Author Topic: Frank on 610  (Read 24254 times)

Offline Clevey 2 Times

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Frank on 610
« on: November 09, 2011, 07:39:13 AM »
....now... :frank:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Re: Frank on 610
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 08:24:22 AM »
who listens to 610?  what a garbage radio station, fescoe, dumbstick. 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 08:26:36 AM »
Fescoe's a limp dick! I use to work with him at 610. He'd bash Kstate everyday in the break room. He's a true munson! Oh, and he sucks at his job!

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2011, 08:34:33 AM »
thx fanning, no one here was really sure about fescoe. 

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2011, 08:40:02 AM »
rumors he likes frank tho.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2011, 08:40:39 AM »
COOL!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2011, 08:45:09 AM »

Anytime Piss! Oh and he also liked to carry around this wooden bat in the office and when he stopped to talk to you at your cube, he'd place the end of the bat under his balls and sit on it! It was really weird! If you need anymore live reports about Fescoe, i'm sure you can find them in the dunning-kruger dome.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 08:49:13 AM by fanningksu »

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2011, 08:45:38 AM »
lol
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2011, 08:50:07 AM »
if i need a live fescoe report i'll just head up to waldo and belly up to the bar at bobby bakers and chat him up.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2011, 09:41:22 AM »
if i need a live fescoe report i'll just head up to waldo and belly up to the bar at bobby bakers and chat him up.

Earhole him.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2011, 11:12:38 AM »

Anytime Piss! Oh and he also liked to carry around this wooden bat in the office and when he stopped to talk to you at your cube, he'd place the end of the bat under his balls and sit on it! It was really weird! If you need anymore live reports about Fescoe, i'm sure you can find them in the dunning-kruger dome.

i liked this. more weird stories about local sports people please.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2011, 12:16:20 PM »

Nick Wrights breath smells like a crap sandwich. This is mainly because he's smoking every 5 minutes with Lazlo from 96.5 the BUZZ. Nick Wright also shakes a lot. Not sure what that's about. He'll also let you know that he can go to any big market any time soon in broadcasting and he's lost over $100,000 in gambling money.

If any of you ever listened to Shan Shariff. I can confirm I saw him make out with a dude at a 610 Sports party at PNL. Not that that's a big deal or anything, just thought you might be entertained by the news. More to come. I'm leaving for lunch!

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2011, 12:17:35 PM »

Nick Wrights breath smells like a crap sandwich. This is mainly because he's smoking every 5 minutes with Lazlo from 96.5 the BUZZ. Nick Wright also shakes a lot. Not sure what that's about. He'll also let you know that he can go to any big market any time soon in broadcasting and he's lost over $100,000 in gambling money.

If any of you ever listened to Shan Shariff. I can confirm I saw him make out with a dude at a 610 Sports party at PNL. Not that that's a big deal or anything, just thought you might be entertained by the news. More to come. I'm leaving for lunch!

MORE! MORE !
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2011, 12:29:44 PM »
Parkins is probably my favorite of the Syracuse loudmouths in KC radio.  Never listen to Fescue or Nick Wright. 

Offline Clevey 2 Times

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2011, 12:30:09 PM »
Frank doing rotating interviews with 610 - apparently with Nick crap sandwich breath Wright next time.

Listening to 610 this morning was better than local sports radio which was full of Penn St. disgustingness...

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2011, 01:03:07 PM »

i think i'm coming down with fanning fever and the only prescription is more fanning.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2011, 01:27:08 PM »
Fescoe use to badger our intern all the time. He'd lay tickets out for her on her desk, buy her drinks at happy hour, and always winked at her. Fescoe btw is married and just had his 2nd child. He also use to be really really fat until we locked up slimfast as a sponsor and lost a crap load of weight. You should watch him house some dessert, it's effing disgusting.

Nick would prefer to do liberal talk instead of sports talk. In fact he told me one time he's wanting to lead his career towards cnn and wouldn't mind running for mayor sometime soon.  :dubious:

When Chris and Cowboy were there in the morning, they literally got in a fist fight once on break. The whole reason Nick got bumped to the afternoon is because cowboy chucked that bobblehead at chris and shattered the studio window. God I wish you could have seen it. Those two are the biggest pussies i've ever seen fight.

The program director that runs 610 is a wee Irish man who lives with Javier his partner. No bullshit. Follow @rmaguire1701 on twitter. He runs the station and makes all of the big decisions. He recently posted some sweet picks on facebook of him and his partner having a chocolate strawberry fight with one another.

God I loved my time there. Nothing says success like 24K a year, broadcasting shitty HS games, and working with a bunch of d bags.

More to come.... I should do some work!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 01:32:06 PM by fanningksu »

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2011, 01:32:45 PM »
- chunkles

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2011, 01:52:45 PM »
Well guys Nick has already tried to call my cell phone twice, so i'm sure he's about to punk me on air. Should be a good show to listen too! Nick by far is the best one there. Is that what you wanted to hear?

P.S. BTW props goEMAW! Word travels fast on this board these days.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2011, 02:02:14 PM »
FANTASTIC :LOVE:

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2011, 02:03:49 PM »
 :bwpopcorn:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2011, 02:07:38 PM »
BTW am I a pussy if I didn't answer? If you can't tell on air he's really good at debating and making you sound stupid. I decided to save myself the time and humilation!

PS- I bet if he doesn't say anything on air, he'll make an account and post He doesn't like negative feedback.

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2011, 02:09:17 PM »
BTW am I a pussy if I didn't answer? If you can't tell on air he's really good at debating and making you sound stupid. I decided to save myself the time and humilation!

PS- I bet if he doesn't say anything on air, he'll make an account and post He doesn't like negative feedback.

he's a dumbass. he is just better at yelling over people. not worth the time.

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2011, 02:10:36 PM »
He's not going to say anything about you, but if he does let us know where we can listen.  I can't stand his show.  BITB is roasting Mizzou right now anyway. 

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2011, 02:14:41 PM »
I like Nick.  Just wish he covered college a little more.  He drills into the chiefs like soren does the royals.  I like the chiefs, so it isn't a deal breaker like soren, but still...cover college more.