Author Topic: Remember the Kavanaugh!! Republican war cry in defeating ruthless Dems  (Read 101260 times)

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Kavanaugh hearing. Ugly bad optics for Democrats
« Reply #275 on: September 21, 2018, 08:49:04 PM »
Kavanaugh is a completely power worshipping sociopathic lunatic with terrible beliefs, but he will be replaced by someone equally bad. The ideologies of nearly everyone in DC makes a mockery of honor, integrity, and justice. At least Trump is so incredibly stupid that he just reveals the entire shell game as a joke. The amount of people that are still invested in this idea of some sort of meritocratic bureaucracy vanguard that can save us are almost worse than the MAGA rubes who genuinely just want a public spectacle of hatred for their enemies and are mostly getting it.

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: September 21, 2018, 08:50:32 PM »
Kavanaugh is a completely power worshipping sociopathic lunatic with terrible beliefs, but he will be replaced by someone equally bad. The ideologies of nearly everyone in DC makes a mockery of honor, integrity, and justice. At least Trump is so incredibly stupid that he just reveals the entire shell game as a joke. The amount of people that are still invested in this idea of some sort of meritocratic bureaucracy vanguard that can save us are almost worse than the MAGA rubes who genuinely just want a public spectacle of hatred for their enemies and are mostly getting it.

kat kid, you talk good

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #279 on: September 21, 2018, 09:06:45 PM »

I'm glad you've given up. It spares all of us this sanctimonious mean spirited and unfounded drivel.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: September 21, 2018, 09:30:55 PM »
At least Dr. Hayes isn't attempting to conceal the obvious partisan motive here.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: September 21, 2018, 09:34:58 PM »

I'm glad you've given up. It spares all of us this sanctimonious mean spirited and unfounded drivel.

Always good to get an earnest lecture about mean spiritedness from poster handle sugar dick.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: September 21, 2018, 09:38:12 PM »
I have a hard time believing Ford has a partisan motive here. I do think her story was unfortunately used that way against her wishes by people who are at best only tangentially interested in whether or not it is true.

For the same reason, agree with KK about the grossness of people in Washington. The fact is that no modern day SCOTUS judge is getting nominated because they’re fair or a beacon of integrity.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: September 21, 2018, 09:57:31 PM »
Would have been a better sanctimonious rant with sycophant incorporated into it  , but it was very good.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: September 21, 2018, 09:57:54 PM »
There's just nothing more courageous and nonpartisan than a woman, who allows a rapist to run around unaccused, free to rape countless women for three and a half decades, to come forward to in order stop him from invoking his "politics" and those victims.

That's the absurd premise these lunatics are running with.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: September 21, 2018, 10:01:26 PM »
I'm sure we'll get plenty more angry old white guy takes from the senate as well

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: September 21, 2018, 10:48:51 PM »
So is Kavanaugh going to get shoved up America’s ass on Monday or what?
You are dipping into the Kool Aid and you don't even know what flavor it is.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: September 22, 2018, 03:24:14 AM »

kat kid, you talk good
KK, what are your 3 fave and 3 least fave BK opinions during his time on the D.C. Circuit?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: September 22, 2018, 07:39:56 AM »

kat kid, you talk good
KK, what are your 3 fave and 3 least fave BK opinions during his time on the D.C. Circuit?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

if you think I regularly read appellate court opinions in my spare time, I have some disappointing news...

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: September 22, 2018, 11:03:22 AM »
It must suck being a female up against this. I won't even sexually assault them knowing how much crap they would get from FSD if they outed me.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: September 22, 2018, 12:01:56 PM »
It must suck being a female up against this. I won't even sexually assault them knowing how much crap they would get from FSD if they outed me.
It must be hell watching your life, career, and reputation besmirched by a woman with no substantiated claim that Kavanaugh is able.to factually refute.  When did this occur?  Where did it occur?
Ford says it did happen somewhere and at sometime, so Gawd Rammit it's true. 
If I were Kavanaugh I would tell the whole bunch I got a lifetime gig as an applelate judge and they can just shove it up their butts, and would file a civill suit against Ford and make her prove her wild ass allegations.

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: September 22, 2018, 12:49:57 PM »
rough ridin' twitter doxxed those poor boys that raped the girl in e. bruenig's arlington story too.  i can't imagine the hell.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: September 22, 2018, 02:33:45 PM »
Seems like a pretty open guy.

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: September 22, 2018, 02:42:39 PM »
the idea of ed whelan cackling to himself thinking of feinstein offering a tearful apology to kavanaugh as he sweeps to a unanimous confirmation after whelan has proven, beyond any person's capacity to doubt, that there was another student at georgetown prep that also had brown hair and lived in a house makes me so happy.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: September 22, 2018, 05:38:37 PM »
I think refusing to answer questions about your sex life (other than alleged crimes) is a perfectly good and reasonable response.