Author Topic: Daddy Jack is Home. Just in time for Christmas.  (Read 37710 times)

Offline idontgiveAdam_713

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Daddy Jack is Home. Just in time for Christmas.
« Reply #250 on: December 09, 2011, 04:39:00 PM »
I keep checking this thread expecting some entertainment and it keeps letting me down. 

Do y'all own a kettle?  You're starting to remind me of those lunatics up north.

Jack keeps posting all these country songs and he couldn't come up with this one?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzJPJNJnUrQ 

You're welcome, Jack.

C'mon boys.  Pick it up a little.

IRA please quit PMing me the goat pictures.  All kidding aside, it is getting a bit weird.

Offline RazorJimbob

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: December 09, 2011, 06:13:48 PM »
hi jack ole friend.  i haven't saw you since them lsu cracodiles kicked me off of tigerdrippings.  i new my training as a detacitive in phenix city would pay off.  glad to see you find some of your basturds.  i new you was lookin for them.

jack and me go back a ways.  ever since he was with that stripper down in lousyanna.  glad i moved out of that place there was to many cracodiles down there.  i got a questioin for you kansas folks.  why is your mascot a stray cat?  you no them thangs cary all sorts of bad germs around with them.  i put them down all the time around my place.  do yall think they are scary or some such?

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: December 09, 2011, 07:30:01 PM »
hi jack ole friend.  i haven't saw you since them lsu cracodiles kicked me off of tigerdrippings.  i new my training as a detacitive in phenix city would pay off.  glad to see you find some of your basturds.  i new you was lookin for them.

jack and me go back a ways.  ever since he was with that stripper down in lousyanna.  glad i moved out of that place there was to many cracodiles down there.  i got a questioin for you kansas folks.  why is your mascot a stray cat?  you no them thangs cary all sorts of bad germs around with them.  i put them down all the time around my place.  do yall think they are scary or some such?

Razorjimbob I don't believe we have met before.  What brings you to the meat goat board?

Offline 4windshawg

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • Keeper of THE Hog Call... Woooo Pig Sooie..!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: December 09, 2011, 07:39:42 PM »
I keep checking this thread expecting some entertainment and it keeps letting me down. 

Do y'all own a kettle?  You're starting to remind me of those lunatics up north.

Jack keeps posting all these country songs and he couldn't come up with this one?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzJPJNJnUrQ 

You're welcome, Jack.

Ira I don't know how you found this little ditty. If you listen real hard you will hear that it is the story of Jackson Holly Blasengame, IX... Uncle Glenn was Jacks step brother and he made a killing off of the stories of Jack. He also has a taste for the pot liquor and will smack the hell out of you if you get out of line. I haven't seen Uncle Glenn since I was 14 or so. he took me to a Tijuana whore house for my birthday. h Of course he got me drunk 1st. I was told that I had a real good time becoming a man down in Mexico. I wish I could remember. Mom was furious when Uncle Glenn dropped me off. I heard her wrestling and screaming at him in her bedroom for about 30 minutes before he got in his car and left. You should have seen him. Mom whooped his ass good judging from the mussed up hair and sweaty shirt . He lit a cigarette and said boy I guess I need to let that girl in Mexico know where you got your stamina. I said OK uncle Glenn have a good drive... Have not seen him since...
I love my daddy

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: December 09, 2011, 07:42:24 PM »
Pig mascot.   :lol:

Offline 4windshawg

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: December 09, 2011, 07:47:33 PM »
I love my daddy

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: December 09, 2011, 07:57:07 PM »

RazorJimbob you ole pig worshiper.  Have you had a pig relieve you needs and wants like so many of your kind, oops I mean vistors from Arr- kansas.  If you have, tell us superior goat ranchers about those times.  Who knows, we just may share a meat goat story with you all.
Oh, and by the way, welcome to the board pigfucker. :party:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline 4windshawg

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: December 09, 2011, 08:44:15 PM »

RazorJimbob you ole pig worshiper.  Have you had a pig relieve you needs and wants like so many of your kind, oops I mean vistors from Arr- kansas.  If you have, tell us superior goat ranchers about those times.  Who knows, we just may share a meat goat story with you all.

Kat why don't you just put down the tweezers and drop trow already. You always get testy when you gotta pee and can't find your male genitals. I must apologize ahead of time for my lack of decorum for I have truly gone and gotten shitfaced. Little Brother you need to quit yelling pigfucker at every new person who comes on board. How about you call them cat-rapist for a while. If you can come up with something new and talk a little less people probably won't even notice the cleft pallet... please lil brother! stop embarrassing yourself..

Love,
Brother Winds
I love my daddy

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: December 09, 2011, 08:51:11 PM »

Kat why don't you just put down the tweezers and drop trow already. You always get testy when you gotta pee and can't find your male genitals. I must apologize ahead of time for my lack of decorum for I have truly gone and gotten shitfaced. Little Brother you need to quit yelling pigfucker at every new person who comes on board. How about you call them cat-rapist for a while. If you can come up with something new and talk a little less people probably won't even notice the cleft pallet... please lil brother! stop embarrassing yourself..

Love,
Brother Winds
Brother Winds, begging will get you nowhere.  :nono:

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: December 09, 2011, 08:57:03 PM »

You're welcome, Jack.

Ira I don't know how you found this little ditty. If you listen real hard you will hear that it is the story of Jackson Holly Blasengame, IX... Uncle Glenn was Jacks step brother and he made a killing off of the stories of Jack. He also has a taste for the pot liquor and will smack the hell out of you if you get out of line. I haven't seen Uncle Glenn since I was 14 or so. he took me to a Tijuana whore house for my birthday. h Of course he got me drunk 1st. I was told that I had a real good time becoming a man down in Mexico. I wish I could remember. Mom was furious when Uncle Glenn dropped me off. I heard her wrestling and screaming at him in her bedroom for about 30 minutes before he got in his car and left. You should have seen him. Mom whooped his ass good judging from the mussed up hair and sweaty shirt . He lit a cigarette and said boy I guess I need to let that girl in Mexico know where you got your stamina. I said OK uncle Glenn have a good drive... Have not seen him since...

If I listen real hard?  Son, why do you think I posted that thing in the first place?

The rest of your story is excellent.  Especially the fact that your uncle is named Glenn.  People named Glenn are almost universally recognized as badasses.

Offline JIMMY

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: December 09, 2011, 08:57:48 PM »

Kat why don't you just put down the tweezers and drop trow already. You always get testy when you gotta pee and can't find your crock. I must apologize ahead of time for my lack of decorum for I have truly gone and gotten shitfaced. Little Brother you need to quit yelling pigfucker at every new person who comes on board. How about you call them cat-rapist for a while. If you can come up with something new and talk a little less people probably won't even notice the cleft pallet... please lil brother! stop embarrassing yourself..

Love,
Brother Winds

What?  You don't even make sense child.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: December 09, 2011, 09:01:29 PM »

Kat why don't you just put down the tweezers and drop trow already. You always get testy when you gotta pee and can't find your crock. I must apologize ahead of time for my lack of decorum for I have truly gone and gotten shitfaced. Little Brother you need to quit yelling pigfucker at every new person who comes on board. How about you call them cat-rapist for a while. If you can come up with something new and talk a little less people probably won't even notice the cleft pallet... please lil brother! stop embarrassing yourself..
Love,
Brother Winds

Offline 4windshawg

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: December 09, 2011, 09:10:35 PM »

Love,
Brother Winds

I hope you're fine website allows poasting, cause I'm skunked..!
I love my daddy

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: December 09, 2011, 09:34:34 PM »

Love,
Brother Winds

I hope you're fine website allows poasting, cause I'm skunked..!
Who's your Daddy, boy.  "I love my daddy"  You can't be one of mine.  Mine would never use that blubbering mushy crap.   :nono:

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: December 09, 2011, 10:31:17 PM »
This crap is harder to read than Huck Finn. :facepalm:
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline Sprig

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: December 09, 2011, 10:36:21 PM »

LOL, you orta try talkin it boy

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: December 09, 2011, 10:56:00 PM »

:cheers:

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: December 10, 2011, 02:10:41 AM »
I think so to gastrointestine.  Sofar the only meaningful post from a KSU fan is from Ira Hayes. 

Nice song Ira.  Glenn Cambell is always good.  I love the song "witchita lineman"  Uncle Glenn i sthe pride of Delight Arkansas.  Never liked school but would ride the bus to his uncles house and play music all day.  He made a good living of that study plan. 

You kids quit squabblin!  Or I'll bring the belt!

Jack
"We'll Get 'Em Next Year!"  (Kansas State Battle Cry- strikes fear of "Next Year" into the hearts of EVERY Memeber of the Big 12)

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: December 10, 2011, 10:45:52 AM »

WTF are you getting at here?

Offline Harry rex vonner

• Lawyer
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • In memory of J Holly Blasingame
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 13, 2018, 10:03:33 PM »
Hello everyone.

I'm looking for my biological father.

His name is Jack Blasingame II

I guess some of you are my half brothers and half sister. Well hello. Nice to meet you.

Where's dad?
"You don't need any help, Ethel. But I'd be honored to escort you to your automobile." Lucien Wilbanks

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: July 13, 2018, 11:41:11 PM »
He's somewhere in Updog
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: July 15, 2018, 04:35:51 PM »
SkinBen, don't go telling outsiders about updog

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: July 15, 2018, 04:42:06 PM »
He's somewhere in Updog

Where's Updog??  :confused:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: July 15, 2018, 08:01:08 PM »
Nowhere much, where'sup with you?
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12