Author Topic: we are an immoral nation and i'm too comfortable and apathetic to do anything ab  (Read 106267 times)

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Good to see resident LibBots so WOKE.

Not a peep when your guy was deporting tens of thousands of people, or sending mixed messages that put thousands of unaccompanied children on the trail north with thousands of women and girls being sexually abused along the way . . . not to mention the 2014 marches through razor wired filled Obama internment camps.

I just recall that this is the same type of people protesting ICE breaking up a child sex ring.

C'mon Dax that was 2014.  :rolleyes:
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Not a peep when your guy was deporting tens of thousands of people, or sending mixed messages that put thousands of unaccompanied children on the trail north with thousands of women and girls being sexually abused along the way . . . not to mention the 2014 marches through razor wired filled Obama internment camps.

I just recall that this is the same type of people protesting ICE breaking up a child sex ring.

C'mon Dax that was 2014.  :rolleyes:

We're still dealing with those mixed messages today . . . but the past doesn't matter.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
strange that we haven't been able to reunite the children with their parents as ordered by the court.  i'm sure we're doing our best.

https://twitter.com/7im/status/1016727285833973760
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
sys, please refer me to ACLU actions on "geo repatriation" and similar.  No doubt that they were all over the removing of patriarchs from families, shipping them 1000 miles away and then sending them back across the border. 

Thanks in advance, friend.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
that's terrible.  i don't remember what i've posted in this thread so i'll risk repeating myself: i'm against any policy created to antagonize people who want a better life.

i think it's reasonable(not close to the main concern tho) to ask why the parent hasn't found a way back to the child.  the answer is almost certainly because either the database that tracks where non-citizens are detained is shitty or the parent is afraid of law enforcement.

i've represented a few illegal immigrants in criminal matters.  in a huge majority of these cases the victim was another illegal.  in some the crime was a battery in a hotel between two co-workers on a construction crew. but a lot of these incidents resulted from one dude ripping another off in some manner, either not repaying a loan or destroying property.  if you're a non-citizen and get cheated there is no legal recourse, so you smash up his car or kick his ass.  the fear of law enforcement and the plain lack of access to courts actually makes it pretty damn hard to live according to the law.  i don't know what the solution is.  maybe if you successfully sue someone you get a citizenship pass with your settlement check?

The solution is pretty simple. Stop acting like immigration is some scourge on society, implement a simple process to become a legal immigrant, and allow those folks to benefit from law enforcement.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
i've posted this before, but i don't think it can be posted too frequently.

https://twitter.com/JoshDorner/status/1016854724220317696

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile

Now seems like a great time to remind our guy Dax that this thread was made for him about 3 weeks ago and he still hasn't weighed in:
http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=40622.0
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
i've posted this before, but i don't think it can be posted too frequently.

https://twitter.com/JoshDorner/status/1016854724220317696

If your posts could be put on a loop it would be great
You are dipping into the Kool Aid and you don't even know what flavor it is.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
If your posts could be put on a loop it would be great

i don't think it would help you.

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
But think how great it would be
You are dipping into the Kool Aid and you don't even know what flavor it is.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
obviously, it's really bad that they may have kidnapped an american citizen's child.  it's also really bad that they definitely have kidnapped thousands of non-citizen's children and are fumbling all over themselves in failing to comply with the order to reunite them.

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1017418495255040000

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Now seems like a great time to remind our guy Dax that this thread was made for him about 3 weeks ago and he still hasn't weighed in:
http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=40622.0

Is it restraining order time?

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Well that’s good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
american exceptionalism is alive and well at the un.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Yeah but obama mural

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile