Lol
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: April 26, 2018, 09:53:10 AM »

http://priceless-press.com/vince-staples-kardashians-kanye-west/

Quote from:  Vince Staples
First of all, I knew wasn’t nothin’ flavorful gonna be cooked at something called “Saturday Spirit,” but I was really focused on gettin’ this done for the set. N*ggas don’t even realize Kanye ghetto gospel. I done played the beginning of “Dark Fantasy” at truce meetings and made real killers hug. N*ggas be thinkin’ bout they mamas. So when I hear gospel sh*t like “Father Stretch My Hands” and realize it’s coming from a Black Trump supporter with blonde hair, it’s hella weird. I guess it makes sense but anyway…

I go in there, hug Kendall, say hi to the family. Kylie called me every other rapper that night. I think she know too many cause I never heard of none of these n*ggas. She took like 8 snaps with me cause she kept calling me the wrong rapper. Eventually, I finally get Kanye away from the rest of them and I’m about to start workin’ on him. But I can’t just say ‘n**** you from Chicago tighten up.’ I gotta butter it up. So I tell him I’m working on a concept EP about if the Panthers were here today. So I’m trying to talk about some Huey P. Newton speeches but Kanye just keeps sayin “yeah yeah yeah” in that white man voice. Like it’s just…under while I’m talkin,’ “yeah yeah yeah.“ I guess that’s what he say now when he’s into something. But it just got in my head. I just started picturing Huey P sayin’ “yeah yeah yeah” onstage and I couldn’t focus. I started talkin’ to him about his daughter’s shoes but that somehow turned into a conversation about what would happen if Machiavelli owned Facebook.

So we go to the dining room for dinner. I volunteer to say grace. I started but they’re like – wait – we have to get the cameras ready. So they get their phones out, all the women start angling for the right picture on their phones…the food getting’ cold. Rob come downstairs, get a plate then take it back upstairs. They finally get their angles. Then Kim say “1,2,3, play” and just say “that’s exactly what I mean!” and laughs. Then the whole family just starts laughing with her and they act like they were talking all along. It was hella quiet just 30 seconds ago. I’m like oh, sh*t they really faked a whole family conversation for the camera! They took one bite of the food, turned the cameras off and left the dining room.

I was like gotta go cuz. It ain’t nothin’ real goin on in there. I was hungry but then I really got scared of the food. I started thinking about that picture of James Harden with Khloe like what is in them mashed potatoes? I snuck out, took an Uber down to Roscoe’s and tried to forget about it. Just pray for Ye, cuz.
Vince is the best

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #510 on: April 26, 2018, 10:01:06 AM »
yes he is

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: April 26, 2018, 11:54:45 AM »
that was amaze

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: April 26, 2018, 12:39:56 PM »
Is MAGAKANYE a delayed response to Killer Mike's "Reagan"?

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: April 26, 2018, 01:03:09 PM »
pretending i like kanye now to own the libs

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: April 26, 2018, 01:52:31 PM »

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: April 26, 2018, 01:54:08 PM »
i realize that kanye is uber meta but man I really cannot understand why some of you like this poser

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: April 26, 2018, 01:58:25 PM »
It sometimes seems like a "Kanye's genius is that he's dumb" kinda thing.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: April 26, 2018, 01:59:47 PM »
A "talent in virtue of having no talent" kinda thing?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: April 26, 2018, 02:03:54 PM »
or stealing talent similar to bruno mars

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: April 26, 2018, 02:05:03 PM »
He's dropping 3 albums within the next month and he's the #1 trending thing happening on Twitter right now. Some of you guys just don't get it, I guess. 

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: April 26, 2018, 02:05:39 PM »
He's emo donald trump
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: April 26, 2018, 02:10:50 PM »
He's dropping 3 albums within the next month and he's the #1 trending thing happening on Twitter right now. Some of you guys just don't get it, I guess.

Get what?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: April 26, 2018, 02:12:30 PM »

Get what?
He's buzzing and he'll be printing $ in 3 weeks. He's got everyone talking about him. He's not as dumb as some of you enraged libs think he is.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: April 26, 2018, 02:26:00 PM »

Get what?
He's buzzing and he'll be printing $ in 3 weeks. He's got everyone talking about him. He's not as dumb as some of you enraged libs think he is.

No, I absolutely get that he's self-promoting. I do think you can both be dumb and also a rich, good self-promoter. Clams and I were talking about how we don't like his music. We've talked about that for ages.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: April 26, 2018, 02:32:05 PM »
What’s his best song after the one in the gE video (that version specifically)?