Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 757117 times)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #6325 on: July 16, 2018, 02:49:03 PM »
For Trump, there is no such thing as principles--only opportunities. So for him to make a move he knows, or should know, will be wildly unpopular--even among his own tribe--is a real headscratcher. Either he's been compromised in some fashion (the "pee tape is real theory"), or he knows Putin helped him out and feels a sense of loyalty. I'd say he owes him a debt, but we know that doesn't matter to Trump, either.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6326 on: July 16, 2018, 02:51:11 PM »

2) I guess I can see that it would be helpful to make other places look shitty and the one under your leadership not so bad by comparison (and it reinforces #1 that it's just a bad guy and his team that are the bad guys, not the country).  I'm not following so much how that translated into obtaining more world power or having a weaker U.S. adversary.  What are people worried that Putin's Russia is going to do to us?

I personally am not afraid per se. Just saying it is entirely rational for Putin to prefer a weaker & isolationist candidate for US President because it allows Putin to elevate his & Russia’s status on the world stage.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6327 on: July 16, 2018, 02:52:03 PM »
I'm sure putin has intimate knowledge of trump laundering Russian money for the last decade.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #6329 on: July 16, 2018, 03:09:14 PM »

2) I guess I can see that it would be helpful to make other places look shitty and the one under your leadership not so bad by comparison (and it reinforces #1 that it's just a bad guy and his team that are the bad guys, not the country).  I'm not following so much how that translated into obtaining more world power or having a weaker U.S. adversary.  What are people worried that Putin's Russia is going to do to us?

I personally am not afraid per se. Just saying it is entirely rational for Putin to prefer a weaker & isolationist candidate for US President because it allows Putin to elevate his & Russia’s status on the world stage.

Has Putin and Russia's status on the world stage, whatever that means tangibly, been elevated?  Or are we too early into Putin's master plan to see if it's working?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6330 on: July 16, 2018, 03:09:57 PM »
He looked like Billy Bob Thornton in Tombstone

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6332 on: July 16, 2018, 03:13:35 PM »

Has Putin and Russia's status on the world stage, whatever that means tangibly, been elevated?  Or are we too early into Putin's master plan to see if it's working?

I mean, to the extent it is possible to do such a thing in 1-2 years I think the answer is yes.  Even the way you have phrased the question suggests that you believe people are taking Putin much more seriously than just a year or two ago.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6333 on: July 16, 2018, 03:24:30 PM »
Dax, go ahead and name names of the all the new neocons clamoring for war with Russia in this thread.  No need to dance around anymore, quote all their war mongering posts and hold them accountable already.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #6334 on: July 16, 2018, 03:32:38 PM »
Dax, go ahead and name names of the all the new neocons clamoring for war with Russia in this thread.  No need to dance around anymore, quote all their war mongering posts and hold them accountable already.

oh no please don't, we will all be so owned
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6336 on: July 16, 2018, 03:37:22 PM »

I don’t think he wants to name names. If he doesn’t then he has the ability to make all encompassing claims and blame people for what happened in the 60’s when he was being molded. If you narrow it down he can’t pivot as easily.

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6337 on: July 16, 2018, 03:37:32 PM »
Can we call the Obama Administration order to the Director of CyberSecurity to stand down in the face of known Russian hacking.

The biggest case of COLUSION with a foreign power in US history? 

Gives a whole new level to the era of post election flexibility.

There’s an entire thread dedicated to you raising these concerns.

No there isn't.

This new iteration of the 24/7/365 meltdown is wholly driven by Russian hacking.

It's absolutely relevant to this thread.    But then again, I am replying to someone who considers the responsibilities of the executive branch to be nothing more than a conspiracy theory.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6338 on: July 16, 2018, 03:40:00 PM »

I don’t think he wants to name names. If he doesn’t then he has the ability to make all encompassing claims and blame people for what happened in the 60’s when he was being molded. If you narrow it down he can’t pivot as easily.

Read the posts.   The new left hero John McCain is the perfect example of what I'm talking about.   McCain is the consummate PNAC'er, he has demanded U.S. military intervention all over the world.   

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6339 on: July 16, 2018, 03:40:31 PM »
Can we call the Obama Administration order to the Director of CyberSecurity to stand down in the face of known Russian hacking.

No there isn't.

This new iteration of the 24/7/365 meltdown is wholly driven by Russian hacking.

It's absolutely relevant to this thread.    But then again, I am replying to someone who considers the responsibilities of the executive branch to be nothing more than a conspiracy theory.

There’s a thread dedicated to prior administrations. It’s the perfect place for you to bitch and moan about Clinton, Obama, and anyone else.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6340 on: July 16, 2018, 03:42:41 PM »

Read the posts.   The new left hero John McCain is the perfect example of what I'm talking about.   McCain is the consummate PNAC'er, he has demanded U.S. military intervention all over the world.   

Which poster is John McCain?  Someone just got pwned

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6341 on: July 16, 2018, 03:42:53 PM »

No there isn't.

There’s a thread dedicated to prior administrations. It’s the perfect place for you to bitch and moan about Clinton, Obama, and anyone else.

The Russian hacking and the 2016 election took place while Obama was in office and Clinton was the Dem candidate.   Clinton's own campaign colluded with Russians to create the dossier and Clinton's Foundation received millions of dollars in donations from Russians.

Absolutely relevant.   

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6342 on: July 16, 2018, 03:45:45 PM »
what a day

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6343 on: July 16, 2018, 03:46:19 PM »
one thing is for sure, kowtowing to Russia owns the libs hard core

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6344 on: July 16, 2018, 03:47:00 PM »

No there isn't.

The Russian hacking and the 2016 election took place while Obama was in office and Clinton was the Dem candidate.   Clinton's own campaign colluded with Russians to create the dossier and Clinton's Foundation received millions of dollars in donations from Russians.

Absolutely relevant.

You make them relevant in every single thread you post in. That prior administrations thread could be your WackyStuff thread to really go all out on Obama and Clinton.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6345 on: July 16, 2018, 03:50:22 PM »

No there isn't.

Absolutely relevant.

You make them relevant in every single thread you post in. That prior administrations thread could be your WackyStuff thread to really go all out on Obama and Clinton.

I am only referencing items specific to Russia and the 2016 election in this thread.   Obama was president in 2016 and told the office of cyber security to stand down in regards to Russian hacking in the 2016 election cycle. 

That's peak kowtowing.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6346 on: July 16, 2018, 03:53:23 PM »

No there isn't.

Absolutely relevant.

I am only referencing items specific to Russia and the 2016 election in this thread.   Obama was president in 2016 and told the office of cyber security to stand down in regards to Russian hacking in the 2016 election cycle. 

That's peak kowtowing.

In this thread yes, I’m just saying if you posted all Obama and Clinton stuff you would see that’s the only thread you would need to post in. That way you could finally realize how much they both run your day to day life 24/7/365.

Nothing is anyone else’s fault and always Obama and Clinton’s. It’s especially not Trumps fault for anything, that much is crystal clear. 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #6347 on: July 16, 2018, 03:57:27 PM »
I mean, to the extent it is possible to do such a thing in 1-2 years I think the answer is yes.  Even the way you have phrased the question suggests that you believe people are taking Putin much more seriously than just a year or two ago.

I believe people are making a big deal about Putin and "Russia" only to use as talking points for whatever they feel about Obama or Clinton or Trump. 

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #6348 on: July 16, 2018, 04:00:07 PM »
Here's a transcript of Don’s “but her emails!” response

I’d put in paragraph breaks, but there weren’t any.

Reporter:
Just now, President Putin denied having anything to do with the election interference in 2016. Every U.S. intelligence agency has concluded that Russia did. What- who- my first question to you, sir, is, who do you believe? My second question is, would you now, with the whole world watching, tell President Putin - would you denounce what happened in 2016 and would you warn him to never do it again?
Trump:
So let me just say that we have two thoughts. You have groups that are wondering why the FBI never took the server. Why haven't they taken the server? Why was the FBI told to leave the office of the Democratic National Committee, I've been wondering that, I've been asking that for months and months and I've been tweeting it out and calling it out on social media. Where is the server? I wanna know where is the server and what is the server saying? With that being said, all I can do is ask the question. My people came to me, Dan Coats [U.S. Intelligence Chief] came to me, and some others, they think it's Russia. I have President Putin, he says it's not Russia. I will say this, I don't see any reason why it would be but I really do wanna see the server, but I have, uh, I have confidence in both parties - I really believe that this will probably go on for a while but I don't think it can go on without finding out what happened to the server? What happened to the servers of the Pakistani gentleman that worked on the DNC? Where are those servers? They're missing. Where are they? What happened to Hillary Clinton's emails? 33,000 emails, gone. Just gone. I think in Russia they wouldn't be gone so easily. I think it's a disgrace that we can't get Hillary Clinton's 33,000 emails. I have great confidence in my intelligence people but, uh, I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today and what he did is an incredible offer. He offered to have the people working on the case come and work with their investigators with respect to the 12 people. I think that's an incredible offer, okay? Thank you.
:adios:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6349 on: July 16, 2018, 04:03:51 PM »

No there isn't.

Absolutely relevant.

That's peak kowtowing.

In this thread yes, I’m just saying if you posted all Obama and Clinton stuff you would see that’s the only thread you would need to post in. That way you could finally realize how much they both run your day to day life 24/7/365.

Nothing is anyone else’s fault and always Obama and Clinton’s. It’s especially not Trumps fault for anything, that much is crystal clear.

That's simply not true and that also doesn't change the fact that this issue could have been resolved months if not years ago if Obama had not completely bent over for the Russian hackers and had the DNC (which in this case an entity absolutely owned wholesale by the Clintons) cooperated fully with DHS.

You can piss and moan all  you want, but it's absolutely relevant to this thread.